Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Yes ....YES......YES

did I say....

YES!

Please post the links on anything you might cite from another forum. It maintains copyright for the other site.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:15 pm

In Oregon, USA, lived a man by the name of Ed Wagner.

I don’t know if he lives still. By 1989 he was 58, so today, if alive, we would be 83 years old.
He was a doctorate in physics from the University of Tennessee and had a further degree in electrical engineering from the University of Dayton in Ohio.

No Nobel laureate.
But no ignorant fool, either.

And a very realistic man. He said - “My work has been greeted with skepticism” but “it will be accepted one day”.

Ed Wagner.jpg
Ed Wagner.jpg (2.63 KiB) Viewed 2625 times

He also added that "Scientists are supposed to be open-minded to discovery, but if you come up with something that is contrary to scientific religion, it's hard to get through to them."

What did he found “hard to get through” to scientists ?

Simple.

That trees talk to each other. And not “just interact chemically”.

Why ?

Because he was intrigued to find different electrical voltage readings at various locations in the sections of tree trunks he was working with, indicating a standing wave formation.

This evidence he presented.
And called them “W-waves”, the language which trees use.

Shall we listen to him ?
- “If you chop into a tree, you can see that adjacent trees put out an electrical pulse. This indicates they communicate directly."
- “It put out a tremendous cry of alarm," said Wagner. "The adjacent trees put out smaller ones."
- “People have known there was communication between trees for several years, but they've explained it by the chemicals trees produce," but “I think the real communication is much quicker and more dramatic than that”.
"- These trees `know' within a few seconds what is happening. This is an automatic response."
- “"They travel much too slowly for electrical waves. They seem to be an altogether different entity. That's what makes them so intriguing. They don't seem to be electromagnetic waves at all."

Wagner has measured the speed of W-waves at about 3 feet per second through trees and about 15 feet per second through the air. Whatever that means.

After having discovered this, he went on to create the “Wagner Research Laboratory” located in Rogue River, Oregon, the modest purpose of which is “dedicated to solving some of the major problems of the natural world and the universe.”

So, just another wacko.
Right ?

Full article here : http://www.deseretnews.com/article/3411 ... tml?pg=all
You can find his Lab site here : http://www.darkmatterwaves.com/
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

And now I will feel remorse when I have to cut down trees impinging on my building.

I needed that...guilt....<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm

LuisP,
Thank You for Mr Wagner, He resonates with Me totally.
I like W obbly waves.
http://www.darkmatterwaves.com/article.html
This should fit perfectly with Dr Browns findings, and an odd ball like Me.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFQuhWaA_k
Where those W waves cross multiple similer such about 360 degrees about a nodal point, is where the stone rings were built, often there is multiple nodal points involved, hence the vast variations in the stone rings shapes and sizes....they were fitted to the patterns locally.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Yes, fascinating man. And work.
Got me to think too about "feng shui", which we (well, some of us) simply look upon as heathen supersticion.

Ed Wagner dixit (from the article you cite, Hobbit .. wish I could really understand it) :

-These versatile waves may explain many of the controversial anomalous phenomena found on earth such as dowsing, mental telepathy, acupuncture, person to person healing, communication between plants and between plants and humans, and other related phenomena.
- In 1988 I discovered waves in plants. I called them W-waves because they were first observed in live wood …. everywhere since I have detected them everywhere I have searched ….If I wounded one plant I found an almost immediate response in nearby plants.
- It appears that certain electromagnetic fields alter the W-wave amplitudes of certain discrete W-wave modes that are available to plants in the W-wave medium. The data here suggest that energy is absorbed from electromagnetic fields by the W-wave medium.
- Using small accelerometers in small holes in vertical tree trunks I found a large reduction in the gravitational field when sap was flowing. I also hung weights in holes in slightly leaning trees with weight loss indicated during sap flow periods. These affects indicate that forces are present that cancel gravity to facilitate sap flow.
- These forces may be reproducible outside of plants. Large voltages in insulated diodes placed in sap conducting tree tissue indicate a large W-wave intensity in trees.

I mean, is it only me that sees a lot of dots, issued from a lot of so-called wackos, fraudsters or U-Boat Kapitans ... adding up and forming a straight line ?

I mean, really, fercrissakes ... !

Hope my Pine tree is talking to all others around it, and on even more.
Conveying through its thousands of needles and its W-waves language the Hutchinson's unit Isochronic Pulse.

Full Ahead, we should, and damn the torpedos !
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 am

LouisP,
Out of the window where I am sat are two vines, one on My wall and one on a fencing opposite., they are presently so called growing.
Their branchs are seeking anchorage about objects....how do they know such is present????
There is a telegraph pole carrying this information I type opposite ,it has a memory field relative to it, a branch is currently twisting about it .
The plants etc are operating in a symbiotic manner with all of this system, they react to all other memory fields they encounter and adapt or adjust relative to such.
EVERYTHING SPINS.
This is why I have thought down in scale to work out why these waves are waves, why there must be a universal substance that provides a platform for all of this to formulate upon, but of such small and omni present scale as to be beyond our senses to observe.
The geometry reveals this, and once You GET IT at any scale, then it is ...
As above, so below.

This all leads to a heart centred system where these waves chase themselves( orobus) with polarity and equator created.
Our whole present paradigm is based on only half the whole, and is KEPT blind to the other half.

Kevin...according to a blue buffoon ....a lone voice in the wilderness....a voice becoming LOUDER....a voice that will be heard, no matter how that BLUE distraction AGENT tries to dampen it.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:53 am

Ouroboros.
The serpent biting it's own tail.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Yes Hobbit, things do make a lot of sense seen from that perpsective. A bit here, a bit there and all of a sudden, a lot of very similar bits from a lot of very different people and fields of expertise, all "seeing" something, suspecting of other - very strange ! - possible explanations for what is all around us and precisely because of that is not seen or understand.

I'm not "going native" on this stuff, I like to think. I've just been compelled to ask myself a lot of questions and let loose a lot of pre formed ideas, for once you start to learn the tremendous efforts done by so many and the extraordinary discoveries and unexplainable results some of them were able to make and reach - be it on "things" or in the lab - and when all of that is completely out of the "normal order" as teached and transmited, then something like "different angles" of a One reality, encompassing Everything, jumps out of it as a transversal and common trait to all these efforts and discoveries.

And that's when one really has to ask difficult questions and set aside any and every kind of prejudice and even "learned" knowledge. And really start looking at the unblievable as a probable explanation.

It is being a fascinating ride.

One made easier also by your Voice.
Thanks, from me.
LuisP
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:29 pm

kevin wrote:LuisP,
Thank You for Mr Wagner, He resonates with Me totally.
I like W obbly waves.
http://www.darkmatterwaves.com/article.html
This should fit perfectly with Dr Browns findings, and an odd ball like Me.
Kevin

Odd ducks, we all are. In fact, I tell Linda that ifn she disappears on me, she has to send me a postcard saying "The ducks have landed." :lol:
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience