Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:48 am

I get mine from the Amish Farmer's Market in Reading (pronounced Redding), PA. It is thick and opaque and is much sweeter than the honey one would purchase in a store. I have been known to open a jar, I purchase it a quart at a time, and there will be residue wax and even a bee part on the top.

I use it instead of sugar. I also use raw maple syrup and something new Kim and I purchased this year, shagbark hickory syrup. If I use sugar, I try to use "sugar in the raw" and if nothing else available I use the white sugar but sparingly, however, if processed honey is available, I use that first.

I have terribly cut out sugars from my diet and I am down to 155 lbs.....naked. At Christmas I was 174 naked. I am shooting for 150 and am tightening up my stomach. Gotta stay healthy, too much I want to do!

And what does this have to do with the topic of this thread?.....I don't know....this post seems to have gotten away from me.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:40 am

Thanks Andrew and Mikado for confirming my suspicion. I buy a thick hard raw organic honey from the greatest store ever, mom`s organics market or mom`s for short. I am usually adding it to hot water, for oatmeal (honey,cinnamon & banana) so I am thinking since I have been adding the baking soda to these, I essentially would have been doing it correctly. Perhaps not as much soda binds to the sugars?

Thanks for sharing about your health and how important it is to you Mikado. We are of similar stature and mind set regarding our health. I sure hope Kim is doing well.

I have not soaked and therefore meditated in two days, long day of work and doing other things. I sort of reasoned, I took a shower already I do not really want to run yet more hot water. My bills are expensive enough as is w/o all these hot baths. I also was not taking the hemp oil for those two day, needless to say I was feeling like crap this morning. The compromised feeling had crept back into my side.

I just got out of my bath and meditation, this time I alternated affirmations and visualizations. In my visualizations, I increased its complexity, now I was envisioning the clockwise spinning light in my left kidney area with a counter clock spin of energy that would be dominant when breathing in, entering into the center of the clockwise spinning light which I focused on when exhaling. Again I envisioned black wispy smoke that followed this clock spin out of my body to represent negative energy.

This dual vortexing came from one of Kevin`s links, the tatoo`d guy talking about magnets, polarity and spin. I also added in light energy counter clock spinning into my nose to represent the intake of positive energy and of course a clockwise spinning wispy black smoke out of my nose to represent the release of negative energy.

Once again, I feel really good. It is as if I have entrained myself through the use of the binaural tones to easily be able to reach deep states of meditation. The fact that in the past I used to do 1.5 hours at a sitting entrained me to pick up again essentially where I left off. I am noticing that too with the breathing, everything is much deeper and slower no matter how fast my heart is racing, even while not meditating.

I ended up following my breath through stretching and the emptying of the tub to forty breaths. The first twenty were alternating affirmations and visualizations, the last twenty stretching and relaxing.

This morning I was not looking forward to the day, right now I am marveling at the power of these simple meditations. Kevin, I would love to know your take on what I am doing with these visualizations. Are the spins correct?

And getting back to visualizing vortexing water on the lattice structure of universe, would I be trying to incorporate this visualization onto a visualization of my farm/house/pipes?

I just want to be sure I am going about this the right way, though I am feeling better, I feel like when messing with spins w/ visualizations and intent, I better know for sure what I am doing.

Thanks everyone for contributing. Perhaps in this thread, someone, sometime may find some relief.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Once again majorly excited!

The physical response came much quicker today, I decided to lay down and relax before work. I was not long before I fell into a very deep meditative state, once again envisioning the spinning vortexes of light and wispy black negative energy. My left kidney roared to life, did a diddy, then a dance and settled into a very content feeling. During the experience I stayed calm, visualizing the healing taking place, once again in the forms of vortexing energy. I essentially doubled down on the visualization while it was dancing.

I feel outstanding in comparison to how I began the day. I am thinking I am onto something, which has been figured out by many before me. I have even claimed I feel we can heal ourselves through meditation based on the writings on Dharma Singh Khalsa but now I am sure of it. Even if I am not doing it exactly right, I can not deny the physical response.

Nothing to date as affected me like these meditations, not the hemp oil, baking soda or plain old tub soak. No doubt in my mind, I have seen my best results through the meditation and visualizations.

A co-worker has asked for the binaural tones, I am going to suggest alternating tones and no tones based on breath counts. That way he can slowly work his way into it as opposed to how I did it, all at once. Perhaps this way, he will be able to actually handle this re-tuning better then I had.

Still am amazed at the physical response I am getting.
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:02 am

I recommend 'raw' honey that is local to your area. The maple syrup/sodium bicarb treatment does work, so replacing it with honey may be just as beneficial. I'm not a chemist so I do not know if the bonding is the same. If you read the article(s) about it on http://cancertutor.com I am sure you will learn more than what I can tell you in a forum post.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Soloma » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks a bunch Fred, good stuff. I need to look around a bit more at different farmers markets, the honey at mine looks suspiciously like store bought in color and consistency. One of the reasons I like the organic one I have been buying is because it has a waxy like consistency, to get through it I warm my spoon in hot water. I have been considering the manuka honey recently too.

Good progress once again today, prior to my meditative bath, my urine was clear as I have seen it. Not completely but it still energized me, since the compromised feeling has never gone away, it was as if my body sensed a slight discouragement and sent me a stay the course message.

Thanks a bunch Kevin, it seems this vortexing energy spin I envision forming a bright sphere while powering up (inhaling) in my left kidney area and looking like two connecting counter rotating vortex`s emitting a wispy black smoke when powered down (exhalation) is really helping! You inspired me with your wisdom, thank you. -Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby re-rose » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Dan, I'm so glad you are doing better, and that the meditations and visualizations are helping. The results seem to show that your intent and inner knowing is leading you do them in a way that is perfectly right for you.

Whatever is going on with your kidney has sent you on your way to discovering how to use energy to heal yourself. Maybe you won't need that teaching any more and it will be gone for good.

Anyway, been sending and will continue to send supporting energy to your process.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Soloma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks a bunch Rose! I feel better, less compromised but I am sure I have said that before. I am thinking in time, as I continue these meditations, it will gradually fade into a normal healthy feeling. Perhaps it is all the different things I am doing in unison, I will never really know but as it stands I feel like I have seen the best results through meditation.

I gave away my book Meditation as Medicine by DS Khalsa so I re ordered that along w/ Shifting Frequencies by Johnathan Goldman. Really looking forward to the SF book, I already know MaM is good.
Soloma
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:57 am

Just made some Cream of Asparagus Soup, which I find is very beneficial for uric acid kidney stones. After suffering with them many times over the years, I discovered that iced tea and grapefruit juice was my problem. I consumed both by the gallons for many years. The equivalent of 8 tablespoons of Asparagus twice daily, for about a week, dissolved my stones with very little discomfort.

I have also discovered the benefits of cannabis oils and extracts, high in CBD and low in THC. I still prefer my HIGH THC though!

Stay healthy my friend.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Soloma » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 am

Fred, I have been incorporating more asparagus into my diet, I love asparagus. I have been sauteing with onions and garlic in olive oil and putting over a baked potato. I am trying to motivate myself to use my smoothie machine more often too, as much raw as possible. I am curious about your thoughts on detoxing w/ borax and iodine. I am considering doing this for many reasons and may even compliment a longer fast.

Goldman`s Shifting Frequencies arrived, looking forward to what he and the angel he channels have to say. I am thinking this book will support the use of binaural tones, especially since Goldman is producing music for many purposes, a cd is included with the book. In reality, his vocalization + visualization = manifestation formula is of course not new and the whole importance of sound supports the use of mantras in meditation as medicine.

I am fully expecting this path that am I on to tune me in to Luis`s transversal signal or pure consciousness. Any of you can do it too, just do not wait till you are faced with a health crisis to motivate to do so.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Fred
Just curious, you use green (wild) or white asparagus ? I use white for I find the green too fibrous. And not in soup but sauteed, with black pepper on top. Hope that'll keep its good properties.

And Soloman ?
Buy some Leek (so called poor man's asparagus), cut off the green "foliage" ( you may make soup with it, though) and use only the soft white trunk. Cut thin slices from it (one trunk should be okay for two portions, meaning, dose meals) and then poke your fingers to spread the inner crcles of the slices. Once you have half sauteed the Asparagus, thrown in the Wok all the slices from the Leek and sautee both together.

I don't know if you've ever cooked Leek but since it is a "soft cousin" of Garlic" it adds a very exquisite and savoury flavor. Also, since its texture, once sauteed, is almost paper like, it goes very well with the delicate asparagus.

And, needless to say, Leek is extremely healthy.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience