Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:45 am

Citizenperth wrote:thanks for the pics.....

i was hoping to use the huge trees beyond my fence line, but it is a popular walking spot and i hate for kids to trash it... so i am left with setting mine up on a small tree out the front...

i was also lacking the ring around the tree supported by standing posts... i wrapped my coiled copper around the trunk itself, so i'll fix that....

the other small thing i omitted was the electrical tape around the joins....

hmm... practice makes perfect... fixing it tomorrow with time and the weather :)

posting photos when my camera is fixed... :)

will calibrate the results using radioactive alanite and record results with soeks quantum :)

just waiting on the required pay check into account :)

ty to nancy for the link to this blog :)

love to all

CP...

you need to determine a baseline radiation of the allanite BEFORE it comes into the area that the mobile unit has been installed.
also...what type of radiation does the allanite emit? alpha, beta, and/or gamma?
Does you Geiger counter read all three (alpha,beta and gamma?)
Testing a radioactive sample is extremely precise.
We need to discuss protocols.
You know my email, or we can discuss here on this forum.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Citizenperth » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
Citizenperth wrote:thanks for the pics.....

i was hoping to use the huge trees beyond my fence line, but it is a popular walking spot and i hate for kids to trash it... so i am left with setting mine up on a small tree out the front...

i was also lacking the ring around the tree supported by standing posts... i wrapped my coiled copper around the trunk itself, so i'll fix that....

the other small thing i omitted was the electrical tape around the joins....

hmm... practice makes perfect... fixing it tomorrow with time and the weather :)

posting photos when my camera is fixed... :)

will calibrate the results using radioactive alanite and record results with soeks quantum :)

just waiting on the required pay check into account :)

ty to nancy for the link to this blog :)

love to all

CP...

you need to determine a baseline radiation of the allanite BEFORE it comes into the area that the mobile unit has been installed.
also...what type of radiation does the allanite emit? alpha, beta, and/or gamma?
Does you Geiger counter read all three (alpha,beta and gamma?)
Testing a radioactive sample is extremely precise.
We need to discuss protocols.
You know my email, or we can discuss here on this forum.

Nancy

ok,

1. i have the baseline sorted
2. i have 240 grams or 8 Oz(aprox) of an Allanite rock sent to me from a friend who works with miners in NT Uranium... he's a prospector and mineral collector....

Allanite is a Gamma emitter
http://webmineral.com/data/Allanite-(Ce).shtml#.VABIxqjoi7M

3. I have disconnected my Johnny Tube device so as to fix my antenna set up as shown in the photos, which will allow me to calibrate before connecting the device.
4. I am going for copper grounds as you suggested as the preferred grounding grounding pegs

will catch you up via email, any other input from anyone else as well is always appreciated :)
Citizenperth
Ensign Apprentice

Postby Soloma » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:08 am

Welcome CP, glad to see you finally made it here. I would like to request you and Nancy consider keeping your correspondence here for all to see and learn. I know in the past you have said your soeks does read a/b/g and I recall Nancy not being sure. Which is it and is there supporting evidence or link if it does? I was not able to find that info previously when I checked.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Soloma wrote:Welcome CP, glad to see you finally made it here. I would like to request you and Nancy consider keeping your correspondence here for all to see and learn. I know in the past you have said your soeks does read a/b/g and I recall Nancy not being sure. Which is it and is there supporting evidence or link if it does? I was not able to find that info previously when I checked.

I went through protocols on Linda's forum. Lots of work doing that.
I went through some info I had posted on her site and copied and pasted below what was discussed "using just the tones":

The one thing I can suggest, is for MC4U to get some scientific radioactive samples.
Or some uraninite ore.
As the uraninite has such a HUGE half-life (billions of years) any reduction in the radiation reading from the uraninite would be solid proof.
A form would need to be created to position the uraninite and the Geiger counter. Important, as even the slightest various in the distance between the sample and the counter can create false data.
(as you move the Geiger counter away from a radioactive sample, the radiation detected on the Geiger counter gets lower)

The Geiger counters we use cost about $500 each (other than the military models, which I don't think are even available for general public purchase).
For a controlled test of the tones and the uraninite, IMO, other less expensive Geiger counters could be utilized.
My only concern is that Geiger counter used by MC4U would read alpha. beta and gamma.
In the countless readings I have taken here at the lab (on radioactive samples), I do a "full count", then I put filters between the counter and the sample so that I can determine each type (alpha, beta or gamma)
During the transmutation process (which occurs when the uraninite is placed between two speakers with the tones running)...there are wild shifts in the percentages of alpha,beta and gamma.

I have noticed that the total count would go done only a small amount, but then with the filters, determined the uraninite was emitting a huge percentage of alpha, and much lower beta.
Very unusual for uraninite.

Unless MC4U can determine when these shifts are occurring, he may decide "it isn't working", when in fact, the uraninite is in the process of transmutating.
Alpha is far less dangerous than beta, and gamma is the bad boy.
So, uraninite that has been exposed to the tones and has a basically same total count, isn't telling you the total picture.
If the uraninite total count is the same after 10 days, 30 days..etc--and the MIX had changed (huge alpha and low beta), then that is VERY important.

That is my suggestion. A controlled test with a radioactive sample, placed in a form so that distance between the sample and Geiger counter are always identical.
Beginning readings taken. Minimum ten-minute counts (then divide by 10 to get counts per minute)]
Sample between two speakers that face each other. Let it run...days...before taking the first reading "after tones".
Paper can be used as a filer between the Geiger counter and the sample.
If the Geiger counter is reading alpha, beta and gamma, the results would be something like this:

Initial reading (before tones)
Date and time
Ten minute total count: 50,000
Ten minute count w/paper: 48,000
tones started _ date and time, under ______conditions

First reading after tones:
Date and time
Ten Minute total count: 49,000
Ten minute count w/paper: 24,000
sample returned to tones on _date and time__

If the data comes back something like above, then that is REALLY important.
it would indicate the ability of the tones to change the TYPE of radiation emitted by the uraninite, indicative of a transmutation in process.

---and---

I discussed protocols at length on Linda's forum here:
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=1405

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Soloma wrote:Welcome CP, glad to see you finally made it here. I would like to request you and Nancy consider keeping your correspondence here for all to see and learn.

Second.
And third.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Posted by Nancy on another thread of this Site but that feels right at home here, far as I feel .... and so here it is !

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
Video we just posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2c1H4F616k

Way To Go, Nancy and John !
Congrats, and many best success with the Initiative you're, well, initiating !

Trodding precisely the Right Path, I dare say, from my humble me.

Now let's put some meat on those bones you've thrown !

PS : Looking healthy, rested and at peace, both of you.
Keep that Strenght.
LuisP
Commander

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:50 am

LuisP wrote:
LuisP wrote:If you've read my post about Marcel's "Vitalized Water" inside Lakhovsky's thread, maybe you'll understand me saying this - I will be linking the Hutchisons Unit to my parent's house main water pipe.

I have received from Nancy the instructions on how to do it.

I will explain how I did it.
Stay tuned.
Or not.

(Your move)

I haven't moved ...yet.

But I will.
Been busy with holiday and professional trivia, and that's a fact.

I haven't, though - and that's another fact - forgotten or diminished anything.

Hope you're still tuned.

A good question made by Mikado to me on another thread is linked to another in my mind, to this situation here. Which is also not forgotten, but has not yet been acted upon, either.
Whereas the other, I feel, is somewhat metaphysical in its complete answering, this one is not, it is very straightforward.

And I, kind of, think a justification is required.
So I’m doing it.

FWIW,
I’ve pushed my parents a lot, into No Man’s Land, these last months. I’ve treaded carefully, I like to think, I’ve built good cases for my father to analyze and feel the “doubts” I knew his good intellect would feel if only he quit his “marooned” resting comfort. Which he did. Just a bit, which is anyways a gigantic leap for him. Very positivist, very Waggy kind of man. He fought a “real” war in Africa for 12 years before he was 38 years old, where he almost died from wounds and saw close friends not making it, and I’ve met a lot like him later on when I was doing my military service (mandatory draft). No nonsense guys. Not “grounded” to anything except what you can see, touch, smell, hear or taste, ultimately, what you can kill, so to speak if and if that’s not too tacky to say. But that’s another story, and not to the point except to say that I might as well be speaking in Chinese when I started talking to him …. “about things”.

And that’s how, after many patient and profusely illustrated and documented conversations, I arrived at receiving “permission” to install the Hutchison’s Anti-Radiation Unit in his garden, linked to a Lakhovsky like installation. I think in the end he just thought I was a bit mad, in an inoffensive kind of way, so be it.
Around the same time, I came up with the Hemp thing. Or “Cannabis”, as it was immediately understood by him, and quite as fast set aside as a serious topic of conversation for him to indulge in. Also, because “enough of nonsense” had already been dealt with for him and my mother to “deserve a rest” from my newfound interests (he even asked me if I had time to “work” and how were my “usury banking pals in crime” taking this).

It was another steep climb up a hill pushing a big boulder.

But around the same time, and at the same time, I also came up with linking the Hutchison-Lakhovsky hybrid apparatus to his house main water pipe.
An that’s when I got “The Look”. I know it well, for I’ve seen it since ever. It is a simultaneous projection of a force and a warning. Not just a “negative”. I told him, father, this is boot camp, you’re not supposed to be comfortable but to push yourself and your certainties which is what I’ve been doing and you’ve been doing, don’t quit on me now, but he just answered that he had books to read and soccer matches to watch and I was delaying both these appointments of his.

A “tactical retreat” then seemed the best course of action to me. Not to remain idle and defensive but to sort of “Reassemble your forces, reanalyze your priorities, and live to fight another day” kind of thing. Which is exactly what I then did.
And so instead of maintaining a two pronged attack, I dug in on one side while pushing onwards forcibly on the other, meaning, the “Cannabis” issue, the CBD Hemp Oil which I judged should be my top priority given the "operational threats" that had to be dealt with.

He is a far better tactician than I am (after all, it was him that taught me Chess and still beats me many times at it) and quite evidently saw through my battle plans. So, in the end, he conceded defeat in one of his flanks while keeping the integrity of the other, if only to keep the game going and not just end it, as he also most evidently could by just leaving the table.

The H-L Unit’s running for four months now. Both my parents have meanwhile been taking the CBD oil, with another 22 days to go before bottle ends.

And then, I’ll be back.

I have the wire, I have made my recon of the place and know how and where to deploy it with optimum efficiency and minimal impact. I have the knowledge on how to connect both ends. And I have the resolve to do it.

Just haven’t, yet.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:39 am

another experiment
video posted here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q32YqMUdbWo

Kevin....flows?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:15 am

Nancy asked "Flows"

Yes directional flows which I detect.
The flows that in England have been called ...Michael and Mary ( amongst dowsers)
The flows that vary twice a day.
The flows that stop and reverse especially when the moon is side on.
The flows who reverse for hours at solstice ( sol-stice...sun -still) and equinox.
The flows that nearly ripped the rods out of My hands as I tried to detect them as an earthquake rumbled past.

The flows that ALWAYS follow the lattice matrix I detect.
The flows that cross from line to line, always adhering to the route of least resistance.

The flows that circulate You Nancy.
The flows that circulate counter clockwise in Your Northern hemisphere ( base of spine is Your equator)
And clockwise in Your Southern hemisphere.
The flows which trees and plants reverse in direction to reverse the attraction so water FALLS to their upper leaves etc, at equinox time.
I need to check such as cactus etc ( the hardwood trees are permanately in reversal, but reduce field diameter at winter.)
The flows of creation.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy asked "Flows"

Yes directional flows which I detect.
The flows that in England have been called ...Michael and Mary ( amongst dowsers)
The flows that vary twice a day.
The flows that stop and reverse especially when the moon is side on.
The flows who reverse for hours at solstice ( sol-stice...sun -still) and equinox.
The flows that nearly ripped the rods out of My hands as I tried to detect them as an earthquake rumbled past.

The flows that ALWAYS follow the lattice matrix I detect.
The flows that cross from line to line, always adhering to the route of least resistance.

The flows that circulate You Nancy.
The flows that circulate counter clockwise in Your Northern hemisphere ( base of spine is Your equator)
And clockwise in Your Southern hemisphere.
The flows which trees and plants reverse in direction to reverse the attraction so water FALLS to their upper leaves etc, at equinox time.
I need to check such as cactus etc ( the hardwood trees are permanately in reversal, but reduce field diameter at winter.)
The flows of creation.

Kevin

Kevin,

Do you see those flows in the video I linked?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience