Magnetic Fields

Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Magnetic Fields

Postby StarCat » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:43 pm

I've heard that the shape of the pyramids focuses energy. I don't know if they're located with regard to ley lines.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 pm

I believe if you look closely they may be exactly near them. So, I was just considering and by no means do I state as fact :)) However, not only do I believe the pyramids line in a certain way that conducts earth's inherent power I believe that their is lost knowledge about such things that are yet to be released for public consumption. -- There very well could be a good reason for this.

Before I say much more I just want everyone to know that I just would like to discuss things that have intrigued me my whole life, I'll add that although I have a decent IQ I am uneducated.

I am willing for the sake that some of you might want to talk that I had an odd thought about the 'Lye Lines' although we always called them 'power lines' confusing I know !

W/O going into details ( which I'd very much like to)...Out of all the ideals of the "Great Pyramid of Giza" being a power plant. If it were such a thing "why would a race of beings that could travel threw space new a system on earth to refuel?"

So, my thought without proof, is that maybe It was a power plant, but one that put up a "type" of force field to keep Earth from lets say asteroid hits??

Yes, this thought is incomplete and no evidence I feel the need to share yet, I was hoping anyone would like to discus this and Not make me feel dumb or out of bounds!
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby StarCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:03 pm

I remember a Star Trek episode that had a similar theme, although I don't think it used a pyramid. I think Edgar Cayce spoke of the Great Pyramid as having special properties. I'm reaching back into some hazy memories here. I haven't read any of the Cayce material in more than twenty years. I think you might be right about the pyramids being set along power lines or ley lines. It makes sense to me. I have yet to see an explanation from experts that I believe.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 pm

"Star Trek" haha That's funny, I admit I am a trekkie, if that is still the term LOL

I have been feeling poorly of late, but starting to get better. Let's just say the old joints are getting stiff and don't want to work anymore, arthritis! ;)

Anyhow I'm going to try to look for some facts, that is if anyone cares to listen (read) that is.

I'm Kinda Wondering if and where I should start the thread. Karen's section or on ...well, not sure. I just know I don't want to hijack someone thread.

Hut master or Mikado? Would you all feel comfortable with this subject and where shall I place it. Thanks all :)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby kevin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:13 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Hey Kevin, I looked at the link and could go neither up or down, can you link me more information so I might study it a spell?

I really do believe that the Lye Lines intersect with many "found" sites, Like I said before I will have to do some real research and come up with some kind of facts to corroborate what I'm trying to understand.

Again, I mean no disrespect to whomever the thread owner/starter :)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Since No one has told me where to post I'll do so here for a min.;) lol ! No offence please !

When I think about if the pyramids and such could be a conduit of some kind of power, I think of what happened in Russia. Remember how long ago it happened: This brings to mind why the Earth my need a field of protection. For me, right now I can't think of a better explanation. I welcome any thoughts positive or seemingly negative let us talk about it :)

To Kevin, I will add something I have tried to tell you before, My Grandpa was a dowser and a very good one, he tried to teach me what he knew. The thing is that only some people can tap into this ! I Can and I tried to PM you before about the very thing, we can talk about it here if I don't embarrass you.

Thanks to all who read and please let me know your thoughts and any Links I will take a look at.

Karen Ann :)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby StarCat » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Are you talking about the Tunguska event, Karen?

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Yeah, this was one of the things I was thinking about. Sorry having a bad day :) But, not the only thing :)

Give me a few ;)
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby StarCat » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 pm

I did some googling, and a number of people say that the pyramids, on both sides of the Atlantic, we're constructed along ley lines. The idea of them repelling asteroids never really occurred to me, but who knows? You might be onto something.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Core Science