The Structure of Space...ala Brown

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

The Structure of Space...ala Brown

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am

Starting a new thread here in regard to the Structure of Space as per what Brown believed it to be. I will be going to the old ttbrown forum and bringing over some of the posts made there for doing so, will help in not having repetition on my part. Also, it will serve as a measure of what was thought/hypothesized a few years ago versus how ideas may have changed.

I will say this, it involves the aether (ether). I believe the aether is a topic all it's own so if anyone wishes to discuss the aether, start another thread. I am hoping that this thread will pertain itself to how the aether interacts/creates the structure of matter. I believe there is a difference. For example, electricity could be discussed as to what it is and yet another discussion could be had in its application to do work. I would like to make this topic about making the aether work.

I do realize that it is difficult to seperate the nature of the aether to making it do work but I really would like to try. More than likely, it will end up being all thrown in as if making a stew. Sometimes it can be a good stew...other times....yuck.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: The Structure of Space...ala Brown

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Mikado,
The seperation between the structure of space, and the aether operating upon such , was the hardest thing for Myself to come to terms with, so best of British with this thread.
I have high confidence though that if anyone can crack this puzzle open, it is You.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 pm

You have more confidence in me than I have but let's jump in. My Mom used to criticize me as a kid in that I would rush into something where angels feared to tread....let's see what happens. <g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

L'audace, et encore de l'audace, et toujours de l'audace

Only way to go.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Mikado14 wrote:You have more confidence in me than I have but let's jump in. My Mom used to criticize me as a kid in that I would rush into something where angels feared to tread....let's see what happens. <g>

Mikado

Mothers are always very protective of their children, I often sense My mother on My shoulder .
"Where angels feared to tread"
I don't sense they are afraid, it is ourselves in the here and now moment that have the fear, especially of been ridiculed.
It's water off a ducks back to Me is that, so lets find out how those angels meander about universe???
Edit to add link,
http://www.artfund.org/what-we-do/art-w ... obs-ladder
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Sir Oliver Lodge, He of the spark plug.
http://journal.borderlands.com/1991/rev ... -of-space/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 pm

"When each age seeks to determine the foundations of Absolute experience, it is then that new technology appears. As each questing group extends the borderlands of understanding so we reach new exposed heights."

"... extends the borderlands ..."

Do people really want to reach "new exposed hights" ?

A lot of ditching is required.
Of preconceived notions, that is.

Not to mention, self-assured Egos.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Sir Oliver Lodge.

A U-Boat Kapitan ?

Yes.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Thanks, Hobbit !

I will get to Gustave Le Bon.

And his EVOLUTION OF MATTER and EVOLUTION OF FORCES.

Absolutely amazing !
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience