Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Memory

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:54 am

kevin wrote:Just remembered about this thread.

Often with amputees, say a leg chopped off, they can still sense the leg been there.
The encoded memory field still contains the leg, but the required inputs to transmute the leg back into being need such a vast amount of memory to enable this, that it doesn't occur.
I am tottaly convinced that everything is supported upon a base substance called universe, where everything is able and enabled to be whatever as a specific memory that switchs about in the base substance , and that switching ability is what creates TIME relative to whatever, and is determined by whatever dominant memory field it is encapsulated within.

The normal memory field about this planets surface is where We are formed and operate within, when objects so called FALL to the surface area from outside of that memory field, they were said to be objects from the gods, as I suspect their memory field contained alternate memory that ours until over long periods of so called time it normalises to this condition.

I have just been inspired by reading through the thread Linda has justed posted about the RADIO, and would recommend all do.
Flowperson is still here in My memory field, as is trickfox.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484
Kevin

I have had several body parts removed (internal, not limbs) and I get a sense of PAIN. I believe that is also what happens with people who have had a limb amputated.

Kevin...words are difficult.
What is "memory"?
the ability to "maintain" "cohesion" in/of the physical realm?

what is the "memory" that "holds together" the physical realm?

why do we forget?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:21 pm

..and why does the scent of rosemary oil bring it back?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Mikado14 wrote:..and why does the scent of rosemary oil bring it back?

Mikado

Rosemary?
more info, please.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Nancy,
Who tickles My fancy,
Memory is conciousness,
Arranged in scaler fashion,
Each memory within the next dominant memory.
ENABLED to remember, to be , or not to be by a supply in duality of the dominant memory field it exists within.

I am remembering to be Me as long as a balance locally exists of the duality of spin flows is there.
If an out of balance is evident, then the supply to My personal memory field is affected.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:42 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

Mikado

Rosemary?
more info, please.

Nancy

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014/0 ... by-75.html

http://roberttisserand.com/2013/04/new- ... -research/

Do a google, there is good deal more. Here is a link where I first heard about it from Fred.

viewtopic.php?p=33713#p33713

When I get to go out...after Kim is feeling better, I want to go to this local shop where they have aromatherapy and get some to try along with a few other things Fred told me about.

Best

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:23 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:

Mikado

Rosemary?
more info, please.

Nancy

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014/0 ... by-75.html

http://roberttisserand.com/2013/04/new- ... -research/

Do a google, there is good deal more. Here is a link where I first heard about it from Fred.

viewtopic.php?p=33713#p33713

When I get to go out...after Kim is feeling better, I want to go to this local shop where they have aromatherapy and get some to try along with a few other things Fred told me about.

Best

Mikado

way cool!
did you notice the "leaves" of rosemary are like pine needles?
and pine needles are like "wave guides"..pine trees are great antennae and transmitters

Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there, she once was a true love of mine

the rest of the lyrics are rather "haunting"
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/simon+and+ ... 24689.html

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Nancy,
The song is an old Yorkshire song, and I associate with it as I did have a true love of mine, She lived in Scarborough.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarborough_Fair_(ballad)
I worked in Scarborough on a very high security building( building it)
Oh to be 21 again?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:05 am

This is the wireless station in Scarborough I mentioned.
http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/cov ... ?service=0
There was SOMETHING about the location that I should go back and check for with My dowsing.

That place isbuilt upon limestone, and there are many megalithic sites nearby.....
I wonder what system could possibly be been utilised now as was utilised many thousands of years ago??????
The matrix.
http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/sit ... eacon.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 pm

images.jpg
images.jpg (12.66 KiB) Viewed 3416 times

A friend of mine bought recently a piece of land also lost in the middle of nowhere, and in one of its “boundaries” lies a dolmen, in very bad shape and without the top stone –nothing then, like the one above - but a dolmen nonetheless. In the vicinity, another 2 exist and in better shape than “his”, at least they are “complete”.
This land is completely out of reach from any significant “terrain feature” like being on top of a high hill (it’s set on a slope, actually) or with some river close by, and by no means near any inhabited place. It is “harsh” country, rough and hilly but with few trees. He bought it to have someplace to grow and graze cattle (his way of escaping whatever), not because, for instance, of its beauty or nearness to something like the ocean.

Fact is, inside a square of some 2 miles, 3 dolmens are there.

He showed it to me as a “my local archeological curiosity” and suspects that the rather small stone slabs used as feet for a wooden topped table set in front of the farmer’s house that he now owns, are stones taken from there.

I told him that if he believed that, he should take the stones and put them back in the site. I would, I said, for that surely is a powerful place for people long ago to have buried someone there and also because the stones were not put there by random choice.

He looked at me, tossed a beer my way, and said I’m nuts.

But for some time now, I think he’s right.
Less than two years ago, that thought would never have crossed my mind, much less verbalized it.

As it was, I just smiled back and drank the beer.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:02 am

LuisP,
If You look at the picture of the dolmen and imagine something.
Something different to what You have been TOLD....and just repeated( parrot?)

Imagine the dolmen covered in alternate layers ( multiple) of organic and inorganic materials.
Imagine a point at that location where the matrix geometries meet in abundance, and a vortex implosion and outrush point is just above the surface within the dolmen.
Imagine the shaman placing the remains ( ashes, or skull and thigh bones) upon that point with a gold lozenge beneath them.
Imagine a newly impregnated female been asked to stand in side the dolmen as the moons field reverses the implosion and outrush vortex totally around.
Imagine YOUR eternal self outrushing from within the planets memory field to jump into a new vehicle.
Imagine returning, returning, returning.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience