Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Soloma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Thanks Luis, intend on continuing taking it and getting better. The objective is to get back to clear urine after my second or so cup of tea for the day. That is what I recall as normal for me, so that is the goal. I am determined to make my multi disciplinary approach work. Happy am I, healthy am I, holy am I is part of my mantra.

I have not seen any copious amounts of blood in my urine for coming in on a week. The pain has subsided, I imagine thanks in part to the hemp oil and the salt baths. I am thinking the 20 breath meditations, which equates to close to 10 minutes, is also going to be of huge benefit. I am thinking this is where I will be doing the really important work of healing.

Perhaps I am experiencing an energy blockage in a lower chakra. I feel like the adrenaline dumps I talked about during my encounters were most likely my chakras being fully opened and I was experiencing my full energetic potential. The pouring over me feeling, as in the adrenaline was pouring out of my head was never really such. It was the flows of energy fully activated and flowing over my body. I was on point.

Water is running, have to go.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 pm

This thread is way off topic, please forgive me if I continue the derail.

My most recent meditations have not given me much in the way of good vortexing water within the contrasting I tend to see. That seems much more active at different times, probably astrology like. I did do some visualizations, I focused on a clockwise spinning vortex of energy that was releasing all the negative energy (visualized as black wispy smoke) from my left kidney area where it seems my discomfort is originating.

I feel I may have had a physical response, my left kidney (assumption) actually vibrated, rumbled of sorts for a few minutes last night. It was a bit alarming but I just focused on relaxing, what will be will be. Today I am feeling pretty good, have been cleaning the house, since it is so pretty and I can open some windows, with no real issues.

I am wondering what any of you may think about an organ actually rumbling/vibrating. I can not say I feel any worse today, even a bit better.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Gtfo.

I heard back from NAT`s distributor lady, they are not budging on their requirements. She included some links so I could do my "due diligence", the very first one explaining the difference in the lab test that shows the crystallization of the neutral and structured water samples. What has surprised me so is the terminology and apparent technologies they are using are based in alchemy.

It is as if this data was written specifically for me to interest me and or convince me that I should purchase a unit. Talk about sophisticated marketing, lol. Uh, these google bots and crap cant be targeting us like this, can they?

Simple solution, follow the money. My bet is a distributor owns the wellness link. The german lab however looks legit at first glance. Too bad I am not savy enough to really do due diligence and see who really owns these websites. I have barely begun to investigate the links she has sent me, I was just so shocked to see this synchronicity.

http://thewellnessenterprise.com/scientificminds/
http://thewellnessenterprise.com/wp-con ... s-2012.pdf
http://hagalis.com/
http://hagalis.com/heilmittel/spagyrikinfo.html

Did some cleaning and gardening today, feel good and looking forward to my soak and meditation.
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Soloma wrote:This thread is way off topic, please forgive me if I continue the derail.

I am wondering what any of you may think about an organ actually rumbling/vibrating. I can not say I feel any worse today, even a bit better.

Having dealt with kidney stones several times, I have experienced such sensations. I have discovered the my stones can be easily dissolved with the consumption of asparagus in significant quantity.

Back onto cannabis and CBD as a 'legal' alternative treatment, I don't know that you are serving your best health interests by ingesting CBD as an isolate. Because the body produces endocannabinoids in minute amounts, and because it may me possible that there are other cannabinoids that work in conjunction with one another, I suggest a more balanced approach. You may also want to use hemp protein and hemp seed (nut) as they contain high concentrations of EFA's which reinforce and boost autoimmune system function.

Finally, the sodium bicarbonate treatment for cancers while effective, must be applied directly into the cancer cells, otherwise its use is beneficial though not substantially effective s killing cancer when it is already in a demonstrably aggressive state. According to Dr. Tulio Simoncini, bonding the sodium bicarb with maple syrup is most effective.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Soloma » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Fred, thanks for the kind post and the tip about asparagus, I love asparagus and I have been trying everything, if it is not evident. I have even bought myself a new set of stainless steel as the old set is showing its age and quality. Who knows what has been going into my food recently.

I am sure the cbd oil I have been ingesting is not an isolated cbd oil. The Bluebird Botanical oil I have been taking is from the whole plant and therefore contains the whole plant spectrum of cannabinoids. This hemp oil is already being carried in a hemp seed oil, I take mine with a teaspoon or more of additional hemp seed oil. I have not talked myself into the protein yet, a little too processed for me. With the oils, I understand the alchemical process, with proteins, I do not.

Bluebird has a new concentrated, "silver" which they are selling 1500mg/1oz for a whopping $280. However they just dropped a 40% sale today which bring it down to $168, which is still a bit more expensive than the german however much more in line.

https://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/CON ... Oils_2.php
1ml (30 drops) of CBD Silver contains at least 50mg of cannabidiol (CBD). And in addition to the 1,500mg of cannabidiol (CBD) per fluid ounce (30ml), the most recent 3rd party analysis shows that 1 fluid ounce of CBD Silver also contains 63.9mg of cannabichromene (CBC), 42.6mg cannabidiolic acid (CBD-A), 38.1mg of cannabigerol (CBG), and 4.5mg of cannabinol (CBN), on top of dozens of other naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.

I am not assuming I have cancer, right now I know my water is acidic and needs to be ph tested. I am sure I had a little test strip kit somewhere but have not been able to find it. My motivation behind taking baking soda in my water is to balance the ph, maybe even push it a little alkaline, it seems like it would be a good counter balance to having drank so much of it straight and acidic.

All of these things that I am doing always seem to make me feel a little bit better, right now I feel as well as I have in sometime. Not quite so compromised in my left kidney area. I find this encouraging considering the amount of work I did today that really bothered me in the past. It is as if these meditations, visualizations and affirmations have really boosted how I feel.

I am not only feeling optimistic, I am almost downright giddy.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Again, 1 ml = 15 drops

Not 30.

It is "mistakes" like these from sellers that make my skepticism spike about their products. Then again, maybe just a mistake.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Agreed Luis, they actually were soliciting me for a review, which a traded for foreknowledge of their next sale, happening now. In my review I noted my only complaint was their miscalculation of drops/ml - as essentially that doubles the amount of medicine one would need to take to actually meet the suggested dosing instructions.

To date, there has been no response to my mentioning this fact to them. As I said to them, small potatoes in the grander scheme of things, like the first bottle I used literally saved Tabitha`s life. I try to keep it in perspective, instead of feeling ripped off, I feel blessed to have gone through the experience, now knowing I can suggest this life saving oil w/ the caveat that they are wrong in their conversion.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Fred I apologize, you were right, at a recent point, I was considering the sodium bicarbonate as a potential cancer blocker/killer. Not knowing exactly what was going on with me, I decided I may as well treat myself with positive, natural medications as opposed to giving away my personal power to another. So I therefore would like to thank you again for bringing the maple syrup aspect back into my awareness, I am wondering do you think it is sugar related, would it be as effective carried on say, raw honey? I am not a fan of maple syrup.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:30 am

Soloma wrote:Fred I apologize, you were right, at a recent point, I was considering the sodium bicarbonate as a potential cancer blocker/killer. Not knowing exactly what was going on with me, I decided I may as well treat myself with positive, natural medications as opposed to giving away my personal power to another. So I therefore would like to thank you again for bringing the maple syrup aspect back into my awareness, I am wondering do you think it is sugar related, would it be as effective carried on say, raw honey? I am not a fan of maple syrup.

Yes, it should work but do not heat the honey much over 110 degrees or so for you will take away the healthy benefits of the honey. (I think I have the temp correct)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:14 am

Soloma,

Mikado is correct - 110 degrees is the absolute maximum, but anything 95-100 degrees will re-liquefy any crystallization that forms in your stored honey. If you need to do that, warm it slowly in a pot of water. Do not microwave - best way to kill honey !

Also, don't buy that junk in the stores if you can - unless it says that it's unfiltered, etc. Store honey is typically homogenized and pasteurized to death to make it easier to process and deliver, and they'll filter out all the pollen. Find a local beekeeper or farmer's market if you can.

Just my purist viewpoint (I'm a big honey fan).

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience