Searching for Room Temperature 'Superconductors"?

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Searching for Room Temperature 'Superconductors"?

Postby wags » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 am

I mention this as it seems to have a similar 'music' or flavour to all these dielectric properties that seem to be correspond to what a low temperature 'superconductors' seem to exhibit. Just a thought from outside the box so to speak.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Searching for Room Temperature 'Superconductors"?

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 pm

The properties can be found in ORMES (Orbitaly rearranged mono-atomic elements). Search the work of David Hudson.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Re: Searching for Room Temperature 'Superconductors"?

Postby wags » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:49 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:The properties can be found in ORMES (Orbitaly rearranged mono-atomic elements). Search the work of David Hudson.

thanks that was useful.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Return to Hard Core Science