Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby kevin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:35 am

Nancy,
I could see spiral flows emmiting from the speakers, but don't know the relevance of the bottle in a hole?????
If some basic explanation could be added to what is been achieved etc???

Have been distracted for months with so many dramas , as such, that I have not had any focus on Your efforts or anything really, hopefully things will settle down now, and I can return attention to what I love.
Today is typical where our electric consumer unit RCD has gone wonky, and won't re-set ( have linked past it presently.)
And I am off to buy a complete new unit with up to date earth leakage protectors , I thought becoming a pensioner mean't lots of spare time, it is the opposite.

Hope all is progressing , and wishing You and John hit the solfeggio notes of nature.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:12 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy,
I could see spiral flows emmiting from the speakers, but don't know the relevance of the bottle in a hole?????

Have been distracted for months with so many dramas , as such, that I have not had any focus on Your efforts or anything really, hopefully things will settle down now, and I can return attention to what I love.
Today is typical where our electric consumer unit RCD has gone wonky, and won't re-set ( have linked past it presently.)
And I am off to buy a complete new unit with up to date earth leakage protectors , I thought becoming a pensioner mean't lots of spare time, it is the opposite.

Hope all is progressing , and wishing You and John hit the solfeggio notes of nature.
Kevin

The bottle has seeds in it.
will be planting the seeds and see if there is a difference between these seeds and seeds that were not within the triple braided cord.

If the Earth is actually flat, and "contained within a sphere", would the flow you see "make more sense"?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
kevin wrote:Nancy,

Kevin

The bottle has seeds in it.
will be planting the seeds and see if there is a difference between these seeds and seeds that were not within the triple braided cord.

If the Earth is actually flat, and "contained within a sphere", would the flow you see "make more sense"?

Nancy

Hopefully You are creating a local vortex centred into the seeds in the bottle, then it will be similer to where the hazel nuts ( nine of them) fell into the well ( a well is located where multiple sets of nine parallel lines cross each other creating a vortex where the earths flows emitt from and anything so immersed will gain in wisdom and knowledge). like the wise salmon.
http://the-hazel-tree.com/2015/02/20/a-wand-of-hazel/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue May 10, 2016 9:33 pm

John and were on Coast to Coast
available to listen to on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHfbevUZMY

Also, we have a new website. Currently the website is loading back the videos, I had to convert the vids to mp4. Fruitbat...John is actually talking about how he did his anti-gravity.
www.johnkhutchison.com

and....now I am being prosecuted for disorderly conduct, thanks wags

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue May 10, 2016 10:55 pm

"John and I" were on Coast to Coast....don't know how to edit my original post, sorry
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed May 11, 2016 5:29 pm

"Something" about blondes, it makes hobbits go all wobbly.

There's no antigravitity, as there's no gravity.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed May 11, 2016 6:59 pm

kevin wrote:"Something" about blondes, it makes hobbits go all wobbly.

There's no antigravitity, as there's no gravity.
Kevin

yep, I get it.
however, we start with words they THINK they understand
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu May 12, 2016 5:09 am

Nancy and John,

Just had time to listen to the coast to coast interview.

"We humans are transmitters and recievers "

Wonderfull......and it is a symbiotic two way scenario where We reap as We sow.
You two are sowing fabulous sounds.

https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Ch ... decoded%27

Angels appear to be playing the music.....or angels appear when the music is been played?

Fairy circles are similar, imho, plasma forms with opposite spin discharges that resemble winged beings, there are dozens of these fairy rings here where I live in Cropredy, and they are exactly sited where detectable vortexs form in the geometry of the matrix.
That matrix is of a solid perfectly packed universe where information travels.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu May 12, 2016 8:18 am

Nancy Wrote:

and....now I am being prosecuted for disorderly conduct, thanks wags

Nancy

I am not certain why you have linked me to your apparent pending case. I am not responsible for your conduct.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience