CANCER

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: CANCER

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 pm

wags,
peace
be well
Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote:Wags,
I am sorry for your loss and my prayers and meditations for the Soul/Spirit of your friend.

I saw nothing at all argumentative in what Nancy Hutchison stated about the system and fees, contrary to your assertions, she seemed to pointing out what most of us have been saying all along regarding cancer and all dis-eases of the human organ.

Perhaps when you are less stressed from grief you will go back and read her words again and see that their was no argument in them.

How about a simple "sorry for your losses" and some other wishes of sorrow. Now where in the post did I see any personal sympathy directed to wags' loss. I saw an immediate comment about "fees" and then statistics about cancer with a impersonal comment about losing those we love which then went into what appeared to be a series of rhetorical questions.

Perhaps that is why wags said what he did.

Just an observation

Mikado

Mikado,

The reason John and I are doing what we are doing is that we know the radiation poisoning has, and will continue, to result in massive numbers of cancers.
I have in previous posts described the cancers and losses of life (friends, family and pets) from cancer.
"wags" has never responded with a "word of condolence", instead he wanted this thread to be moved from "Hard Core Science" to a different location on the site.
I did not take offense to "his words", but rather understand "that is the place wags exists."

However, IMO it is hypocritical to expect me to "offer the correct words" to wags, the words he expects to get from me...when that is not the manner in which he responded to my posting about the "losses in my life" from cancer.

If we are going to actually FIND some answers, then we need to be looking.
And...it IS about COMMUNICATION.
(BTW--I'm not shouting with my use of capital letters)

I personally find the communication with wags similar to a body that has been hit with radiation poisoning.
(get out of your box and LOOK)
misfires of communication
distortions
lack of flow
disharmony

You live in a "flesh suit/machine".
It needs proper communication to function.
Electrical? Gravity? Magnetic?
IDK

but I do know we can get a better understanding
by looking, observing and sharing those observations

Nancy

Dearest Nancy, I was responding to Fred's post as per the quote. I am not disagreeing with a thing you are saying, please do not take it as such. I merely offered an opposing opinion to Fred.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:wags,
peace
be well
Nancy

Thank you.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:17 am

Mikado14 wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote:Wags,
I am sorry for your loss and my prayers and meditations for the Soul/Spirit of your friend.

I saw nothing at all argumentative in what Nancy Hutchison stated about the system and fees, contrary to your assertions, she seemed to pointing out what most of us have been saying all along regarding cancer and all dis-eases of the human organ.

Perhaps when you are less stressed from grief you will go back and read her words again and see that their was no argument in them.

How about a simple "sorry for your losses" and some other wishes of sorrow. Now where in the post did I see any personal sympathy directed to wags' loss. I saw an immediate comment about "fees" and then statistics about cancer with a impersonal comment about losing those we love which then went into what appeared to be a series of rhetorical questions.

Perhaps that is why wags said what he did.

Just an observation

Mikado

It is a very good one.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:22 am

Just been given the funeral details, and it is going to be at the epicentres from the one place I have been very fearful of, It is going to be really difficult, the Universe seems to be challenging me again.
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

wags wrote:Just been given the funeral details, and it is going to be at the epicentres from the one place I have been very fearful of, It is going to be really difficult, the Universe seems to be challenging me again.

I hope that you find your Spirit
(which is staring you in the face)
and when you do
you will embrace courage, strength, peace, wisdom
and then have no fear.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:15 pm

I'm sorry for your loss Wags. Funerals are not easy in any case. You'll get through it. I have faith.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 pm

StarCat wrote:I'm sorry for your loss Wags. Funerals are not easy in any case. You'll get through it. I have faith.

Cat

Thanks, I have doubt I will deal with it all, I have dealt with worse. Just a universal coincidence. It is not about ignoring fear but respecting it and carrying on regardless.
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:.....

the short chain proteins FED the cancer, made it grow huge
then we changed the diet, found info on how to "starve the cancer"

Interesting. Very.

Nancy
Care to share the info you found, and what you did to starve the cancer ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:52 pm

LuisP wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:.....

the short chain proteins FED the cancer, made it grow huge
then we changed the diet, found info on how to "starve the cancer"

Interesting. Very.

Nancy
Care to share the info you found, and what you did to starve the cancer ?

History:
Mom's dog had extreme anxiety problems. After eating would demand lots of water.
During the day, needed lots of water. Urinating probably 10 times during the day.
She would "graze" in the yard and garden.
Dogs normally know what they need, so I would just let her eat the vegetation.
The dog came from Arizona. The Salt River was the source of the water she drank at my mom's.
High alkaline, so salty that I could not drink it.
12 year old dog that just had her "shots updated" right before she came here.
Extremely overweight, could not get up steps.
Mom mom said that the dog slipped trying to get onto the deck on day, and bumped the back of her head.
That injury spot is where the tumor appeared.
Got a massive infestation of fleas (we believe from the groomer my mom took the dog to here in Oregon)
The dog had nasty ear infections that would not resolve with different medications my sister (veternarian) had prescribed.
Dog was deaf from the ear infections. I used Manuka honey, and it cured the ear infections.
The dog got anxious after eating. She loved for me to rub her belly. Rubbing her belly was the only thing that would calm her.
So there are lots of factors involved.

I actually "took" the dog from my mom (who is 92 years old) because it was too much for my mom to properly care for the dog.
Small bump on the back of her head when I took the dog.
Put the dog on a regime of "healthy food".
Kept in contact with my sister about the bump. At first we thought it was normal because the dog had been so fat, and the dog was losing weight.
Dog was getting much healthier. Bump was growing.
Send pics to my sister. Sister said, "get the dog to the vet."
Went to the vet, found out it was a bone tumor. Vet put dog on "special non-allergy diet". Short change proteins.
Vet was amazed at the blood work of the dog, dog was extremely healthy, other than the tumor..like a dog that was 6 or 7 years old.

Fat stores toxins.
Could be the toxins released and body isolated them in the tumor.
Just a guess.
Could be stem cells messed up that went to the injury of the bump on the head.
Could be a combination.

The dog was on a regime of about 20 supplements, and the high oleic acid/cottage cheese protein (we used sunflower oil because dogs don't do well with flax oil).
LOTS of turmeric. Tried black salve pills...in the end...used the black salve ointment (NO zinc!..zinc bad)

"Hard Core Science"...the "academic" doctors...would do nothing...zero...absolutely nothing to help.
We searched and searched.
As I look back today. I can see things I could not see when I was in the "middle of it".
And this is why I started this thread.
Step back.
Look. Look at the WHOLE.

If I had done so with my mom's dog, I think that she would overcome the cancer.
In the beginning, we did not know if it was cancer...but at the end, it was for certain a cancerous tumor
maybe sometime I will put the pics...quite gruesome

I started copying and pasting the emails of info that John, my sister and I went through in trying to "starve the cancer"...to find some solutions.
Got overwhelmed.

Here is the info on the "special protein":
Budwig Diet
http://www.cancertutor.com/budwig/

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science