Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 pm

i thought the oil had no "psychoactive compounds"?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Soloma, we have had our differences in the past and probably will in the future but right now we have something in common.

Last Friday our cat stopped eating and it's taken me all week to get him started again. He is already carrying the "loads" of kidney disease, thyroid disease, feline struvitis, and dental disease (that they can't treat because they aren't sure how well he'll tolerate the anaesthesia) and yes, they are starting to want to x-ray him at the vet.. Whenever they (like last week) seem to be running out of options at the vet, I try "faith healing" as a last resort. According to his most recent blood work, the kidney disease has slightly improved, but the thyroid however has seemingly not responded as of yet. I have no faith in faith healing which is why it's my last resort, but it does seem to have had some useful effect, on the two occasions I have been desperate enough to try it. The vet seemed mildly surprised at the improvement in his kidney related bloodwork..

Apart from Cannabis oil, there is another cancer treatment that seems to be worth looking into. Google "B17 krebs". I intensively researched alternative cancer treatments ten years ago, and the B17/laertrile treatment was the only alternative that your AMA didn't completely decry as being of no use.

And since this is a cannabis thread, learning how to make B.H.O. is the way to go if you live somewhere where pot is illegal. As Soloma will already know, if you try to grow your own, on a simple 13 week cycle, with a view to decoupling yourself from the criminal based marketplace, there are many problems centred around storage and preservation of your pot in-between harvest. Bunging your entire crop through a BHO process will sort that out nicely. Better still, get good at BHO and use other peoples discards and your cost of quality pot becomes limited to the cost of the butane!

It's a total "winner" providing you use a decent brand of butane otherwise it tastes like rubbery crap.. There are obvious safety issues around releasing half a liter of butane into the atmosphere, which require a bit of adult thinking of course..

I do know of someone who is researching the use of BHO as a very gentle wart removal technique.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby FM No Static At All » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:26 pm

It depends on what part of the plant is used to make oils. Leaves and stems will be low in THC while flowers (buds) will by highest (no pun intended) in THC content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXGH6mYr3Y

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 16152.html
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Kim » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Soloma wrote:Tried to recruit my sister, she gave me the typical "why isnt it in the news?". As soon as I started to explain who owns the media, she put up a huge wall. She did encourage me to take it to my mother. I think I need to buy some bulk and divvy it up and pass it around, I know more then enough people who might benefit that I could probably set up a study.

Run it concurrently with the Hutchison testing, recruiting Citizen Perth, says he will get me a soeks at cost. Asked him to get some industry experts involved in testing protocol and all around general help in proving the Hutchison tech is as advertised. Will see what happens, my intention is to publish publicly here.

I hope others get involved.

Dan

Soloma,

I hope I am understanding what you are saying here. With all I am going through right now, I would gladly be the first to volunteer for a study. I know it would be helpful and very beneficial for me, but unfortunately, illegal here. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Kim if it's illegal there, then don't get caught...

BTW, I was infromed some time back that the reason that cannabis is illegal is because back in the early days of the world health organisation when they were discussing which drugs ought to be "controlled" they had just decided that opium should be a controlled substance and the egyptian representative stood up and said: "If you are going to control opium because of it's effects, then you need to control cannabis. It is a terrible problem in our country. It makes people lazy and stops them working".

And the rest, as they say, is history.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:01 pm

I am thrilled at the response to this thread. As per Bluebird Botanical website and posted earlier in the thread.

Legality:
Our Hemp CBD oil products are legal to consume, sell, and possess both here in the U.S. and in many other countries. Hemp oil is a dietary ingredient that is permitted for use in or as a dietary supplement, and [b]our importer imports its raw hemp oil under approved tariff codes to its FDA-registered and GMP certified facility in the U.S. And hemp products that have been imported through the proper means are exempt from the marihuana and THC laws in Schedule I of the DEA, as precedented in the 2004 Federal Ruling in favor of the Hemp Industry Association (HIA) vs. the DEA, in which Judge Betty Fletcher wrote, "[T]hey (DEA) cannot regulate naturally-occurring THC not contained within or derived from marijuana-i.e. non-psychoactive hemp is not included in Schedule I. The DEA has no authority to regulate drugs that are not scheduled, and it has not followed procedures required to schedule a substance. The DEA's definition of "THC" contravenes the unambiguously expressed intent of Congress in the CSA and cannot be upheld." It is this precedence that allows hemp products to be sold in health food stores all across the country. Hemp grown within the U.S. wouldn't be compliant with federal regulations and that is why we don't source from our own state of Colorado, and instead import from out of the country.

Make sure to check your country's legal status of cannabidiol (CBD) before ordering with us. We are not liable for knowing the status of cannabidiol (CBD) in every country. It is your responsibility to know your country's laws before ordering with us.

So there is a claim that is legal as a dietary supplement. Lots of vendors selling this now, had no idea. First post I find on GLP about it is back in April, say one thing about that place and other conspiracy sites, you can find some good info if you can sift through the bull.

I talked about buying bulk, money is tight, been giving it to docs and vets. I am anticipating having to buy for my mother and step mother so that is going to hit me for $320. Hopefully the rad detector is reasonable, still waiting to hear from CP.

As far as actually doing a study, I plan to post my cat and mine response here. If I can talk my family into taking it, I will provide that info as well. I took about half a dose to start, havent felt anything.

However I am starting to see returns from working out (reel mower) and eating lots of smoothies. I feel good, surprisingly good. Have not had any bleeding in the last few days and have been very active in the garden and yard. I dropped the reel mower setting so I had to put some effort into getting through the grass.

Would love for more people to get involved, this portion is 2oz. which I recall Rick Simpson claimed was enough to cure most any serious disease, just re-watched run from the cure. Only $160, though they have a "complete" option for $200 for 2oz. which is a 60 day supply. The complete carries decarbox and raw cbd acid in a 1:1 ratio. Also has a sativa strain for terpenes, not real sure what the final analysis is, the ones on their site are a bit confusing. This one is also in olive oil, better for autistic kids apparently.

Strangely enough their web site is currently updating their products.

ABOUT OUR HEMP CBD OIL:

INGREDIENTS: 1) Hemp derived cannabidiol (CBD) CO2 oil extract, emulsified in 2) hemp seed oil

1) Cannabidiol (CBD oil) extract-
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring consituent/cannabinoid of the hemp plant. It is the most abundant non-psychoactive cannabinoid in hemp/cannabis. Our CBD oil extract is a full spectrum CO2 oil extraction of stalks and stems from a Hemp strain of Cannabis sativa grown in the U.K., legally imported through FDA tariff codes. Hemp (as opposed to marijuana) is usually ideal for cannabidiol (CBD oil) extractions as it is naturally high in CBD and low in THC, making it superior to most high-THC marijuana strains as far as cannabidiol (CBD) content is concerned.†

The hemp we use is grown in the U.K., on family farms in countries where it is legal to do so, and is done under the regulations of the governing bodies in those countries. Hemp, because of it's innate ability to thrive so easily doesn't require pesticides (the aromatic terpene compounds in hemp can actually act as natural pesticides), fertilizers, or herbicides in it's cultivation, and requires much less water than standard commercial farming. The hemp we derive our CBD oil from is NON-GMO and is grown under the same methods and standards of organic farming, but at this time there is no actual legal procedure for the organic certification of hemp cultivation in the countries we import our CBD oil from. We're expecting the process for organic certification of hemp to be available within hopefully a year, and we will officially certify ours as soon as that's possible.†

The CBD oil is extracted through a high pressured, supercritical CO2 extraction, and the raw CBD oil is then imported legally into the U.S. following FDA regulations, where it is further refined at a certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility. To determine the purity and potency of every batch of CBD oil each extraction is analyzed through a High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) test for aerobic organisms, yeast, fungus, E. coli, and heavy toxic metals, and is also analyzed for the cannabidiol (+ other cannabinoid) potency. Once our final CBD oil products are prepared we have them further analyzed for their potency and purity by another party, a company based out of Denver called Cannlabs. With these multiple analyses performed we can weigh the CBD oil extract for making our blends knowing that the cannabidiol content is pure and consistent throughout every batch of Hemp CBD oil we make.†

Our cannabidiol (CBD oil) extract is a full spectrum cannabinoid extract. Besides the high content of CBD (we've had upwards of 26% CBD) there are also present naturally occurring trace amounts of CBC, CBD, CBG, THC + other cannabinoids, and many scientists and doctors think the cannabinoids work synergistically to support the whole human endo-cannabinoid system (internal and natural human cannabinoid system). And many scientists and doctors believe the endo-cannabinoid system plays a fundamental role in the functioning of many of the major human physiological systems, including the nervous and immune systems.†

2) Virgin Hemp Seed Oil-
Cold pressed from hemp seeds grown in Israel. The hemp seed oil is also from an industrial hemp variety of Cannabis sativa which doesn't require herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers. Hemp seed oil is considered to be very nutritious, but the main purpose for it being in our blend is to have a base oil to emulsify the CBD oil extract in to. Because the CBD oil extract is a thick, tar like substance that is messy to handle and work with, it is much easier to package and consume when mixed into a base oil. And we figured if we're going to emulsify the cannabidiol (CBD) extract into a base oil, what more appropriate oil could there be to use for this purpose than hemp seed oil.†

STANDARD USE AND TYPICAL SERVING SIZE: Keep Hemp CBD oil refrigerated. Shake well before using. Most people swallow 15 drops or more, as desired. The amount of CBD oil that people take on a daily basis can vary greatly. Our CBD oil can be ingested morning or night, on an empty or full stomach. Shelf life is approximately 2 years.†

Have to run to work, not sure what RHO is, no time to research. No interest in butane.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Soloman,

Some two years ago (January 2012) my father was diagnosed with Prostate cancer.
Less than 3 weeks afterwards, Lightning struck twice on same spot - my mother was diagnosed with Breast cancer.

My father and mother, as it is, are both Cancerous.
Neither has given in. Both are fighting. Neither are in Pain. Both are still "functioning".

What is the name of that "oil" you speak of, and is it originated from here (Europe) ?
I'll try ... everything.

Thanks.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Tabitha was zonked out before I left for work, not sure if that was hemp oil related or more than likely normal. When I got home, she was awake, gave her about 3-4 more drops. She took off straight for the food bowl, looks like she was eating before, no puke to be found. High hopes she can start putting some weight back on, all skin and bones.

Kim, I am very interested in tracking experience with this oil, one has to wonder how long it will be available if it is indeed providing results. If you are not able to afford the oil but think it will be of benefit to you, I would be willing to help out. I am interested to get some first hand testimonials that it is benefiting people so as to help convince those I know who it may help. Just let me know and I will do my best, I really do want to help people.

Luis, this thread is about cannabis (marijuana) oil. Cannabis and hemp are the same thing, hemp is the industrial product that typically carries very little thc, the psychoactive substance in cannabis. The product is therefore called hemp oil and the particular company I am buying from is importing the oil from England to get around the goofy laws here in the US regarding cannabis and hemp. They are saying it qualifies as a supplement and have past legal rulings to support their stance. They are not the only ones doing it.

You should do some research, see what others are saying. I myself just watched a couple recent videos, one was actually mainstream where they talked about a 5 year old girl who got her life back from a nasty form of epilepsy, they even named a strain after her. I think there is the very real possibility that this hemp oil I am using could very well help your parents.

If you watch Run From the Cure the Rick Simpson story, you will find he says about 2oz of hemp oil will cure most major illness including serious cancers. At a potential of $160/cure, how can you not try it? Expensive supplement but really if it even does half of what is being claimed, quality of life should increase for just about everyone.

The exact name is Hemp CBD oil (cbd=cannibidiol) and I bout from the following link, the 2oz. size in the middle.
http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/Cann ... D__oil.php

Disclaimer, there are other merchants selling this type of oil, there may be less expensive options. I myself was just comfortable with the Bluebird place, even had a personal note wishing me and my cats well on the receipt.

I took half a human dose again tonight, about 7 drops. Essentially I am splitting the dose with my cats, the daughter cat Pretty got some tonight too, much to her chagrin. Anyways, will keep you posted. I very much hope others decide to jump in this with me and we can track our results here for others to see.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 am

2) How does CBD work?

There is a ton of research being conducted on cannabidiol and how it effects the human system, but we won't address most of the specific science here. We are still learning about it ourselves each day, and what we've learned so far is already too much to discuss in this specific document. When the time comes we will write a piece specifically elaborating more on this one question.

First off, it's important to know that we all have what's called an endo-cannabinoid system. We naturally produce different cannabinoids in our bodies, and this is without the consumption or use of any cannabis/hemp products. This internal cannabinoid system has been developing in mammals for far longer than hemp or marijuana has even been on this planet. We have two major cannabinoid receptors throughout our bodies, the CB1 and the CB2 receptors, and these receptors are found in the brain, throughout the whole nervous system, and in all major organs. Most cannabinoids bind to these receptors. CBD however acts in a unique way in that it doesn't necessarily have an affinity for or bind to either of these receptors. What it seems like is happening is that the CBD is stimulating the production of our own internal cannabinoids/decreasing the digestive breakdown of these internal cannabinoids, which indirectly is effecting the CB1 and CB2 receptors found all over the body. So instead of specifically binding to these sites, the CBD seems to stimulate our whole endo-cannabinoid system and promote it's overall health. The implications of what that may mean for us is enormous.†

According to what we've heard from apparently reliable sources, the endo-cannabinoid system is intricately linked to the nervous system and the immune system, and plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of both. So by stimulating and strengthening the endo-cannabinoid system through the introduction of CBD into the body, there may potentially be observed very wide reaching effects.†

http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/CBD__Oil__FAQ.html
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:29 am

Good morning, fairly large step forward I am seeing this morning. The food bowls were darn near close to empty this morning which has not happened in weeks, no puke to be seen. I really have no idea if this is related to the oil or the natural progression of Tabitha feeling better however I am thrilled.

I got a good dose into her today directly, at least 4-5 drops. I really do not intend for this observational study to be super critical on doses and such since it very hard to control getting into the cats. I am not scared of it harming them, I recall how much they both loved eating fresh cannabis when I grew. Tabitha would literally purr and drool in the grow room as she happily munched leaf to leaf.

So good news this am, right after her dose Tabitha was into the food bowl. Time to scoop the other up and give her some. Lets hope the positive continues.
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience