Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:46 am

Fruitbat wrote:Kim if it's illegal there, then don't get caught...

BTW, I was infromed some time back that the reason that cannabis is illegal is because back in the early days of the world health organisation when they were discussing which drugs ought to be "controlled" they had just decided that opium should be a controlled substance and the egyptian representative stood up and said: "If you are going to control opium because of it's effects, then you need to control cannabis. It is a terrible problem in our country. It makes people lazy and stops them working".

And the rest, as they say, is history.

FB.

Well here comes the arguments. I can't think of one person I know that smokes it and is not lazy to a degree. There was a person at work who was an indulger a few years ago. The company got a contract with a pipeline company that required anyone involved with maintenance of the equipment, since it was interstate, would be in the pool for random drug tests. He quit rather than keep his job and then didn't like his job he went to and bad mouthed the company he left all because of the random drug tests.

Years ago, when I taught, I could tell who was an indulger and who wasn't just by their attention span and their inability to focus and concentrate...even though they would argue the case.

I don't like the stuff and don't care to be around those that do for intelligent conversations rarely are forth coming. When with a group and if some wish to indulge, well, there goes the evening and I am content to wait until the next day for intelligent conversation and I usually take my leave.

Personal choice based on empirical observation.

My opinion.

Mikado

PS: opinion is based on the use as recreation not medicinal just as there are those that abuse pain killers etc.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:58 am

Soloma wrote:Tabitha was zonked out before I left for work, not sure if that was hemp oil related or more than likely normal. When I got home, she was awake, gave her about 3-4 more drops. She took off straight for the food bowl, looks like she was eating before, no puke to be found. High hopes she can start putting some weight back on, all skin and bones.

Kim, I am very interested in tracking experience with this oil, one has to wonder how long it will be available if it is indeed providing results. If you are not able to afford the oil but think it will be of benefit to you, I would be willing to help out. I am interested to get some first hand testimonials that it is benefiting people so as to help convince those I know who it may help. Just let me know and I will do my best, I really do want to help people.

Luis, this thread is about cannabis (marijuana) oil. Cannabis and hemp are the same thing, hemp is the industrial product that typically carries very little thc, the psychoactive substance in cannabis. The product is therefore called hemp oil and the particular company I am buying from is importing the oil from England to get around the goofy laws here in the US regarding cannabis and hemp. They are saying it qualifies as a supplement and have past legal rulings to support their stance. They are not the only ones doing it.

You should do some research, see what others are saying. I myself just watched a couple recent videos, one was actually mainstream where they talked about a 5 year old girl who got her life back from a nasty form of epilepsy, they even named a strain after her. I think there is the very real possibility that this hemp oil I am using could very well help your parents.

If you watch Run From the Cure the Rick Simpson story, you will find he says about 2oz of hemp oil will cure most major illness including serious cancers. At a potential of $160/cure, how can you not try it? Expensive supplement but really if it even does half of what is being claimed, quality of life should increase for just about everyone.

The exact name is Hemp CBD oil (cbd=cannibidiol) and I bout from the following link, the 2oz. size in the middle.
http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/Cann ... D__oil.php

Disclaimer, there are other merchants selling this type of oil, there may be less expensive options. I myself was just comfortable with the Bluebird place, even had a personal note wishing me and my cats well on the receipt.

I took half a human dose again tonight, about 7 drops. Essentially I am splitting the dose with my cats, the daughter cat Pretty got some tonight too, much to her chagrin. Anyways, will keep you posted. I very much hope others decide to jump in this with me and we can track our results here for others to see.

Soloma,

Keep posting your observations. I am very interested in the medicinal qualities.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 am

As am I Mikado and I will be sure to share my observations here. It would be great if we can get Kim involved, if I have someone buying me a counter for the Hutchison tech, I have more money to spend on oil.

It is distressing, I am talking to a co worker whose wife is having her uterus removed to get the cancer out. Instead of pursuing this information, he is too busy trying to get real estate licensing classes done. I sent him and his wife info through the mail, no time to get to it though because he is too busy.

This is so typical and what I hope we can overcome by posting our results with this oil here. Having anecdotal evidence from someone you know is much more meaningful than finding the information on the web somewhere. My hope in doing this is that I can help wake my family up or prove to myself that I am a sucker for a good sales pitch. I guess that is another reason I am pursuing Hutchison but I digress.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Tabitha put a very nice dent in the bowl, she probably ate close to a quarter cup which would be half her daily allowance. Very happy!

Phoneixtears.ca is a web site about Rick Simpson, who had recalled a report he had seen in which cannabis was reported to kill cancer cells. I am not sure if this was the test done by the NIH in 1974 which was supposed to support the govt's stance on cannabis. It was quite the opposite.

Rick decided to make some hemp oil to apply topically to his skin cancer. He cured his own cancer with it, went on to suggest it to others and the rest they say is history.

http://phoenixtears.ca/video-library/

"Cures Uterine, Testicular, and Pancreatic Cancers"
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/20 ... es-cancer/

"Cannabinoids may cause antitumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis invasion and metastasis"
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/ ... onal/page4 - notice the NIH connection.

Also look into Dr. Robert Melamede, Dr. Donald Abrams and Dr. Julie Holland lots of information out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
http://thepotbook.com/potbook/home.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xVwhCD4jd0

"Last June, the famous comedian, actor and pro-marijuana legalization advocate, Tommy Chong, reported to the world that he had been diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer and that he was seeking unconventional treatment using Cannabis Oil. Almost one year later, Tommy is feeling better than ever and is cancer free."
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/05/15/t ... -hemp-oil/

Hope this information helps someone.
Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 pm

I would also encourage anyone trying to over come serious health issues to take a multi modality approach. Two of the easiest and best things that anyone can do for themselves is improve their diet and exercise. Throw in some meditation and the right supplements and I imagine we can over come anything.

This is based on all my research into healing in recent years. Quite frankly we might not need anything more then meditation or eastern techniques but as trying to get anyone to commit to the time needed to sit quietly is damn near impossible, using the other approaches would most likely accomplish similar results. imho.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 pm

I am not 100% sure someone would pass a drug test on this medicine, do your own due diligence. I am sure I recall reading something about this, like people with drug tests have had no issues. However if this is a concern, I would suggest talking directly to whoever you purchase from.

It is considered a supplement, however that still does not address the fact there will be thc in most hemp oils, just not enough to get you really stones, like less then 1%. Who knows if a drug test can detect this, I do not. Look into it if it is a concern...

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:14 pm

From what I am aware of, the tests look for cannabinoids. Say you were in a room where everyone was smoking, sort of like when everyone in the car is smoking except you and it is in a fog. You very well may inhale enough to test positive on a drug test. Or so I have heard.

I would suppose if the test is looking for cannabinoids then it will test positive if you are consuming cannabidiol.

At least this is what I have been told.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:42 pm

I have use hemp/cannabis/marijuana in various forms for over 45 years now. With an Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card, I was able to assign a grower to provide my medications without having to purchase it or grow my own (which I consider doing at a later date).

I do agree with Mikado, that recreational users are more prone to short attention spans, and short-term memory issues. I have also found that these 'adverse' reactions can be minimized if a proper diet and exercise program is maintained. High THC content in addition to stimulating appetite also is a very good analgesic and pain suppressor. Most pain that is NOT skeletal (my hips for example) can be minimized with only very small doses of THC.

While many people today do not smoke, and would like to have the benefits of cannabis without smoking, can purchase a vaporizer although they can be quite expensive. I bought one for Cyndi because with lung cancer, I didn't want to introduce hydrocarbons with the treatment as that would certainly have been counter-productive. I also have used it often and when I am really in a lot of pain, I prefer to vape because I feel I get better results with little or no irritation of my throat.

The model I have has a glass 'whip' and a bag attachment that fills a large roasting bag with the vapors, which you detach from the machine after the bag is fully inflated with vapors. This also allows the vapors to cool so you are not inhaling hot fumes. I also find that it uses less quantity than even the tiniest smoking pipe.

Another thing that I like is the ability to control the temperature. Different compounds vaporize at different temperatures, and if research which cannabinoids are best for the treatment, you may also discover that to extract that particular one you may need a lower temperature than that for vaporizing THC. Then again, you may also use cannabis that is cultivated for lower THC and higher CBD if that is what you are seeking in treatment.

When dealing with cancer, there are dietary considerations that are often overlooked. Cancer thrives in a sugar-rich and acidic environment, so checking pH and keeping it out of a high acid state helps. I also discovered the use of sodium bicarbonate and maple syrup as a treatment. Google Dr. Tulio Simonccin, and cancer research he has done. Or just check the http://cancertutor.com site out. It offers alternative and complimentary treatments for cancer.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby re-rose » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:40 pm

I know people who swear by 'rick simpson' oil, but the (home brewed) version they use, they say, definitely has a 'high' to it. Someone suggested it as an appetite stimulant for my mom, but I don't think she could handle it.

Sending up prayers for all people and kitties in need of healing tonight.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Soloma » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 am

Rose, I am sure most homegrown oil is rich in THC, how many people know to buy or find the right strain? I am sure my first batches would have had some sort of thc in it because I was still learning. However I never got the chance, now I know more and I would not mind being in position to changing profession to medicinal hemp farmer.

To clarify Rose, I think your mother could easily handle this as it is being given to children in Colorado.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrVXRZY1_x0 - meet Charlotte, with Sunjay Gupta and CNN

Looks like they claim less than 2% thc in what I bought.
http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/uploads/CBDoil.PDF

Rick Simpson says he starts with 1lb of raw cannabis and ends up w/ a 2oz portion. Paying for or growing a pound is not easy for the average closet grower, where as these hemp oils you are seeing that are coming to market are focused on the non psychoactive compounds, especially cannabidiol (cbd). In MD, crap weed could cost $160 an ounce, I am sure there would be a pound discount, I imagine you would still be talking $2000-$2200 for crap that you would still have to turn into into oil.

For balance, the universe has blessed me with blood in the stool of cat number two, Pretty. I know this because she is the flaky one, she has not used the box for number two since I moved to this new apt. Luckily I have the cheap fake wood floors, easy to clean. Guess I am watching her now closely too.

Tabitha is doing very well, I have not cleaned up puke since I started the hemp oil, there is more poo in the box and she is back at the food bowl putting down the other 1/4c. So now she is eating and Pretty is not? Both got small doses this evening, two to three drops.

I am feeling well, there has been no blood in my urine recently. I am not in any rush to hook up with a urologist, I am intending to see how the half dose of about 7-8 drops works while paying attention to what my body is telling me.

Honestly, I feel like the pain I have had near my left kidney has not been registering nor has my back pain which has been bothering me for months recently and for years off and on.

All good news so far except for Pretty.
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience