Speaking of avatar`s and metaphysics

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Speaking of avatar`s and metaphysics

Postby Soloma » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 am

Deuem ran his software on mine, well the digital version of the video. It has been sometime and he has asked me to run some more tests but the "contrail" is quite potentially an anomaly, apparently coinciding with a word he found in the sound "advacil". Mean anything to anyone?

The only thing that I am not sure of is the light beam. Need more work on it.

Some home work for you. The sound in the video near the end worked out for me as the word "ad-va-cil"
I ran a looped track though my gear and changed it till I could hear it.

Does this word mean anything to you? Further working the audio down revieled a mechanical sound like Machinery. And then I lost all of it. Poof. Would have to start again but I will wait for your notes on the advacil.

On the light beam. It is very consentrated. I am begining to wonder if it is a UFO beam or just a tiny sliver of sun light coming on between the clouds. It is very strange because it does not go to the ground and unless sun light hits something it should go to the ground. And the fact it is in step with the sound is crazy. I want to ask you about the camera, you said it was old. Have you ever had light streaks before? Have you ever removed the lens? If you still have the camera I would like you to grab a strong flash light and turn the camera on record in a dark room. I want you to take the flash light and shine it on the camera all around it to see if you have a leak. DO NOT shine it into the lens front but every where else and let me know what you find. Maybe even rest the front end on the ground or use a lens cap. we have to check everything we can.

Have not followed up on the testing because the camera is my fathers, not even sure if he still has it. Everything else in the video seems to essentially be an artifact from the pos camera. What this is telling me is that there are potentially three anomalies that happened at the same time, 1. the possible beam of light, 2. a strange sound and 3. my physical reaction of a metallic sensation being "tasted" and "felt" in the pit of my stomach that rose up my chest, through my throat and made me spit the "taste" which immediately gave me the impression that something had just occurred. This all seems to happen within the two plus seconds this beam is visible in my video.

Need to get in gear and see if the camera is still around and actually perform these tests, Deuem I am sure spent a fair amount of time analyzing (some really cool pictures, it is almost like Deuem art!) so I do not intend to let him down.
Soloma
Commander

Re: Speaking of avatar`s and metaphysics

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Soloma, is it possible for us to see some of these?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:07 pm

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/Omaji ... ent&page=1

First picture is essentially my avatar un edited that I sent to him, low res. The second picture is his software working on this low res picture, he called it three in a row and is the cropped version that I was trying to upload here as an avatar. Essentially what he said at this point was the "beam" did not even show up on the low res photo, the three in a row were most likely camera artifacts.

The third picture is after I emailed him higher res video, he was able to pull the beam up with his software and decided it has the potential to be a anomaly, pending testing of the camera. Neat stuff his work, everything else in the video he said was explainable. So there is still the chance the video contains nothing of significance as far as anomalies go.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 am

Interested in finding his results on the Beam.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat May 03, 2014 12:44 am

So have made no headway here, just have not bothered my father to find the camera, so much else going on.

Side note, my apartment is on a farm and my neighbor has told me his girlfriend and her girlfriend saw a ufo on this property. My neighbor saw one as a kid. Go figure?
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 03, 2014 11:30 am

Are you still on the farm in Maryland?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat May 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Different farm in Maryland, very similar in size to the other one.
Soloma
Commander

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience