Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Soloma » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:01 am

Moringa looks very synergistic w/ hemp, especially if their medicinal uses are really not just cannabinoids given different names, such as flavinoid. If these are in reality two different things, both of which fight cancer, etc, what a blessing that is to anyone who might need to use these wonderful plants. Might want to convince your parents to add Moringa into their hemp routine next go around Luis, this tree looks to be everything hemp is.

Looking forward to getting some trees started.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Well Soloman, I too have some seeds on the way, plus its encapsulated version (surprisingly, a local company sells the capsules !) for I’m planning on planting two Moringa trees !!

Moringa and Water, that’s my “spring offensive” regarding my parents. First thrust through the immediately available capsules and later on through (hopefully !) the tree leaves. And second thrust through wiring the house main water pipe to the Hutchison’s Anti Radiation Unit.

Unfortunately, the weather is still unusually coldish and wet and that gets both of them down a bit, so I’m biding my time and thinking of May when that won’t be on my way to their more (probable) receptive disposition.
Breaking ground is hazardous so I have to stack my side with every advantage !

Hope your seeds take a good hold and may they grow generous trees.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri May 01, 2015 11:04 am

http://moringaforlife.com/products/moringa-spagyric/

Outstanding, moringa spagyric - good short video.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri May 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Soloman,

Just for the record :
- Having decided to stop smoking, I also decided to forcefully engage in a crash course "detox" program.
So, besides my Moringa capsules and teaspoon Hemp Oil daily intake, I also am ingesting Resveratrol and Ginkgo Biloba. You might want to check these, if you don't already know about them, that is.

Hope you're faring well and recovering your "A grade" health, my friend.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Pennsylvania's House and Senate passed a medical marijuana bill this week and is going to the Governor for signing. We will see what happens.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience