A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

Postby kevin » Sat May 10, 2014 1:57 pm

wags,
Science is simply a new religion.
It's methods are that You must conform to it's laws.
Those laws are assumptions.
Nancy is explaining how creation operates.
Science is merely locked down in the local consequences relative to this planets surface zone.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 pm

I have no problem with a thread being started in the pseudoscience section. Debate is fine, posting of data or anything in regard to the claims.

What I will not tolerate is for that thread to degrade into what the Hutchison thread became on the Token. If someone/anyone wishes to do so, do so in the OPEN DOOR section and debate validity to your hearts content.

I want to keep the serious discussion separate from the arguments. However, speak your peace in the appropriate area of the forum.

If I find that it degrades into such as said, I will offer a password protected area for serious discussion in regard to work/data accumulation etc and I will let either Nancy or Soloma or both decide who has the password.

I am very interested in seeing serious discussion without the nuisance or posts that derail the intention. However, I am open to the debate of validity and that section is the Open Door.

And fruitbat, you will not be terminated/banned/deleted no matter who gets on their knees and pleads. If you, or anyone, gets that bad, I will send a PM and discuss it PRIVATELY.

Clear enough I hope, any questions, ask

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 pm

kevin wrote:wags,
Science is merely locked down in the local consequences relative to this planets surface zone.
Kevin

NO Science is not a religion that is totally misguided.

Take nothing on its looks. take everything on evidence. ...Theres no better rule...
Charles Dickens
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 pm

wags wrote:
Kevin

Take nothing on its looks. take everything on evidence. ...Theres no better rule...
Charles Dickens

I do obtain evidence, but it is outside of the religious based current science.
I did try for long enough to argue My case within that religions FIXED laws, but like many things eventually I realised how futile and how solid was the belief of the vast majority in the new religion.

Myles is asking about how "wafters" ( I assume that means wafers? )of materials levitated with no apparent inputs.
He??? is saying this occured at a meeting where these wafers , which I presume are the materials used in the gravitor? were shown to those there.
How would science explain such?
Maybe it's all by field, and the wafers were reacting to how they were positioned and the field about them?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 pm

wags wrote:
Kevin

Charles Dickens

Wags,
Exactly WHAT are you "looking at"?
Is it a "frequency" in that oscilloscope, or it the reflection of a resultant wave?

That is where "science fails". The lack of understanding of exactly WHAT is being observed.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Myles is Linda. Linda was NOT present when the first anomaly occurred. She was with Dave somewhere. It was the next day I told everyone what happened and showed it to them. Present were my self, Linda, Dave, Gregg, Radomir. And yes I was ecstatic for it proved Brown correct in some of theories. I believe anyone would have been after spending close to 20K or more.

What I have seen so far and that may not be complete information, is that Myles/Miles, if real....chuckle....can't read correctly or Linda didn't write it down correctly. (Why or why am I indulging a woman pretending to be a dog in a photo?)

And I agree that it is by field.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat May 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I have no problem with a thread being started in the pseudoscience section. Debate is fine, posting of data or anything in regard to the claims.

What I will not tolerate is for that thread to degrade into what the Hutchison thread became on the Token. If someone/anyone wishes to do so, do so in the OPEN DOOR section and debate validity to your hearts content.

I want to keep the serious discussion separate from the arguments. However, speak your peace in the appropriate area of the forum.

If I find that it degrades into such as said, I will offer a password protected area for serious discussion in regard to work/data accumulation etc and I will let either Nancy or Soloma or both decide who has the password.

I am very interested in seeing serious discussion without the nuisance or posts that derail the intention. However, I am open to the debate of validity and that section is the Open Door.

And fruitbat, you will not be terminated/banned/deleted no matter who gets on their knees and pleads. If you, or anyone, gets that bad, I will send a PM and discuss it PRIVATELY.

Clear enough I hope, any questions, ask

Mikado

Mikado,
I'm unclear as to the "rules of the forum". If I post something in an inappropriate area, my apologies ahead of time.
Perhaps people here are willing to look outside their preconceived notions of what the "Hutchison Effect is".

Kevin,
You are a bright star. One of the reasons I kept trying to communicate via Linda's forum. I appreciate your information of observations from your paradigm.
And I understand words are very limiting.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat May 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Myles is Linda. Linda was NOT present when the first anomaly occurred. She was with Dave somewhere. It was the next day I told everyone what happened and showed it to them. Present were my self, Linda, Dave, Gregg, Radomir. And yes I was ecstatic for it proved Brown correct in some of theories. I believe anyone would have been after spending close to 20K or more.

What I have seen so far and that may not be complete information, is that Myles/Miles, if real....chuckle....can't read correctly or Linda didn't write it down correctly. (Why or why am I indulging a woman pretending to be a dog in a photo?)

And I agree that it is by field.

Mikado

Mikado,

Can we look at the word that has been used -- field.
What does that mean to you, and others reading this?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat May 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Kevin

Kevin,
Are you saying that science is a locked down is a resultant?
A resultant of consequences -- the result of actions.
What consequences? What actions?
What do you define as this planets surface zone?

and who is controlling the spin?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat May 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
Mikado,
I'm unclear as to the "rules of the forum". If I post something in an inappropriate area, my apologies ahead of time.
Perhaps people here are willing to look outside their preconceived notions of what the "Hutchison Effect is".

Nancy

No apologies needed.

Under each section, for example, "Hard Science", this area is to discuss mainstream science and says "Posting here requires that the topic be proven science or accepted mainstream theories.". I would expect that my work would NOT be posted in that thread for it is still in progress and has not been evaluated by a third party. The same would go for Hutchison's work until such time it has been verified by a third party as well.

Each section says what it is basically for. If it is not intended, I will merely ask that you move it. I just wish to retain a bit of order in that if one wishes to discuss a topic and it is about science, one will find it there. If one wants to talk about psuedoscience, the metaphysical or the esoteric, one will know where to look. If general discussion, there is a place for that.

I want a bit of order so when and if someone wants to search a thread, they can do so in an appropriate area. Sort of a loose file system.

If I haven't made it clear enough, I will try again.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience