Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 am

Mikado14 wrote:And how would you feel if it were legalized as medicinal value only? Further clarification of that question would be, medicinal NOT to include smoking of any kind?

Mikado

They can easily grow it with no mind altering effects.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Exactly my point kevin. So how many of those touting for its legalization really want it for its medicinal value vs. its other properties.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Personal perspective, having been a smoker since sixteen and grower in the past, I really feel cannabis is a spiritual, mental and physical medicine. High thc sativas would be spiritual medicine, the hybrids are good and balanced and promote mental stimulation. The cbd rich indicas are the physical medicines.

Who is to say which aspect of this medicine should be outlawed? Should not a person be allowed to explore the spiritual aspect of reality if he or she so chooses? What about choosing to stimulate brain growth as opposed to brain cell death???

Bizarro world indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgDMyhSkhTM

Powerful docu on Fuku, one of the reasons I am looking into this oil. I am thinking it will be about as good as it gets as far as defense from cancer. Thinking of coupling it with a sodium bicarbonate and lemon water regimen. I am sure the organic food I have been buying is loaded with fallout, maybe why my insides feel like crap all the time.

One thing I like about this product I linked here is it is sourced from England which should have had less fallout impact then the US.Wish I could talk my stepmother into trying this too, was talking to my dad and he was complaining essentially that she is hooked on the meds the docs give her, yet she has issue after issue. She had a large benign mass removed from her brain, big success as far as recovery goes however she is always sick and taking medication. Quality of life benefits I would bet, might even be able to drop some meds...

What an uphill fight this is against the beast.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Soloma wrote:Personal perspective, having been a smoker since sixteen and grower in the past, I really feel cannabis is a spiritual, mental and physical medicine. High thc sativas would be spiritual medicine, the hybrids are good and balanced and promote mental stimulation. The cbd rich indicas are the physical medicines.

Who is to say which aspect of this medicine should be outlawed? Should not a person be allowed to explore the spiritual aspect of reality if he or she so chooses? What about choosing to stimulate brain growth as opposed to brain cell death???

Bizarro world indeed.

Powerful docu on Fuku, one of the reasons I am looking into this oil. I am thinking it will be about as good as it gets as far as defense from cancer. Thinking of coupling it with a sodium bicarbonate and lemon water regimen. I am sure the organic food I have been buying is loaded with fallout, maybe why my insides feel like crap all the time.

One thing I like about this product I linked here is it is sourced from England which should have had less fallout impact then the US.Wish I could talk my stepmother into trying this too, was talking to my dad and he was complaining essentially that she is hooked on the meds the docs give her, yet she has issue after issue. She had a large benign mass removed from her brain, big success as far as recovery goes however she is always sick and taking medication. Quality of life benefits I would bet, might even be able to drop some meds...

Part of the "fight" is to cease from repeating.
Tell Me how You know that any of the information relative to Yourself is stored in Your brain/s???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Mikado14 wrote:And how would you feel if it were legalized as medicinal value only? Further clarification of that question would be, medicinal NOT to include smoking of any kind?

Mikado

The issue is not about how one chooses to use hemp, or even for what purpose it is cultivated. The very idea that government can dictate the legality of a crop goes against the very foundations of liberty and freedom. The fact that a patent on medicinal use certainly is contrary to the government's claim on prohibition. Why wasn't cigarettes banned? The medicinal use of nicotine or merely a stronger lobby by tobacco companies?
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Soloma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 pm

kevin wrote:
Soloma wrote:Personal perspective, having been a smoker since sixteen and grower in the past, I really feel cannabis is a spiritual, mental and physical medicine. High thc sativas would be spiritual medicine, the hybrids are good and balanced and promote mental stimulation. The cbd rich indicas are the physical medicines.

Bizarro world indeed.

Part of the "fight" is to cease from repeating.
Tell Me how You know that any of the information relative to Yourself is stored in Your brain/s???
Kevin

Good point Kevin, of course I can not unless I wanted to rely on someone else to have told me such. So the fields contain the information? Would that be relative to where our brains are or this information that we think we know inherent and everywhere?

It still seems to me the best way to interact with these fields then is through meditation for those who are not as sensitive as you? Unfortunately I do not think I can get my cat or my family to meditate much less intend to interact with universal fields.

Perhaps I am capable of ceasing to repeat, those around me I am not so sure. I am happy to see food in Tabitha`s puke and a poo in the box, first time for both in a few days. The cannabis oil comes tomorrow, I hope it can bring her some relief.

The issue is not about how one chooses to use hemp, or even for what purpose it is cultivated. The very idea that government can dictate the legality of a crop goes against the very foundations of liberty and freedom. The fact that a patent on medicinal use certainly is contrary to the government's claim on prohibition. Why wasn't cigarettes banned? The medicinal use of nicotine or merely a stronger lobby by tobacco companies?

Well said Fred.
Soloma
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:25 am

Regarding tobacco: it's a big business with a big lobbyist backing. My personal opinion is that the resources spent on growing and marketing tobacco could be put to much better use. We still have populations living in food deserts. I like my fast food fix at times, but I wouldn't want to live on it. A veterinary emergency meant a stop for burgers and fries after two hours at Alameda East tonight, but I really prefer home cooking. I won't treat you all to my diatribe on the DVM.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 pm

Tried to recruit my sister, she gave me the typical "why isnt it in the news?". As soon as I started to explain who owns the media, she put up a huge wall. She did encourage me to take it to my mother. I think I need to buy some bulk and divvy it up and pass it around, I know more then enough people who might benefit that I could probably set up a study.

Run it concurrently with the Hutchison testing, recruiting Citizen Perth, says he will get me a soeks at cost. Asked him to get some industry experts involved in testing protocol and all around general help in proving the Hutchison tech is as advertised. Will see what happens, my intention is to publish publicly here.

I hope others get involved.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:53 pm

So the hemp oil arrived today, getting some into Tabitha was a challenge, the oil slides off the side of the dropper making drops that you do not intend so the timing to try to get some in her was difficult. I rubbed the stuff that was on my fingers on her tongue and around her mouth. I think I may have gotten a drop or two in too.

She has been doing a bit better, she is eating, throwing up less and even passing a second little poo. When let out, she takes off down the driveway towards the neighbor. I am encouraged she has the energy, I am just concerned at what is driving her when she takes off. She has been doing it very often recently.

Poor girl went splat when she jumped out of my lap while I was trying to keep her on and the oil from spilling. She is so frail, ugh, felt terrible.
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Mix the oil with a bit of her food. Makes it easier for both of you!

Some mammals react to cannabis in different ways. Horses get 'crazy' hence the term, 'loco weed' while others may get quite lethargic as in the case with some 'pot heads'!

There is also the cannabinoid content of the oil itself. High CBD is good, while high THC is the main 'psychoactive' compound.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience