Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Memory

Postby LuisP » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Question then would be - "How do we harness it ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:25 am

LuisP wrote:Question then would be - "How do we harness it ?

I feel our innate connection with these memory fields has been explained by Eastern philosophies for a very long time, mediation with intention. It seems technology can harness this memory in a multitude of ways, your posts here and elsewhere would support this notion.

One just has to do it or they will never experience it, they will forever be stuck in the current paradigm of relying on others telling you what is and what should never be.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 am

Recognise it.
It is You.
It is Me.
It is enabling all.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Hope you're right, Hobbit.

We'll see, won't we ?
Hopefully.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 pm

LuisP wrote:Hope you're right, Hobbit.

We'll see, won't we ?
Hopefully.

The sun (Sol) still ( stice) occured at 11.51 GMT.
The flows stopped thirty minutes before, then reversed for a short while.
Two Iranian ladies were in the shop at the time, We had quite a chat, stunning looking with big brown eyes, and very clued in.
The illusion is that the sun is moving, and We are TOLD that this planet orbits it.
Perhaps the sun is a consequence of been created downstream of all of the planets flows?
That it interacts with these twin spiral flows to create light at the surface area of each planet as it's field interacts with that of the planets, and the planets create what We observe as the sun?

Been so attuned to those flows produces a pickup of information relative to what I am concentrating upon, a sort of attraction .
The information is within the field flows.
Go with the flows, be at one with that which enables all.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:53 pm

http://www.robertpeng.com/jieqi/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:02 pm

kevin wrote:
Soloma wrote:Kevin, something similar just happened to me, I used the browser back arrow key to get back to the post, copied and then submitted, which worked.

My posts were wiped.

Mikado,
With intent, Your personal dual spin memory field can be linked to anothers.
I hold My left hand close to the right hand cheek of the recipient and with that intent send My field into theirs.
My hand goes cold ( discharge) their cheek will sense a warmth.
I can do this remote.
You can do this.
I am not practised at this, but due to Me comprehending about the memory field about all in creation, and been able to detect such, I stumbled upon how to do this.
Our physical bodies are within a memory field, it is depletable and chargeable.
When it is depleted We forget how to be arranged.
Youngsters have huge memory fields.
This is not about healing anyone, it is about enabling another to remember correctly how they are naturally programmed to be.
But to remember correctly requires a good field strength.

I have been hugely dismayed today to listen to our glorious pompous leader ( cameron) blathering on about dimentia, and His appointed head person calling for more money for ever more tablets.
That is simply business .
Treating the consequences, not even recognising the causation.

This memory field is central to everything ever discussed on these forums....EVERYTHING.

Kevin

Sounds like what I would call healing energy. I did about 30 seconds to Kim one night and her response was..."What was that?"

The problem I have with any healing energies such as that is I end up picking up the negative energy and have to ground it. The second problem is that the closer I am emotionally to the person, the less it will work.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:04 pm

By the way, your posts were having difficulties due to the server this week. I too was having issues. They recently upgraded the PHP and little crappy things have been occurring.

Here's to hoping it is all cleared up.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby re-rose » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Do we simply have to "harness it" ? as in, "farm it" ?

I think that first we have to "condition" our personal relationship with the field. The more strongly (and often) we RE-member it, the more plentiful and potent it becomes. And then, maybe yes, we do farm it, if only through sharing/giving/transmitting what we get.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Memory is easier understood I would think, if it would be seen for not just a sentient base of all knowing, but as how elastic "knows" to return to it's state of rest.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience