A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: A personal look at the Hutchison Radiation Remediation

Postby re-rose » Tue May 13, 2014 11:02 am

Mikado14 wrote:Wish you had a before and after photo. However, just tell us and let the discussion flow.

Mikado

Happy plants, Nancy! Shore pines are new to me. I would have thought I was looking at a variety of fast growing Euphorbia.

I, too, would love to see some comparison pictures from last spring, if you have them. Were you there then?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby wags » Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 am

re-rose wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Wish you had a before and after photo. However, just tell us and let the discussion flow.

Mikado

Happy plants, Nancy! Shore pines are new to me. I would have thought I was looking at a variety of fast growing Euphorbia.

I, too, would love to see some comparison pictures from last spring, if you have them. Were you there then?

rose

Thinking....
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue May 13, 2014 11:38 am

I have video from when we moved to the building two years ago (May 25, 2012).
Video isn't a true "before", as we had been close by (down the road) for six weeks running the equipment.
In the video from two years ago, the shore pines are putting up new growth (lighter green shoots), and just a very few flowers. Flowers are not multiple on one stem and are not spikey.
Talked with local people here, showed them the pine trees. They have never seen such a proliferation of new growth and flowers on the pines before.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue May 13, 2014 3:06 pm

wags wrote:
Thinking....

Makes you do it, doesn't it ?

Glad you're doing it.
And looking forward to your Positive comment.

May I make a suggestion to that ongoing process ?
- Take it at Nancy's word, meaning (a) it wasn't there 2 years ago, and (b) local people had "never seen such a proliferation of new growth and flowers on the pines before" .

I would - very much - like to hear the opinion of a Botanist about the specimen's in the photo.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 pm

If the plants are reacting by transmuting ( My personal defination of what is commonly called growing)
so actively??
What about everything else??
Will giant humans soon be seen roaming about, or what about the bugs, germs etc etc?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 pm

Very well questioned ... as usual from you, Hobbit.
Straight to the point.

Yes, I have to concur on the possibility that "everything" then can (has to ?) be "affected".

Why do you feel it is Wrong, if so ? I know you didn't say it, but it can be inferred I'd say.
So I ask.

And let us not forget why they are doing it .... even if, to some, the "reason" is not real for, perhaps, they simply don't know what is going on.

Things to do, Choices to make.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Pandoras box????
If You provide an ideal enviornment, as such....
"Men are like bees reacting to the warmth of their unseen environment"
TT Brown.

Then it is surely arrogant to only think a positive outcome may occur?
If as a comical outcome , lets say cats suddenly became ten feet tall locally in this garden of eden zone, would that be benificial to humans?

The cause imho is noble....to irradicate the harmfull effects of nuclear fallout.
The consequences need care and carefull evaluation, or as Mikado is so fond ...due diligence.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue May 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Yes, maybe arrogant.

One must know that a "counterpart" exists to everything and, therefore, by definition, nothing can be Absolutely Right.
Nor can something either be Absolutely Wrong, for even then a Right, in opposition, must exist somewhere.

But, why Pandora's Box ?
Pandora is the Unknown Evils let loose.

Evil, in this instance ? Evil is what is being fought, the Aim of the whole Energy, so to speak. And if you know your mythology, you surely know that when Pandora opened her Box all Evils got out ... but one thing remained inside : Elpis, the "Spirit of Hope".

Meaning, nothing was Lost.

It so is but a lesson in Caution, Pandora's Box is.

And - you'll have to agree, I think - the Hutchisons have been very Careful.
Even if not very "nice" while doing it. As if that matters at all.

But yes, "care and carefull evaluation" or, in a more judicious way, "due diligence" is required.

That is why you, Hobbit - from where I stand - are a Turning Stone on this construction.
Help, and guide, its building.

It is being done, you know, that "building". And "all hands on deck" are needed.

But none of us are Dowsers, much less Masters.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 pm

And Hobbit ?

Bees have been dying and disapearing by the millions, some years now.

What is happening to the "warmth" ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue May 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Impressive growth Nancy. I have noticed one of the two large trees in my yard looks distressed. When the others leaves are curled up from taking in too much water, this one's leaves are curled up under, as if not enough water. It had been raining heavily prior, to this day I can see the distress on the one. I am hoping the tree will respond positively.

Hobbit you were very concerned about the trees, after those pictures do you still have the same concern?

I am very behind on my homework and am not exactly sure when I can catch up, having a bout of hematuria, trying to get set up w/ a urologist or internal med doc to find out what is up.

I expect to have the unit tomorrow and will begin trying to get caught up. Id like to eventually set up a test and track it here if possible.
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience