Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:35 pm

I open this thread to share with everyone that I have - today - deployed one of these Units and to open a space where it may be talked about, since, on one hand, I’m not the only one doing this and, on the other, it may me a Topic on which, hopefully, and thankfully, you may wish to give your opinions, and share your thoughts.

Or not.
Up to you, of course.

I wish to publicly thank Nancy and John for having trusted, and given me this unasked for gift. It is, yes, a gift. Of which I am thankful.
Not just because it was freely given (hope I’m not out of order by saying I was not even “allowed” to pay the expense in having it sent to me), but above all because it represents the end product of enormous, grudging efforts made by them towards Others.

I, for one, also want to thank them for that …. for their unshakable, selfless perseverance.

John and Nancy Hutchison have nothing to gain by having done this. Except exposing themselves to receive, from some (many ?), lots of grief, aggravation, incomprehension, suspicions, accusations and even the most abject ridicule.

It is everyone’s right to say they’re wrong, such as it is everyone’s right to say the opposite. We, afterall, are not just dealing with Nuts and Bolts. Much that some would like to have us think so.

Time will tell, hopefully to all of us, if they are wrong.

Those who have endured my stupidity for some months now, will know that I believe Fukushima to be a catastrophe with consequences one has yet to understand, and may come to understand too late. That I believe that John Hutchinson let go of more than 40 years of specific work on other subjects because he felt he had to dedicate himself to this problem. That his wife Nancy understands that better than anyone, and - may I dare say so – was a “decisive force” in that coming of terms. That they did a successful “test-run” of his technology in the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, as proof exists, and are now applying it towards the radiation that every single day, for more than 3 years now, comes out of the stricken Fukushima nuclear power plant and into the sea and the atmosphere.

John Hutchison is a Lunatic. For only lunatics would dare embrace such a task to the cost of Everything.
Nancy Hutchison is no better. She left it all. Family, friends, career and comfort, in exchange for isolation, derision and adversaries, privation and discomfort.

But they follow the Path of other such Lunatics before them. Some were burned at the stake, some were cut to pieces, some sold themselves to The Powers That Be to avoid persecution and reap instead rewards, some were simply silenced by poverty and ostracization, some just repented and recanted.
And some, a few some, were understood and achieved mainstream recognition. Then again, mostly after their deaths or after having endured the unendurable.

Long Lineage of Lunatics.

They should be proud, I guess, to be so regarded.

For it is from these that ancient Limes were broken, that “new paradigms” were reached, and that progress was really achieved. To the benefit of all.
I do not have the knowledge to understand what they are doing, to explain what they have accomplished and even less to defend with charts and protocols what they claim.

I guess then, that I may be called a “groupie”, a “believer” or, in more prosaic terms, a gullible jerk.
So be it.

This not about me.

But about all of us.
Because, not just them but many – “qualified” - others out there say “It” may be happening and reach our doorstep, whether this is generally accepted or rejected as of now.

What then, will we do ? Will we help with our knowledge, will we help with our skepticism, will we help with our “consciousness” ?

Or will we … do nothing ?
So be it.
LuisP
Commander

Re: Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:52 pm

The exquisitely, poignant simple Unit.

Work of a Fraudster or work of a Genius ?

00-Unit.jpg

Two “things” inside it :
1- A “self-powered” cell, independent of “electricity” input.
2- A “recorded” Isochronic Pulse that
2.1 – Is able to deliver instructions to sub-atomic level
2.2 – Carries with it a “set of instructions” from a “multi-band RF signal”

Recorded, its pattern is “fractal”, meaning, an unending exact replica of itself into ever smaller infinity.

But not only that.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:03 pm

The Unit has 3 “poles” with wires attached :
- 2 bottom ones that will need to go into the “ground”
- 1 on top that needs to be attached to a Copper ring, like Georges Lakhovsky did it, around a tree.

Preferably a tall Pine tree. For each “needle” of the pine tree will function as an antenna, and the taller and larger the tree, the greater its capacity to “emit”, or “retransmit”, the Isochronic Pulse, thereby creating a “Field”.

Below, find mine.

1-Tree.jpg
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:15 pm

I decided to encase the Unit inside another plastic “container” so as to preserve its integrity.
I bought a large copper tube to make the ring around the tree.
Also, I had to make electric copper wire extensions to the existing wires, so as to enable the Unit to be placed comfortably in the ground.
I drilled three holes on the container, two in the bottom and one top, from which the Unit’s wires extensions would come out while keeping the “wire connections” inside the container.
I bought two iron spikes to stake into the ground and attach the ground wires to. And a PVC tube cut into 5 slices around 25 inches each to support the ring.
All "wire connections" had to be rolled over with "adhesive electric tape" (sorry, hope you understand what I mean for I don't know its "term" in English)

Install components as follows :

IMG-20140604-00024.jpg
LuisP
Commander

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Pics from now on, trying to convey a step by step of the Unit’s installation :

2-Stuff.jpg

3-Unit-case-drilled-holes.jpg

4-Unit-encased.jpg

5-Unit-fixed-in-place.jpg

I used Silicone to seal everything :

6-Silicone.jpg
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Continuing ....

7-holes-sealed.jpg
7-holes-sealed

8-Case-lid-siliconed.jpg
8-Case-lid-siliconed

9-Unit-encased-and-sealed.jpg
9-Unit-encased-and-sealed

10-Spikes-wire-extension.jpg
10-Spikes-wire-extension

11-Extensions-in-place.jpg
11-Extensions-in-place
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Continuing ...

12-Extensions-Isolated.jpg
12-Extensions-Isolated

13-Unit-ready.jpg
13-Unit-ready

That was it.

Now, towards the "pipes" and the Copper ring.

Till now, it took me around 1 hour of very conscious work. I am not a "handy-man", meaning, working with my "hands" is not my Forte and to all purposes, I was messing with very delicate and respected stuff.

I sweated a lot.

But I would sweat a lot more, from now on.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm

After much effort (I was working alone, since my father had "cleared the field" with a "So this is it, eh ?" ) with drilling small holes in PVC tubes to pass through a "tube" much larger, this is what could be achieved :

14-Copper-ring-in-place.jpg
14-Copper-ring-in-place

Then, it was time to remember Georges : open ends overlapping by 1 or 2 inches, facing North and the ring installed with 35 degrees inclination towards the "horizon" (for the record : this is not a "universal recipe", there is much more to it than this but I am simply too ignorant to understand what should I do, so I did it like this, and got Nancy's approval to do it like that).

The pic may not convey it, but the right side of the ring is much lower than the left, open sided is.

15-Ring-facing-North-35dg inclination.jpg
15-Ring-facing-North-35dg inclination
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 pm

After the bestial work around PVC tubes drilling, copper ring enlargment, degree inclination and cardinal point orientation, I was ready to make the "Great Leap" and attach the Unit.

First, the wire to the ring, then the tape over it, then the spikes into the ground, then the Unit in a "comfortable" position.

As follows :

16-Fixed-wire-from-Unit.jpg
16-Fixed-wire-from-Unit

17-Sealed-wire-from-Unit.jpg
17-Sealed-wire-from-Unit

18-Spikes-into-the-ground.jpg
18-Spikes-into-the-ground
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm

It was done.