Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Memory

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 am

LuisP,

Nearly all of the dolmens have been raided for the gold discs.
Gold is highly prized for what???
The massive stones were utilised as resistors mostly against the dominant inrush from the memory field of universe.
The dolmen were not to bury anyone in, that was at the end of a time of forgetting, when their design criterias had been forgotten, as with the pyramids, hence We view with false assumptions been given as facts.

The geometry where the dual vortex geometries meet is within the memory field of universe , and within the local memory field that the planet is remembering to be within.
The precise vortex meeting point can be high above surface or below surface, or at surface.
To reach a really powerfull such point one may need to build a pyramid that exactly FITS the local geometries and where the vortex meeting point is at the capstone location.

http://www.crystalgraphics.com/powerpic ... s=ziggurat
The all seeing ( remembering) eye, where two opposing fibonacci sequenced vortexs meet.
I have watched other times at such locations, it's quite bizzare.
But simple if You consider it in terms of MEMORY, and been able to attune to such
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:30 pm

kevin wrote:LuisP,

Nearly all of the dolmens have been raided for the gold discs.
Gold is highly prized for what???
The massive stones were utilised as resistors mostly against the dominant inrush from the memory field of universe.
The dolmen were not to bury anyone in, that was at the end of a time of forgetting, when their design criterias had been forgotten, as with the pyramids, hence We view with false assumptions been given as facts.

The geometry where the dual vortex geometries meet is within the memory field of universe , and within the local memory field that the planet is remembering to be within.
The precise vortex meeting point can be high above surface or below surface, or at surface.
To reach a really powerfull such point one may need to build a pyramid that exactly FITS the local geometries and where the vortex meeting point is at the capstone location.

http://www.crystalgraphics.com/powerpic ... s=ziggurat
The all seeing ( remembering) eye, where two opposing fibonacci sequenced vortexs meet.
I have watched other times at such locations, it's quite bizzare.
But simple if You consider it in terms of MEMORY, and been able to attune to such
Kevin

The oceans are full of gold...and other minerals.
Like huge laden jars.

Scientists have been able to say, "water does this or that".
such as...the water molecule has over 140,000 "planes" that "contain memory"
"water "cleans itself" in a vortex (dumps memory?)
But have been unable to truly understand what water IS.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 pm

If You look at the picture of the dolmen and imagine something.
Something different to what You have been TOLD....and just repeated( parrot?)

Imagine the dolmen covered in alternate layers ( multiple) of organic and inorganic materials.
Imagine a point at that location where the matrix geometries meet in abundance, and a vortex implosion and outrush point is just above the surface within the dolmen.
Imagine the shaman placing the remains ( ashes, or skull and thigh bones) upon that point with a gold lozenge beneath them.
Imagine a newly impregnated female been asked to stand in side the dolmen as the moons field reverses the implosion and outrush vortex totally around.
Imagine YOUR eternal self outrushing from within the planets memory field to jump into a new vehicle.
Imagine returning, returning, returning.

Kevin

Interesting.

Yes, I can well “imagine” what you describe.

Several long standing structures came to be, over time, used with very different intents from the initial one. For instance, the great emperor Augustus’ tomb in Rome (a mausoleum dating from 28 BC) was in the V cent. used as a fortress, around the XVII cent. used as a bullfight arena and a bit later even used as a “condo” with several “flats” inside it.

So yes, nothing strange with “imagining” a Dolmen being built with an intent very, very different from the one that today is presented as “the” intent.
Perfectly natural, even, if one thinks about it.

Can you then, on a given Dolmen’s site, today detect that “meeting” of geometries and its “outrush” point and, if Yes, is that “ability” shared by someone else you know ? I mean, do you have “peer reviews” ? or, same as others out there, there aren’t any ?

I like to think, and trust, that You, by know, must know that these questions I make are made out of true curiosity, not malice.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:46 pm

LuisP,
There are others upon their own path, as such,
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/engl ... arrow.html

West Kennet long barrow has five so called burial chambers, but the main flows commonly referred to as Michael and Mary here in the UK serve those chambers in various cyclic manners at variant timings.
I was once in there with a group of drummers from around the world who took the resonances beyond anything I have experienced, it was difficult to stay in the here and now .

I am somewhat out on My own with detailing the complexities involved relative to the geometries, but I know I follow many who have previously known far more than Myself, I normally comment...
Manufique mes amies.
Perhaps I am remembering lost memories???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:38 pm

West Kennet Long Barrow.jpg
West Kennet Long Barrow.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 3495 times

From your link, Hobbit

"The whole monument was designed to impress from the outside, and to transform once within.
Excavations by John Thurnam in 1859, and Stuart Piggott in 1955-6, yielded 35-40 primary burials from the early Neolithic, around 3,600 BC, but also that the chambers and passage were gradually filled to the roof with ritual objects and more human bones over many centuries. The primary burials were piled up or lined up against the back walls, implying that the remaining space was for the living, not the dead
The builders and users of West Kennet Long Barrow (WKLB) had a profound knowledge of astronomy, sacred geometry, earth energies, as well as sacred sound.
WKLB was never just a tomb, it was a liminal crossing place, where shamans journeyed to ancestral realms for knowledge and healing.
The pottery found at WKLB has geometric designs on them.
The Mary current of the St Michael Line passes through its chambers, and other energy lines flow through the site. A dowsing survey by the Wyvern Dowsers, at my request, revealed some power spots, and tight spiralling energy in each of the chambers."

So, yes
Maybe you are "remembering". Strange as that "sounds".

Please keep sharing, and patiently explaining, what you "remember". You do make a lot of sense, you know ? Even if I can't understand it except through what I could describe best as "its logic", again, even if without understanding how.

Wish I could see what you see... that would make it simple.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:35 am

LuisP,

Memory symbiotically interacts with that which attunes to whatever specific memory it is.
The human remains are memories of humans, they are and were humans.
If You wish to remember such????
If I desired to see what an eagle sees, would it not be wise to surround Myself with eagle feathers?
If I desired to be as powerfull as a bear should I not wear a bear skin?

We have moved so far away from interacting with past living entities ,that We are liable to become the machines We surround ourselves with????

I have an aversion towards technology, as an antique dealer I am surrounded by past natural objects, I remember the feeling of been a hunter, living on the edge, as opposed to been entombed in plastic.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Memory symbiotically interacts with that which attunes to whatever specific memory it is.

Kevin

Strange then, "a Mary current of the St Michael line" amidst shaman's explanations.

Its names, I mean.

Then again, names mean nothing.
Or do they ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:58 am

LuisP wrote:

Kevin

Strange then, "a Mary current of the St Michael line" amidst shaman's explanations.

Its names, I mean.

Then again, names mean nothing.
Or do they ?

It is a method of determining the difference in spin, they could have been called Adam and Eve?
It is what I detect as the basis of the fleur de lise( flower of life)

When You follow these flows , they react to least resistance and spiral either inwards or outwards to circulate.
Celtic cross.
Either into the centre, or circulate about to then follow the path of least resistance.
Those paths are determined by the dominant cross created by the fibonacci sequencings of multiple lines crossing that form a roughly 90 degrees cross.
This enables a constant supply for creation to operate based on attraction...the attraction of opposite spin( the outside and inside of the same)
Thus as a bud on a tree become the antennae of attraction, it attracts it's desired opposite spin that then enables transmutation to occur, it empowers such by supplying the duality which is fractionally out of balance.

The relative balance of these flows is why imo that England is covered with churchs that act as local balancing chambers.
Jerusalem builded upon green and pleasant land.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Memory,
I fink I have been waffling on about this?????if I rememember correctly?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-34454264
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:51 pm

If anyone can remember who TT Brown was?
and that He had detectors recording variations in something, well .....
http://wariscrime.com/new/how-the-sun-a ... our-minds/

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience