Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby LuisP » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:51 pm

If you've read my post about Marcel's "Vitalized Water" inside Lakhovsky's thread, maybe you'll understand me saying this - I will be linking the Hutchisons Unit to my parent's house main water pipe.

I have received from Nancy the instructions on how to do it.

I will explain how I did it.

Stay tuned.
Or not.

(Your move)
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Looking forward to it.

Never did hear back from the glp'ers who said they wanted to investigate the JT, sort of knew that would happen. I think about this alot and I feel like the JT is only half the solution. Going to need clean food grown on these JT cleaned areas to feed yourself and others. I really feel like growing hemp, fresh fruits and vegetables in these clean areas is the way to go.

I have been spending all my extra cash recently on doc/vet, meds and hemp oil recently and have neglected following up on buying a detector for testing, which I still want to do. Hopefully soon.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Japan just took a big hit from a 7.1 earthquake, close to the nuke plant, lots of aftershocks
Already have been bracing for the dump going to hit the US west coast from the typhoon
now we get an added package of contamination

mobile units have been installed along the California coast
still waiting for Portland to get installed

immediately after (within 3 hours) of mobile units in California installed
all California coast radiation monitors dramatically dropped

we will see, over the course of the next few days
as this new mess from Fukushima makes it way over to the west coast...

if John Hutchison's technology is real

I'm not going to respond to this post. Just wanted to make a statement.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Portland was installed yesterday. Corvallis came down, and has been bouncing up and down...but not the real high spikes I normally see.
Rest of the west coast doing well.
We should be getting hit right about now, should be seeing big spikes across the west coast.
All of the west coast seems to be remaining low.
...still waiting to exhale
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated Nancy, I have noticed too that the readings seem to be consistently lower than before for the west coast when ever I check netc.com. I have been meaning to ask you, is there any public forum where others who have deployed John`s technology and are discussing it?

Hope all is well with you, John and Andy. Give them my warmest regards.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Soloma wrote:Thanks for keeping us updated Nancy, I have noticed too that the readings seem to be consistently lower than before for the west coast when ever I check netc.com. I have been meaning to ask you, is there any public forum where others who have deployed John`s technology and are discussing it?

Hope all is well with you, John and Andy. Give them my warmest regards.

Dan

Dan,
No public forums.
I just discovered that Corvallis is experimenting with "new modular nuclear power".
Damn. We are going to need to surround Corvallis with units.

Working on further "spinning the audio".
Took 12G and copied 9 times. Stacked together.
Brought volume on each track way down, then staggered all the tracks.
On the third stagger I brought the volume up a little, then on the 6th stagger a little louder than the 3rd. And on the 9th stagger, a little louder than the 6th.
This technique is a form of phase shifting. Creates "spin".
The 12G has already been phase shifted using both the computer program and my own manual work. This is a further "movement".

The tones are brought into the daisy chain of RF signal generators. Audio in first RF generator, John phase shifts and outputs, then it is picked up my the next.
Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat.
Somewhere along the line he adds the isochronic pulse.

About two years ago I started phase shifting the tones BEFORE they were brought into the RF signal generators.
John noticed (on his equipment) an 2.5 increase of signal strength.

I will take days for me to test this additional spin. Will use radioactive samples and see the response.
Need to test different versions of the spin.
Looking at the form of the stem cell, trying to duplicate that spin.

Interesting things happening in the yard. Have been using the technology 24/7 since we arrived.
Actually had a mobile lab running on the bus when traveled here.
I have a geodesic dome greenhouse. Greenhouse protects from the relentless wind and sand.
And it is an antenna. Have planted my vegetables directly into the ground in the greenhouse.
Not very successful. But the sprouting of seedlings in the potting soil was extremely successful.
So I hand dug out the soil in the greenhouse and replaced the beds with 100% potting soil.
Have never seen plants grow this large before in my life. Radishes are over 6 feet tall.
Tomato plants look like trees, and sprawling all over the place. Five foot high summer squash plants.
Have been harvesting the greens...mustard, swiss chard, fennel, cilantro. Cut the leaves completely off, the next day new leaves that are at least 2" in length.

I have transplanted many plants to the outside.
Some do okay, if there are nice tall weeds around them to protect from the wind/sand...but not as good inside the dome.
Others don't. The hollow core vines have the most problems outside. (Inside the hollow core vines are growing massive)

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:...
Have planted my vegetables directly into the ground in the greenhouse.
Not very successful. But the sprouting of seedlings in the potting soil was extremely successful.
So I hand dug out the soil in the greenhouse and replaced the beds with 100% potting soil.
Have never seen plants grow this large before in my life. Radishes are over 6 feet tall.
Tomato plants look like trees, and sprawling all over the place. Five foot high summer squash plants.

Nancy

Nancy
What is "potting soil" ? Soil you buy in bags on any supermarket and then put inside pots to grow, for instance, home plants ?

If so, why then - can you answer ? - did it produce that overwhelming result ? Could it be that your "ground" soil was but a mix of dirt and sand with salt water blown in from the sea - therefore quite useless and even harmful - and that "potting soil", rich in nutrients, made the difference ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm

LuisP wrote:
Nancy_Hutchison wrote:...
Have planted my vegetables directly into the ground in the greenhouse.

Nancy

Nancy
What is "potting soil" ? Soil you buy in bags on any supermarket and then put inside pots to grow, for instance, home plants ?

If so, why then - can you answer ? - did it produce that overwhelming result ? Could it be that your "ground" soil was but a mix of dirt and sand with salt water blown in from the sea - therefore quite useless and even harmful - and that "potting soil", rich in nutrients, made the difference ?

Potting soil is the dirt in bags that you buy at the nursery, grocery/hardware store.
High in "organic material"..dead stuff that is rotting, kinda like compost.
The "soil" around here is sand. Not dirt and sand, but sand.
Tried different "amendments", like peat moss. Didn't work.

Just had a neighbor from across the street come over. They moved in at the same time we did.
Organic gardener. Also didn't have "soil"..had sand. She made compost out of anything that would rot..kitchen scraps, newspaper, cardboard.
Then would till it up, transplant some plants from her greenhouse and surround the plants with straw.
then move to the next area. Basically "making dirt".
Looks like Jurassic Park in her garden.
No fertilizers, no pesticides. Has done it for years before coming here.
But never had these type of results.
There are several wind barriers between her garden and the ocean, so she doesn't get the direct hit of wind, sand and salt that we do.

Last year had planted about 20 fruit and nut trees. Lost almost all of them from "sandblasting".
Put "halos with tails"..modified Lavhowsky antenna...around each one. Half of them "came back".....low to the ground.

Just noticed the sand pines are AGAIN blooming...hmmm.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Okay ...

So,
Is it you and the apparatus, or Lakhovsky's antennae ... you figure ?
My Jacaranda has a simple copper ring, setup with some very basic instructions from him, and yes, it has worked. That tree came back from the dead.

What is a "halos with tails ... modified Lavhowsky antenna" ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:12 pm

LuisP wrote:Okay ...

So,
Is it you and the apparatus, or Lakhovsky's antennae ... you figure ?
My Jacaranda has a simple copper ring, setup with some very basic instructions from him, and yes, it has worked. That tree came back from the dead.

What is a "halos with tails ... modified Lavhowsky antenna" ?

John worked with someone doing experiments similar to Lavhowsky.
He called it "old farmer trick".
Long piece of heavy bare copper wire.
Bend at a 90 degree angle
Put one end into the ground near the trunk on west side of tree, point the other end (which is in the air) to the north
Loop the wire around the tree trunk, with wire overlapping slightly and ending facing north.

Like a Lakhovsky antenna, with a tail going into the ground.

We experimented offsite with this process.
Set up one Johnny Tube unit with the Lakhovsky antenna
Then add "halos with tails" around other trees in the area.
At every installation, we have been able to record the signal coming off the "main tree with the Johnny Tube), and coming off the "trees with halos".
The "halos with tails trees" are like boosters, repeater stations.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience