Memory

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Memory

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

DavidG wrote:Memory is easier understood I would think, if it would be seen for not just a sentient base of all knowing, but as how elastic "knows" to return to it's state of rest.

If “state of rest” can be understood (?) as a state of “well being”, not to mention, “health” … then are not those who have found a way to “provoke” or “accelerate” that … “return” even through, yes, force or artificial interference ... then threading the right Path ?

I mean, is not “State of Rest” synonymous with “Harmony”, therefore, absence of disease or of disruption of Natural Order ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 pm

LuisP wrote:
DavidG wrote:Memory is easier understood I would think, if it would be seen for not just a sentient base of all knowing, but as how elastic "knows" to return to it's state of rest.

If “state of rest” can be understood (?) as a state of “well being”, not to mention, “health” … then are not those who have found a way to “provoke” or “accelerate” that … “return” even through, yes, force or artificial interference ... then threading the right Path ?

I mean, is not “State of Rest” synonymous with “Harmony”, therefore, absence of disease or of disruption of Natural Order ?

yes, it does, Luis.

State of rest applies to the oneness of the center of all knowing..some call it god...a return to that point where it all begins and ends...in or human version it is called homeostasis, whereas all humanly functions are performing in a balanced position relative to their surroundings.

I personally dont feel there is an easy way to accelerate or slow the return of our selves to this point, (suicide maybe?)and whatever sentience began our journey of this meatsuit, would probably be unwilling to allow any alteration of predetermined pathways...but, maybe accelerating back towards the singular point of origin could be better described as compressing a set pathway, resulting in either higher learning, or more ability to observe that which evades most human minds?

So, memory compressed or expanded is how to perceive the oft misinterpreted thing called time?

Kevin?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Thanks, David.
I will wait for Hobbit's complement on that before further considerations from me.

But I can't resist to press a point.
If "matter" is subjected to the same "laws" that we are - meaning, seeking a "state of rest" if so disturbed out of it - and since "it" can't be "suicided" or compelled to "higher learning", will then not our "interference" towards that end be a good thing ?

In clear words - and not to mince them too - what I mean is if one found a way to degrade Radiation emitted from "disturbed" matter, forcing it to regain its "state of rest" where no radiation is thereby emitted, would then that not be a good thing ? Should we be "afraid" of so acting ?

There are some out there who claim to have discovered how to do it.

And this has raised fears.
In some.
LuisP
Commander

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

LuisP wrote:Thanks, David.
I will wait for Hobbit's complement on that before further considerations from me.

But I can't resist to press a point.
If "matter" is subjected to the same "laws" that we are - meaning, seeking a "state of rest" if so disturbed out of it - and since "it" can't be "suicided" or compelled to "higher learning", will then not our "interference" towards that end be a good thing ?

In clear words - and not to mince them too - what I mean is if one found a way to degrade Radiation emitted from "disturbed" matter, forcing it to regain its "state of rest" where no radiation is thereby emitted, would then that not be a good thing ? Should we be "afraid" of so acting ?

There are some out there who claim to have discovered how to do it.

And this has raised fears.
In some.

I know many have speculated on this..Walter Russell in one of his books for instance...to transmute an element into its gaseous or liquid state..or something like that..must have a look see!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm

LouisP.
"Radiation emmited"
What if it is not radiating at all?
But seeking what enables it to be as it is encoded to be ( so called rest).

I need to shut down Myself for a while, events have left Me disinterested.
This is not in My nature, but You won't hear anything from Me unless I regain interest.
All the best to one and all.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Aha!

[quote]TRANSMUTATION

Transmutation can be accomplished easily with pulsing electrostatic and rotating magnetic fields. The idea that heat has to be applied as proposed in alchemy or as in other catalytic processes is now a Stone Age concept which should be abandoned as quickly as possible. To change one element from the table of elements into another element, is done without the usual approach that heat has to be applied. Think in dimensions and bear in mind that there is an Ether or counter world from which everything is controlled, make a change in the counter world (the mirror image) and you have an instant change in the physical world. Start thinking big, leave the old behind. This knowledge is most vital for our survival on this planet. How about changing radioactive materials into a usable gas, a liquid or a solid for a starter? How about changing atmospheric nitrogen into Hydrogen meaning that all propelling vehicles would need no more fossil fuel, would operate fuel–less and would never pollute again? Think of changing Silicon, an element of such abundance in our world, into what? We let the readers think of the many possibilities of Transmutation by themselves and further more, we supply you with the know how of experimental Transmutation. Believe it or not, it’s done with magnetic fields.

- Excerpt from the 1926 historic volume of ‘The Universal One’ where Walter Russell first reveals the possibility of transmutation of the elements./quote]

Onward!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm

kevin wrote:"Radiation emmited"
What if it is not radiating at all?
But seeking what enables it to be as it is encoded to be ( so called rest).

I need to shut down Myself for a while, events have left Me disinterested.
This is not in My nature, but You won't hear anything from Me unless I regain interest.
All the best to one and all.
Kevin

We all have - I do, at least ! - desinsteresting phases or phases where nothinhg interests me.
That's when I do some R&R on uninteresting subjects.
It helps me enormously to quickly regain interest.

That said,
I counter that you're wrong.

It is "radiating". And killing while at it.
Sucking others "memory" to even its own - you might say ? ...
and all the worse for those getting "sucked" out of it.

I will fight this.
Best I can. Or know how.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 pm

DavidG wrote:"...Transmutation can be accomplished easily with pulsing electrostatic and rotating magnetic fields."
"...This knowledge is most vital for our survival on this planet."

- Excerpt from the 1926 historic volume of ‘The Universal One’ where Walter Russell first reveals the possibility of transmutation of the elements.
/quote]

Onward!
Dave

Yes. Definitely.
Onward.

So, should we be afraid ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:45 am

LuisP wrote:
We all have - I do, at least ! - desinsteresting phases or phases where nothinhg interests me.
That's when I do some R&R on uninteresting subjects.
It helps me enormously to quickly regain interest.

That said,
I counter that you're wrong.

It is "radiating". And killing while at it.
Sucking others "memory" to even its own - you might say ? ...
and all the worse for those getting "sucked" out of it.

I will fight this.
Best I can. Or know how.

Sort of like spreading a virus? Attempting to contaminate all that come within it's range? It is ill and therefore contagious?

Interesting concept....or thought.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:59 am

Just remembered about this thread.

Often with amputees, say a leg chopped off, they can still sense the leg been there.
The encoded memory field still contains the leg, but the required inputs to transmute the leg back into being need such a vast amount of memory to enable this, that it doesn't occur.
I am tottaly convinced that everything is supported upon a base substance called universe, where everything is able and enabled to be whatever as a specific memory that switchs about in the base substance , and that switching ability is what creates TIME relative to whatever, and is determined by whatever dominant memory field it is encapsulated within.

The normal memory field about this planets surface is where We are formed and operate within, when objects so called FALL to the surface area from outside of that memory field, they were said to be objects from the gods, as I suspect their memory field contained alternate memory that ours until over long periods of so called time it normalises to this condition.

I have just been inspired by reading through the thread Linda has justed posted about the RADIO, and would recommend all do.
Flowperson is still here in My memory field, as is trickfox.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience