Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 pm

This ends my "Overture" to the Deployment.

And before anyone asks ... if anyone would, that is,

No, I have not made "previous" readings of radiation around the place,
No, I still have not bought a rad-tester and, evidently, then do not own one
No, I am not worried about "proving" it works.

John and Nancy Hutchison already did that.
For months on end.
And to their satisfaction.

Plus, as I've plainly said, I'm no physicist or engineer.

So,
You guys out there, that are, and know about this stuff, what say you ... ?

And please,
I already know I'm a gullible jerk, so let's just assume that and move on.

To that part where it is written ... that some of you, aren't.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Thanks for being clear about that Luis,

I remain sceptical but I am evidence based guy, but I admire your faith and trust. I am not intending to re open that debate. I am though impressed that you have laid out the installation something that is useful.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 pm

From where I stand, skepticism is more welcome than belief.

Because it would take a true skeptic to prove I'm not a gullible jerk.

He just would need to be as serious and determined about this as I am.

While knowing a lot more than I do, it goes without question.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 am

Bravo Luis, fantastic on many levels.

I too would like to thank the Hutchisons. What an interesting ride this has been, thanks for having me along.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby re-rose » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:56 am

Luis,

I do admire people who walk their talk. Congratulations on going all in. May resonant miracles result for you.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:39 pm

What rose said, with + Kudos for the quality of your effort to "be of service".

F.B.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:46 am

P.S. For the rich skeptics out there, (of whom there are a few), a GMC320e counter bought on ebay and mailed straight to luis, would either prove you right OR be of great service to all of us, for less than 100 quid. An offer was made to fund me when it was suggested I do some of this work. Since Luis IS doing that work, maybe someone could offer to send him a cumulative logging cumulative data type of geiger counter. If I understand correctly (and that's by no means a given truth) The hutchisons want these devices installed in more than just Luis's green and pleasant garden. Showing that they reduce radiation, in the real world, by use of what appears too be a fairly well thought out instrument can only be a helpful suggestion I would have thought.

Fruitbat.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Soloma » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:33 am

I am sure Luis does not need assistance buying a counter, he has said as much in the past. Recently in this thread he has stated that he is not so much concerned with proving it works, he feels the proof is out there and he believes it is benefiting him.

I myself on the other hand feel there is enough information out there to have me feel positive results are possible but I think about the issues they have had getting to this point. If the Johnny Tubes do what is claimed, how do I know I have a functioning unit? They have had issues with this in the past and would think this should be a concern to each individual who is deploying.

Is my unit working as intended? I want to know because if it is not, I would be down for trying another, if that were an option, considering it was a mechanical issue and not a deployment one.

I am in the market for a counter and was hoping Luis would join me in determining if our units are working as intended. I am not sure if he is interested in this. I have been saying I want to do some testing, its just a matter of money, proper protocol and hopefully repeatable tests with similar equipment?
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks all, sincerely, for your supportive words and encouragement.
And no need to pool money to buy me nothing. Thanks FB, but if ever comes to that, I will only need your, and others, knowledgeable advice towards which tester I should buy.

For I also would like – very much – to know if I have a “functioning unit”, for yes, that is, I suppose, a concern to each individual who is deploying, given “issues” some have experienced. Not only that, in fact, but mostly also because I'd like to check the capacity of the Isochronic Pulse to “expand” ?/ “migrate” ? towards the surrounding trees, plants and even the plain grass.

But the 1,3 GB software package that would “monitor” it and its “emissions” could not be assembled, and Nancy did say it had needed certain “tweaks” on a Linux platform and it might not work correctly, the worse being the LifeRay site where it was “archived” having shut down and the guy who had done it having meanwhile got spooked and cleared the field, therefore rendering any original package or help unavailable.

Well, in my case it in fact did not, despite my having not one, but two “geeks” looking it over and trying their “magic” around the software.
So be it. Only hope that if they are able to someday fix these “software bugs” we may then have access to it.

But these are “technicalities”, from where I stand.
For I believe Nancy’s “99,99%” assurance that it is a working unit. She would not have sent it to me – or others - if not.

It was – you should remember – a Gift.

These people – John and Nancy – are not playing or fooling around but doing their strenuous best with very limited resources, and even less help. And if they sent me a Gift, I have no problems with “figuring it out” for I am absolutely certain they themselves did it before sending it to me.

Or they would simply not have done it.

That said,
Of course I will also gladly join any effort towards “proving” the Unit is “working as intended”. But, thing is, if it is “just a matter of money, proper protocol and hopefully repeatable tests with similar equipment” I, for one, say that I have not the minimum clue about “protocols”, “tests” and “equipment”, money being of course important but a irrelevant issue given the previous ones.

So, if ever any “common ground” is reached on those premises and a simple “How To” worked on so as to enable a simpleton like to me to join in, just call me.

I’ll be here.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 am

Communicating with Nancy to see if she will be involved. Trying also to reach out to CP and another guy from GLP who claimed to be interested, even offering to help purchase a counter for me.

I think I am going to not accept any help with the counter, no need in giving anyone the reason to develop expectations that they should be in control of anything I am doing with regards to testing Hutchison tech. I would certainly welcome the input, the financial support while needed will not be pursued.

I think we have to get this done after all the time we have invested. It was probably supposed to be you and I doing this for the average joe all along.

What does the forum think?
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience