Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Memory

Postby DavidG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Ill have to remember Synergetics, elsewise Ill be reading again for a couple years. :shock:

Bucky was awesome.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 pm

DavidG wrote:Ill have to remember Synergetics, elsewise Ill be reading again for a couple years. :shock:

Bucky was awesome.

http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/276853-synergetics
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:57 am

kevin wrote:
StarCat wrote:Kevin, I like your thought about the brain helping to attune. Every time I was being pushed for euthanasia, I just kept thinking and feeling that Rory was still "in there." I think the lack of attunement to the memory field pretty well describes what I was picking up from him.

Apparently he's attuned enough now to have an appetite. The report from Dr. Scott last night was that he almost took the tech's finger off trying to get to the food she was offering.

Cat

Experienced the self same yesterday trying to remove something stuck in the teeth of a little dogs mouth, I need to develop telepathic abilities better to communicate with other entities, otherwise I won't be able to type anymore.
Hope all goes well cat.
Kevin

Rory is coming home tomorrow. So much for his zero chance of survival.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:24 am

The torus patterns depicted in this video are similer to those I personally am humbled to be able to follow.
I have not come at this from a mathmatical or scientific route, I simply became aware via dowsing, and actually moving in tandem with the flows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXPpQmgD85E
I was then litterally shown more, not via My eyes, but by been at one within a system that is not describable with words.

What all of these fabulous people are missing is that there is a lattice framework that is space, and You are constructed upon it, everything in creation is, and therefore cannot help but conform to it's geometries, it enables the duality of flows of conciousness to become whatever, and it is all via fields within fields with information transfers between.
Hence My fingers are so called moving at the dictate of information within My dominant field been recieved by zillions of smaller fields to displace as commanded.

There is no gravity, it is the ratio of implosion into the heart centre of the dominant field versus the outrush from the heart centre, I detect this as 55 over 34.
Each field is a memory, uniquely arranged as it is enabled to be within this stuff of universe.
We need to go with the flows, not in any way try to oppose them, yes to create a local field that is vectored towards another heart centred dominant field, then The created field will displace towards that heart centre.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:14 am

StarCat wrote:
Rory is coming home tomorrow. So much for his zero chance of survival.

Cat

I like that name....Rory...sounds frisky.

If you wouldn't mind, you have me curious on this end. What exactly happened? I realize you mentioned seizures but is there something missing?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Rory means red king. He caught a respiratory virus from one of the older cats, as did the other kittens. Rory got the short straw. The virus, as far as we can tell, crossed the blood/brain barrier, causing encephalitis. Rory went into status epillepticus, and was rushed to Alameda East Veterinary Hospital. The ER vet recommended euthanasia. We adamantly refused. Rory is three months old. He was hospitalized, and the next vet fintinued to push for euthanasia. More refusals. My daughter, grandkids and I left for Omaha on Saturday. The trip had been planned for several months. The vet kept in touch with me by phone, and was finally told, in no uncertain terms, that supportive care was to be continued at least through Tuesday when I would be home. I refused to make a fatal decision without being there. This entire time, U could feel Rory's spirit fighting to stay, and Saturday night I asked Loku fir help. I was given a vision if Loki holding Rory in his arms. Sunday, vet number three called me to confirm my treatment wishes. By that time, the consulting neurologist had predicted zero chance of survival. Monday morning, the phone call came with a small amount of hope. Rory was beginning to respond to stimuli. Monday evening he was continuing to improve, the meds were being reduced, and he was eating. Tuesday evening the plan was made for discharge on Wednesday. He came home this afternoon. He still needs medication and rehab, but he's eating and getting stronger. He has been seizure free for 48 hours now.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:37 am

What inspiring and excellent news, Cat, best of luck for the continuance of Rory's already eventful life, he is obviously in the charmed eye of Loki today!

And, a side note...lazy ass vets, wheres their spirit for saving animals and finding new treatment regimens, instead they wallow along in status quo style...shameful. The guy who accepted your request for treatment should receive a great hug from everyone involved.

Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 am

Cat, when your up to it, how about an update this weekend...if you have time?

This event has my interest.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Rory is continuing to recover. He's able to walk now, albeit unsteadily. He's stopped biting me, which is a relief for me. I think one of the bites might be infected. He was really chomping that spot right after eating. Nothing like having canned cat food macerated into the webbing beyween the fingers. He really seems to be reliving the developmental stages of infancy. I have another rescue cat who's nursing a newborn right now, so I'm going to try putting Rory with her. She might take on the mama behaviors that he needs right now.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Summer solstice approaches,
http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/2014.html
I would offer a different thought to what is TOLD.
It is TOLD that this planet is in some mysterios manner spinning around the sun, and at the solstice will be at a very specific inclanation causing the longest day.
Think instead of counter rotating flows that are of galaxy....the MEMORY field flows of galaxy, and that it is their pathways that create the illusion We are TOLD as fact is a seperate planet spinning about a central sun.
And it is very persuasive from wherever it is observed.
But the whole notion of seperate physical entities is ASSUMED.
I suggest that there is no physical planet, but instead there is a MEMORY torus field that is acting symbiotically with ever increasing similer memory torus fields causing the consequences We are fooled by.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience