Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Memory

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:17 pm

What are We?
What is everything in creation?
As above, so below.

IMHO the answer is a local memory.
But that is enabled upon a platform which has multiple dimensions.

Those dimensions enable symbiotic empowerment across dimensions.

I have a unique ability that I have pushed out the bounderies of so called dowsing.
It allows one to better contact to the field based memory of whatever one focusses upon.
Psychometry.

The reasoning for Me bothering to start this thread is to hopefully offer a unique perspective on what is currently occupying manies attention.....cancer.
IMHO cancer ( and multiple other so called illnesses) is a consequence of a specific local memory failure within the unique memory field of whatever.
And it is the cause of the memory failure that most urgently needs addressing as well as trying to deal with the consequences of the memory failure/s.

My perspective and subsequent theories are My very own personal such.

At all scale, a self similer creative memory enables creation, it does so in a torus heart centred fashion that becomes all we percieve, ourselves been typical.
A dominant overall local memory encases countless memories that are all remembering TO BE, OR NOT TO BE within the dominant memory to be such as YOU.
It is super difficult to verbalise or consider that We are actually nothing more than just a memory trapped inside a memory field operating in a fixed geometric based substance called universe.
And that this memory field can be interfered with to cause a disruption to the programmed memory thus causing such as cancer ( a local zone of memory malfunction)

I am struggling with this post, and am been carefull and ever so aware of the areas I am entering.
Please know it is with all my love and best wishes for all of natures creation ,that I am trying to describe it's very method of operation and modus operandi so that We can best look after the delicate balance that is so threatened presently.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Memory

Postby LuisP » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Hobbit,
In my “Wave Genetics” I talked about Peter Gariaev and Georg Tertishny experiments around “artificially produced DNA radiation” that brought back to life some long dead seeds. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1095#p31931
Meaning, to my simpleton way of putting it, they were able to “tell” the seeds to “remember” their correct “memory”.

But if in DNA it may be, so to speak, “very simple” to identify and correct “memory loss” within its structure, how can one address, or identify, “the cause of the memory failure” that brings about illness, be it cancer or other ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:37 am

LuisP wrote:Hobbit,
In my “Wave Genetics” I talked about Peter Gariaev and Georg Tertishny experiments around “artificially produced DNA radiation” that brought back to life some long dead seeds. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1095#p31931
Meaning, to my simpleton way of putting it, they were able to “tell” the seeds to “remember” their correct “memory”.

But if in DNA it may be, so to speak, “very simple” to identify and correct “memory loss” within its structure, how can one address, or identify, “the cause of the memory failure” that brings about illness, be it cancer or other ?

Thats why I am struggling to verbalise all of this.

The memory is of universe ( oft called God)
It transfers up and down similer to a pair of escalators.
Any local memory torus bubble is constantly been supplied , or not supplied.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE.

The TRANSFERABILITY is where a local memory can be depleted, as another near local memory TAKES memory.

Most often this memory is called energy.
Think of each atom has only existing as long as it has this supply flowing in/out of it, and You are a collection of such.
As a different memory becomes dominant over another ,a transmutation to that dominant memory occurs.

When a living entity so called dies, it is for whatever reason depleted of memory, and the dominant memory it is in begins to transmute it to become it.
We term this as decomposition.

The local re-charge of a dominant memory torus bubble is why I have been practising the transfer of such often called reiki.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 am

Firstly one must inquire, is cancer an eternal thing, always having been here, or is it new to a specific timeline for humanity?

Is it an anomalous occurrence due to changing Earth events and configurations through the millenia, or something that has reared its head since man has found a penchant for living in such a non natural/non-uniform manner?

Memory to me would be something that cannot be lost or found, as it exists within the structure of the universe as mind. Considering the universe is an effect of mind, with cause being debateable, we have to ask, why, if such perfection graces all that we perceive, do parts of humans and all creatures decide to grown in a non-uniform manner when cancer arises? Is "God's" memory waning, and is the progression of a human through a bout of cancer, whether final or not, similar to what our universe is experiencing?

Is our grand scheme becoming old and forgetful as "time" goes on?

Or, like a child at christmas, is each new toy, taking over the eye of the beholder, and making him inadvertently forget to play with the last toy he opened?

Now, where is memory one may ask also....if it is truly inherent in our dna or other physical attributes, then, wouldnt it only be accessible to the person who has that specific dna and...is that dna a map, for the memories that each singular entity or lifeform is programmed to go through as they live?

Or, is memory pulled through energetic means into the human mind from an all encompassing field which we are a part of? Akashic records and what have you?

Could memory be nothing more than the perceived divine or eternal imprint, and cancer be the inability for the specific part of the human body to remember how to operate in a uniform manner predestined from the time of conception? Do cells forget, or lose their ability to receive universal signals, and if so, what is causing the interference?

Fear not Kevin, this thread is very well received, sir.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 am

I enjoyed this book, as it described certain memories of man's tumultuous past through cataclysms and world events...and man's ingrained behaviour and emotional features which exist in his mind without him even knowing it for the most part.

Do man's distant memories which are stored and rewritten always have to be bad?

http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Planeta ... etary+mind
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Kevin, when you have some time to ponder seizure activity relative to your perception of memory, I would appreciate getting your point of view. I've been fighting with veterinarians since last Thursday. Rory is still alive because I wouldn't shut up and follow their recommendations. He almost took the tech's finger off tonight when she offered him some food. Two days ago he was given zero percent chance of survival after near constant seizures over a 36 hour period.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Get the hemp oil into him Cat! It works especially well with seizures, look to the epileptics and the success they have had. Bluebird is in Broomfield!

Apologies, I too am very interested in this thread and anything Kevin has to say.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:58 am

Soloma wrote:Get the hemp oil into him Cat! It works especially well with seizures, look to the epileptics and the success they have had. Bluebird is in Broomfield!

Apologies, I too am very interested in this thread and anything Kevin has to say.

Dan

Cat,
I agree with Soloma here, do what is fastest and best to to treat the consequence/s.
I am trying to get towards the cause/s.
With epiletic conditions, as You will know far better than Myself, it is said to be electrical changes in the brain, or about the brain?
Well where does the ELECTRIC origonate?
Luckily fruitbat can't see that word, it sets him off peculiar also.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:10 am

Memory .
Is most often thought of as a past event recollection, which is one aspect of memory, and is said to be stored in the brain.
I would offer the thought that it is not stored in the brain, but that the brain is helping to attune to where it is.

Dr Brown collected pebbles, and used them....pebbles are held in memory, in a unique arrangement of field.
Superconductive materials are held in memory, in a very precise field.

There is a structure called universe that supports all that is percieved in memory.
If memory is wiped...no-thing.
Superconductive materialsneed to be close to the universal structure to thus offer up as little resistance as possible...TO WHAT?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 am

I've been in Nebraska, so I've had to manage Rory's care by phone. I may get a bit of hemp oil when I get back to Denver. His illness is most likely viral encephalitis.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience