Since cannabis was brought up

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Since cannabis was brought up

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:44 pm

Hey Rose, hope you’ve been faring well .
Think what you’re looking for can be found here - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1117&start=20#p32429

But if you can find it, you should really get Georges book.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:10 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy_Hutchison,

How are You and John???

It's a sort of lonely, but not so , world for those who are trying to push the tide back?
There is a cave I used to frequent as a child, a petrifying cave where the most fabulous water comes out of limestone and cascades down the front enterance, mother Shipton is said to have once lived in that cave , I sense Her still there.
You and John have that same mother Earth sense about You.
Kevin

Kevin,

I am, as always, pondering.
Frustrated
like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle with 1000 pieces,
and have been given only 50 pieces to work with

some comic relief...this is how we will be open sourcing John's technology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkIT3zDw4Y

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 am

Nancy,

Lol. That blonde looks really familiar, but I just can't put my sock puppet on it.

Wish the audio were clearer though.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Kevin, I watched this a couple of nights ago, even made so far as to it having Indian commentary while I drifted off to sleep. Is the geometry you are talking about the fractal looking representation of the aether as presented in the movie? If so, I have a couple of questions such as in my visualizations, do I visualize anything to do with the house or property? Am I just visualizing a 2d or 3d view of spinning water within this 2d or 3d view of the geometry or aether? For how long and or often should I be making these visualizations? Any other suggestions to help me do this correctly and successfully?

Luis, so his debunking methods essentially are supporting the potential for there to be something to the claims of some of these water manufactures? I can grasp that however as I am always looking for ideas I might be able to share, I am not so sure that is one of them. I imagine most people might look at their credentials and automatically assume they know and would not be dishonest. Very much like what Kitselman wrote about in Hello Stupid.

My object into looking into water systems is to find something that really works, if it will take out toxins in my water, it will most likely do the same for city water. This could be something I might potentially be able to share with friends, family or even at work. Many of these people in my life will tell me they are just too busy for visualizations with intent, they will look at me, yet again, like I am crazy.

So as always, ulterior motive of trying to help others while at first helping myself. I am doing visualizations but am not sure I am doing it correctly. I think visualizations while soaking in my epsom salt bath focusing on my meditative breathing would certainly tap into the needed energies. I can say I found my meditative breath on a recent focus of 20 large breaths just the other night. I have seen a major benefit too, last night I was literally run off the road by a tractor trailer in the rain, I had to drive onto the shoulder with the rumble strips and onto the gravel, this happened right outside my house prior to my exit. The benefit was that my heart never skipped a beat, no anxiety whatsoever. I shook my head, kept driving while wondering what the person behind me was thinking. I bet they were more shook up then I was watching me fishtail and almost loose control.

I have heard back from one of the farms that Nolte is advertising as using the structured water unit. Turns out they just bought it in Dec. and have only been using it for drinking and showering. The have not yet used the garden unit. The review was modest, the water tastes better and it seems less hard. Not much to go on other than perhaps to assume Nolte`s unit is not quite as advertised.

I have contacted NAT about becoming a distributor and heard back on that as well. I am doing this to get the dist price, if I decide to buy. So I need to look into their agreement, do more homework and make a decision. I hope everyone reading this gives me feedback on this.

On topic, I am looking at a different brand of cbd oil today. Pretty got sick three times last night, left a spot of blood on the floor. I have her back on whats left of my BB cbd oil, both her and I will be taking it again as I had discontinued using. Which seems to coincide with the return of pain and blood in my urine. Anyways any feedback on this CBD oil would be appreciated. I am looking at the 10ml 1,500mg for $215 US. Bottom of linked page.

The CBD source is apparently a buyers club I signed up for awhile back, they send me emails and such. I looked up Endoca and they have a small web site. It is more concentrate then BB`s concentrated formula 1,500mg/10ml vs 1,500mg/1oz and I can get it for $215 vs $280. Might be good for the cat as she does not care for taking the oil. Not so good on the wallet if she outsmarts me and manages to spit it out or I miss getting the drops into her. That being said, if I can get a sale price off BB, I might stick with what I know and the lower concentration.

http://www.thecbdsource.com/High-CBD-He ... -s/108.htm
http://endoca.com/

Nancy, thanks for the link. As always, I wish you and John well in everything you choose to do.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:47 am

I have contacted NAT about becoming a distributor and heard back on that as well. I am doing this to get the dist price, if I decide to buy. So I need to look into their agreement, do more homework and make a decision. I hope everyone reading this gives me feedback on this.

/facepalm - they of course want a $5000 investment, not happening.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Last night I was not able to take a epsom salt bath, the power was out. I wonder if some other poor soul was run off the road by the same tractor trailer, but I digress. I decided to try and do some visualizations in tandem with my 20 count deep breath meditation in the tub. I have mentioned in the past that I see a play of contrasts when I close my eyes, everything from specific looking beings and scenes to very geometric shapes and formations, all that can flawlessly morph from one to the other.

Often the formations seem malicious, other times it is if I am looking at Kevin`s structure of universe in a sort of 2d dance. The visualizations were difficult and trying to control what I saw was just shy of not happening. However I was rewarded with multiple geometric, vortexing patterns. I seemed to be able to spin them in the clockwise direction I wanted, however it was difficult to sustain. One even had an eye shape at its center, which of course was the last thing to disappear.

Since I turned off the wifi, my dreams have been vivid. Flying, weird stuff and all. I am liking this simple meditation, a nice way to work my way back in.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Soloma wrote:Nancy,

Thanks so much for responding, I know you have given me this information before. I have been taking Bob`s Red Mill baking soda, though not quite a tablespoon. I usually add it to my hot tea and am dismayed to see the same reaction with my water that I would when added to vinegar. Meaning my water must be very acidic.

I looked on the epsom salt box for a list of ingredients, the only thing listed on the fron is magnesium sulfate. Perhaps this is why it is giving me relief, being magnesium deficient. I am however concerned a bit about vitamins, I waffle back and forth on whether or not I feel they are beneficial or we are merely seeing the placebo effect.

I do not like using man made pharmaceuticals, it makes me question what is so different in a vitamin. I do have a magnesium and calcium vitamins that I bought when you suggested this to me before, however it is a combination of different forms of magnesium, none of which are malate.

Are vitamins synthetic like medicine and if so, how are they really helping or even good for us? Of course it is hard to question Pauling`s work w/ Vit C, but are all synthetic vitamins as viable?

I will look into malate and the potassium as well. Thanks you again Nancy.

OMG
your water has the same reaction to adding baking soda as when you add baking soda to vinegar????
DO NOT drink, use for cooking or bathe in your water without getting the acid down!
SAME for your CAT!

When you wash the dishes, fill the sink with hot water, add baking soda until it no longer fizzes.
Make a jug of water for you and the cat to drink. Same thing. Add baking soda until it does not fizz.
Your epsom salts are reducing the acid in the water, but still, I suggest you add baking soda FIRST until the fizzing stops, then add the epsom salts (magnesium sulfate).

Everyone else...I highly suggest you take a glass of your own drinking water and sprinkle in some baking soda. If there is any reaction, then please consider doing what I have suggested.

Cancer loves acid.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:55 am

Soloman
I looked Endoca up. It is a serious business, so I presume perfectly safe to buy their products, which seem the true thing.

That said,
I’d advise you to read this review posted January 5, 2015 - http://www.buycbdoilonline.info/2015/01 ... il-review/ It is ( to me) a very thoughtful review.
I agree with its author completely. What I think about Endoca, he describes in depth and far better than I would.

That also said,
You may remember my posting earlier here some math (viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1152&start=110#p33682) about dosage and CBD content advertised on a bottle. Following its course,

a) if a bottle of 10 ml says it has a concentration of 15 %, we’re talking about 1,500mg CBD content,
b) if a bottle of 50 ml says it has a concentration of 2,9 %, we’re (roughly) talking about a same 1,500mg content.
c) a 10 ml bottle will last 10 days with a 15 drop per day dose
d) a 50 ml bottle will last 50 days with a 15 drop per day dose

Now,
- Endoca sells a 10 ml bottle with 1,500mg CBD content for $215
- The German producer (http://www.hanf-zeit.com/cbd-produkte-2 ... dukte.html) I bought from a 50 ml bottle with 1,500mg CBD content, sells it for (roughly) $142
- Meaning, if Endoca sold a 50 ml bottle with a CBD content of 1,500 mg, its cost would be around $1,075.

Please do not think I’m “pushing” this German producer. I spent a lot of time and went some serious lengths checking him, as I explained here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1152&start=110#p33687 so it is still simply the best recommendation I have for you, and your wallet.

Did you ever try to ask them to send you their stuff by mail ? (I posted their contacts here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1152&start=170#p35017)
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:05 am

Nancy, yes I was a little dismayed when I first realized this, which was maybe only about a month or so ago. When I first moved into this apartment, which is half a house on a kill everything but the gmo crop farm, I was very concerned about my water. I sort of gave in to the neighbor`s explanation that it must be fine, after all they were all still here and basically healthy.

Since then I have been drinking and cooking with it, I looked into getting it tested for `cides but the place I checked did not do that test. Finally I found a place that would check for the `cides, however it was in the $500 range, I was thinking perhaps that sort of money would be better spent in solving the issue if there is one. I was considering the tester of food/water/cannabis that I mentioned in this thread for that tester money but that has taken a back seat.

I had been trying to encourage a co-worker on alternate methods to fight his wife`s cancer, I figured I should be taking the sodium/carbonate water if I was recommending it to him, after all I was still not sure what was going on with me. That is when I noticed the reaction of the water to the baking soda in my tea cup. Since then I have been adding it to what I have been drinking but not what I have been cooking. I remember when I first started drinking the tea w/ the baking soda in it, I felt better.

That seems to be the case with all the things I have been doing to address my issue, much like the epsom salt baths, they all seem to give me some sort of limited relief. However I am really asking myself, was my initial concern spot on and I am more sensitive to the water here then those who have been on this farm for many years? While I had very small amount of pain in my side where I am having my issues before I moved in, it really has been pronounced since I moved into this house. My cats were both sick prior and I imagine the water here did not help in the least. Currently I am also giving Pretty her water spiked with the baking soda.

This is also why it is so important to me to perhaps find a good physical filter or water unit. Once again, if it benefits me, I might be able to recommend it to someone else. Any and all input is welcome towards this end.

Thank you for your concern and suggestions, I have the malate and potassium and am looking into solving my water woes.

Luis, yes I tried to reach out to the German gang multiple times with no luck. I had one response and no follow up after a lengthy time between my first contact and their first follow-up. I have since given up on trying to do business with them. I will look into your links, thanks for crunching the numbers however it does not make sense to me. What you are saying then is essentially Endoca would hypothetically be charging 5x the amount for basically filler.

It seems to me that endoca is more concentrated (claim) and if the 10ml/1,500mg were to be extended to a 50ml portion, one should expect that the mg would then be around 7,500mg/50ml. So I do not think you are really looking at apples v apples. None the less and as always, thanks for the links. Will be taking a look for sure!
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:51 am

Soloma wrote:Luis, yes I tried to reach out to the German gang multiple times with no luck. I had one response and no follow up after a lengthy time between my first contact and their first follow-up. I have since given up on trying to do business with them. I will look into your links, thanks for crunching the numbers however it does not make sense to me. What you are saying then is essentially Endoca would hypothetically be charging 5x the amount for basically filler.

It seems to me that endoca is more concentrated (claim) and if the 10ml/1,500mg were to be extended to a 50ml portion, one should expect that the mg would then be around 7,500mg/50ml. So I do not think you are really looking at apples v apples.

Yes, they can be tiresome in answering back I also found, and it took me some time to finally get it ordered.

Regarding Endoca, yes your reasoning is correct and mine was not. Maybe if they ever sell a 50 ml bottle it will then have a 7,500mg CBD content. As you say and well point out, the "filler" is not the issue.

Regardless, hope you keep taking it and get better.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience