Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Soloma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:31 pm

My cat is very sick, she has kidney disease, not eating and throwing up everything. Instead of spending $500+ more in tests and meds I decided to buy cannabis oil rich in CBD. I bought the 500mg 2oz hemp cbd oil which I intend to giver her orally. The vet is talking still the possibility of cancer, hell might as well proactively treat instead of giving the vet my money.

I am thinking of trying to convince my mom to take it. Just found this site today, thought I would share. Seems everyone I know is or knows someone who is sick. Nice little counter to Fuku fall out too.

http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/Home.php
Soloma
Commander

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Mr FM should be in on this. He is up on a good deal of alternative medicine of which cannabis oil he has researched.... and I think he may have used.

Send him a PM. I am sure he will discuss it here.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Cannabis oil may help from a comfort and nausea reducing standpoint. I know of more than one quadriplegic who uses cannabis for pain and spasms. It does have legitimate medical uses, despite what some would like us to believe. You have my sympathy on your situation Soloma. It's heartbreaking when our furry friends are ailing.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Right, totally a quality of life benefit I am looking for. If there is any more, bonus. Hope all is well with you Cat.
Soloma
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 pm

$400 in vet bills myself two weeks ago. The vet thought Sam was in renal failure. His blood work was all fine. He smelled like pee because he got upset and peed himself over being stuffed in the carrier. Now he loves to sleep in it. Crazy critters.

Cat (also a crazy critter)
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Hope Sam is well.

Not exactly how this exactly came about today, I was wanting to make a high cbd strain cannabis oil myself, legal problems from growing stopped me from pursuing this. I sorta believe explaining this to the judge got him to consider me in a different light, not a drug dealer. Talked him into pbj because my public defender was a limp noodle. Actually I want to make cbd strain spagyrics, my understanding is a spagyric is the next step in the alchemical process and a more complete medicine.

If the product is as claimed, it is some inexpensive medicine, Rick Simpson claims 2oz. of hemp oil will cure most serious cancers. Always wanted to test his claims by following in his footsteps. Hopefully I have good results with my cat, maybe talk someone into adding it to whatever regimen they might be on. Could not hurt if the product is as advertised.

I will post here how it affects my cat. Hoping for some relief for the poor old girl.

Legality:
Our Hemp CBD oil products are legal to consume, sell, and possess both here in the U.S. and in many other countries. Hemp oil is a dietary ingredient that is permitted for use in or as a dietary supplement, and our importer imports its raw hemp oil under approved tariff codes to its FDA-registered and GMP certified facility in the U.S. And hemp products that have been imported through the proper means are exempt from the marihuana and THC laws in Schedule I of the DEA, as precedented in the 2004 Federal Ruling in favor of the Hemp Industry Association (HIA) vs. the DEA, in which Judge Betty Fletcher wrote, "[T]hey (DEA) cannot regulate naturally-occurring THC not contained within or derived from marijuana-i.e. non-psychoactive hemp is not included in Schedule I. The DEA has no authority to regulate drugs that are not scheduled, and it has not followed procedures required to schedule a substance. The DEA's definition of "THC" contravenes the unambiguously expressed intent of Congress in the CSA and cannot be upheld." It is this precedence that allows hemp products to be sold in health food stores all across the country. Hemp grown within the U.S. wouldn't be compliant with federal regulations and that is why we don't source from our own state of Colorado, and instead import from out of the country.

Make sure to check your country's legal status of cannabidiol (CBD) before ordering with us. We are not liable for knowing the status of cannabidiol (CBD) in every country. It is your responsibility to know your country's laws before ordering with us.

http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com/Cann ... D__oil.php
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 am

"United States Patent 6,630,507
Hampson , et al. October 7, 2003
**Please see images for: ( Certificate of Correction ) **
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

Abstract
Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##

Inventors: Hampson; Aidan J. (Irvine, CA), Axelrod; Julius (Rockville, MD), Grimaldi; Maurizio (Bethesda, MD)
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services (Washington, DC)
Family ID: 26767641
Appl. No.: 09/674,028
Filed: February 2, 2001
"

It should be noted that contrary to the claims of toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses , that claim has never been proven. In tests using monkeys as test subjects, the monkeys autopsies revealed they were asphyxiated by the use of a mask that forced burning cannabis (and high doses of hydrocarbons and CO) into their lungs at the rate equal to several packs of cigarettes being smoked all at once.

Other tests in Europe (Israel) have shown that the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) molecule bonds with cancer cell receptors and somehow make the cells die. Research is still ongoing. CBD or cannabidiol has shown positive results in treatment for various diseases, as was the case with Rick Simpson and his Simpson Oil that is made from the oils of the leaves and stems, which are higher in CBD that the THC-rich buds.

So it begs the question:
If the US government holds a patent for the medicinal use of cannabis, why do they maintain a prohibition as a Class I Controlled Substance which indicates a substance with NO medicinal value?

Reference links:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/6630507

https://sites.google.com/site/6630507/
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Soloma » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:18 am

Nice post Fred, easy answer to your question - control. Cant have the slaves being healthy without perpetuating the machine.
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:00 am

Soloma wrote:Nice post Fred, easy answer to your question - control. Cant have the slaves being healthy without perpetuating the machine.

It was a rhetorical question. You merely state the obvious. However, my purpose in the post was twofold:

1. To share information about cannabis and its use for treatment of cancer and many other diseases.

2. To spark others to get motivated To DO something besides complain about the government.

When I say 'DO something about it!" I don't mean call/write your legislature, I mean make a sign and gather your friends and neighbors, and circle you State Capitol and not ask, but DEMAND that your state nullify the unconstitutional prohibition of a cash crop, not for its medicinal or recreational use, but for its nutritional and industrial value.

End Prohibition
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:18 am

And how would you feel if it were legalized as medicinal value only? Further clarification of that question would be, medicinal NOT to include smoking of any kind?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience