CANCER

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CANCER

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 am

You have my deepest condolences.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 am

wags wrote:Sadly my friend died of Cancer on Sunday night. Seeing her last week was a tough one but she is a lesson that ignoring the early symptoms by one year and relying on alternative methods alone is not a good idea.

I have no problem with the alternatives but Yesterday I heard that one of the people giving 'healing' was more concerned that there fee was paid than the actual death!

I find such an attitude quite frankly cruel to a family already grieving her loss. Be wary of those who present themselves as miracle workers, it just is not fair on anyone.

every hospital/physician that I know demands payment even if the patient dies (whether from cancer or other reason)
that is the "system"

I can cite all the statistics of the increase in cancer since:
1. the "atomic age", and
2. Fukushima disaster

but it will do nothing to take away the pain of loosing those we love
to a "dis-ease" that makes the body create a parasite which consumes the life energy of the body

why do some people "recover" from academic medicine solutions to cancer, and others die?
why do some people "recover" from non-standard solutions to cancer, and others die?

until and unless we understand how LIFE operates, we are not going to understand how overcome death

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 am

Nancy,

Do you think picking an argument with my post is what you felt was appropriate!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 pm

wags wrote:Nancy,

I am confused as to how you see my post as "picking argument".
I understand you are grieving. And acknowledged the pain of loosing those we love.

The SYSTEM insists on payment after a patient dies (whether by academic of alternative medicine).
it is the very system that will never "find a cure for cancer"
because they refuse to look at the Elephant in the room.

How can we understand what causes cancer, or death, if we do not understand life?

How can you and I communicate if you continually take offense to the words I use to try to find solutions?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
wags wrote:Nancy,

I am confused as to how you see my post as "picking argument".
I understand you are grieving. And acknowledged the pain of loosing those we love.

The SYSTEM insists on payment after a patient dies (whether by academic of alternative medicine).
it is the very system that will never "find a cure for cancer"
because they refuse to look at the Elephant in the room.

How can we understand what causes cancer, or death, if we do not understand life?

How can you and I communicate if you continually take offense to the words I use to try to find solutions?

Nancy

You cannot communicate that is where the problem lies.
I was not requesting a solution from anybody and if I was you would not get on the long list.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Wags,
I am sorry for your loss and my prayers and meditations for the Soul/Spirit of your friend.

I saw nothing at all argumentative in what Nancy Hutchison stated about the system and fees, contrary to your assertions, she seemed to pointing out what most of us have been saying all along regarding cancer and all dis-eases of the human organ.

Perhaps when you are less stressed from grief you will go back and read her words again and see that their was no argument in them.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby wags » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:18 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:Wags,
I am sorry for your loss and my prayers and meditations for the Soul/Spirit of your friend.

I saw nothing at all argumentative in what Nancy Hutchison stated about the system and fees, contrary to your assertions, she seemed to pointing out what most of us have been saying all along regarding cancer and all dis-eases of the human organ.

Perhaps when you are less stressed from grief you will go back and read her words again and see that their was no argument in them.

Thanks, I am not to concerned more with where she was posting, it was invalidating my feelings, in her stupid comments. It is not a chance for her to spout her views on why I should not feel that way.
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:19 pm

How about a simple "sorry for your losses" and some other wishes of sorrow. Now where in the post did I see any personal sympathy directed to wags' loss. I saw an immediate comment about "fees" and then statistics about cancer with a impersonal comment about losing those we love which then went into what appeared to be a series of rhetorical questions.

Perhaps that is why wags said what he did.

Just an observation

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Mikado14 wrote:

How about a simple "sorry for your losses" and some other wishes of sorrow. Now where in the post did I see any personal sympathy directed to wags' loss. I saw an immediate comment about "fees" and then statistics about cancer with a impersonal comment about losing those we love which then went into what appeared to be a series of rhetorical questions.

Perhaps that is why wags said what he did.

Just an observation

Mikado

Mikado,

The reason John and I are doing what we are doing is that we know the radiation poisoning has, and will continue, to result in massive numbers of cancers.
I have in previous posts described the cancers and losses of life (friends, family and pets) from cancer.
"wags" has never responded with a "word of condolence", instead he wanted this thread to be moved from "Hard Core Science" to a different location on the site.
I did not take offense to "his words", but rather understand "that is the place wags exists."

However, IMO it is hypocritical to expect me to "offer the correct words" to wags, the words he expects to get from me...when that is not the manner in which he responded to my posting about the "losses in my life" from cancer.

If we are going to actually FIND some answers, then we need to be looking.
And...it IS about COMMUNICATION.
(BTW--I'm not shouting with my use of capital letters)

I personally find the communication with wags similar to a body that has been hit with radiation poisoning.
(get out of your box and LOOK)
misfires of communication
distortions
lack of flow
disharmony

You live in a "flesh suit/machine".
It needs proper communication to function.
Electrical? Gravity? Magnetic?
IDK

but I do know we can get a better understanding
by looking, observing and sharing those observations

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Wags,
Condolences on YOUR loss.
You are the one feeling the loss, YOU have to handle the loss.
We ( plural ) have to ,after having all to handle such loss, have to find the answer to the question.
What is cancer?
What is this all about.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science