Hutchison Anti-Radiation Unit

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Hutchinson Anti-Radiation Unit

Postby Soloma » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:04 pm

A request has been made for a link to this thread by a activist on glp, someone who has been following and posting news stories about Fuku on the forum. Before doing such, I would ask for permission from both Luis and Mikado to do so. CP claims he will be touching base with us tomorrow, however I have heard that before.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Dan
Who am I to give or deny "permissions" here. This is a public forum and far as I understand that classification - everything I post here is public domain.

Different issue are "links" to this site, whichever thread in question.
That's for the Owner to decide.

But thanks for your tact towards myself.
Tact is a sign of intelligence.
Something that I have granted as inherent to your person, since long ago.

And btw ?
Good work. Hope past hearings do not represent present silences.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:35 pm

On another "track",

1- Self Powered Cell
2- Isochronic Pulse
3- Fractal "appearance" of the emitted "wave signal"

I mean, three things that I simply can't understand, and hope someone can.

And share.
Their knowledge, I mean.

Then again, maybe no one gives a damn.

So be it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Soloma wrote:A request has been made for a link to this thread by a activist on glp, someone who has been following and posting news stories about Fuku on the forum. Before doing such, I would ask for permission from both Luis and Mikado to do so. CP claims he will be touching base with us tomorrow, however I have heard that before.

The link is the credit which preserves any copyright....with that said, yes, whatever it takes.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:24 am

LuisP wrote:On another "track",

1- Self Powered Cell
2- Isochronic Pulse
3- Fractal "appearance" of the emitted "wave signal"

I mean, three things that I simply can't understand, and hope someone can.

And share.
Their knowledge, I mean.

Then again, maybe no one gives a damn.

So be it.

Maybe there are many here who really do give a damn.
Really really give a damn.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Very well, Hobbit.

I really would like to hear from them, and learn.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:19 pm

What follows are excerpts from what was published elsewhere, in a public Forum.

It is relevant to this Subject here, so I transcribe it with due compliments to its Author, a poster named "Sungaze at Dawn" (colors and brackets text are mine).

That said,
Please note that I am not seconding everything this Poster says - in fact, I do not concur with some of his/her (?) explanations - but have by now throd a long walk to dismiss anything out of hand, so here goes with my strongest recommendation for your patient reading what follows:

"- Mossad did a security check [on Fukushima nuclear plant] 1 month before the event [quake/tsunami combo].
The stuxnet virus was the last thing that stopped them (?) from cooling the cores in their emergency protocol.
The stuxnet virus was a creation of Mossad and CIA used in middle east for siemens technology, offline technology, and Fukushima was a siemens.

They nuked under the water and caused the destruction and disaster.

Now here is the thing that no ones to talk about so we can do something about it.

We are given slave science, enough distorted information that works, to accomplish electrical devices and run the world on their harmful fossil fuels.
But back at the beginning of the 20th century there were 2 roads in science.

One was the true Science that is used in all the para military operations; Keely's Secret, Tesla, Walter Russel, HZ and SINE.
Haarp is a microwave, HZ technology. Tesla Scalar Technology. They have lots like that. Ham radios, Tesla Coils, cell phone towers, all have the capacity to isolate an isotope or frequency and emit a reverse HZ. Reverse HZ knocks the sound out. Reverse a frequency and you knock the frequency out.

Tom Bearden has said - you can take a chunk of plutonium and turn it into a harmless paper weight.

They have the technology to use their Scalar Weapons in non harmful ways and totally clean this whole mess up, including cure disease and cancers from the fall out.
They alluded to this in releasing an article about experiments with reverse microwave chilling wine. They can chill these cores using Scalar Wave, and neutralize them. Not even sure they need to use boron and cement,

And clean up the ocean.

They also in addition have fungi that will feed off polutions, radiation and probably the horrible carbon destroying, life destroying chemicals employed by BP that is also causing melted goo and marine life death and has entered our eco system.
They did this with those technologies up their back pocket, and are able to wait disasters out, if they get bad enough, in luxuriously padded underground lairs that will house up 500 million of them, half a billion of their chosen.

And unless we really start to play some hardball, first by getting this stuff and waking up, ie, I write this and my posts are ignored.

Nancy Hutchinson posts for John and her doing the work on this in Oregon and the gulf, and they get ignored.

To me, this means most of the posters here are working for someone.
Because the only way to stop this is to get it.

The way to stop it:

1. nonstop protest and sit outside of government offices, never leaving even if the military show up. Just keep at, with signs and info about it.
Even I don't believe that would really work but still it is the right thing to do.
2. nonstop phone in and write in and demand the real technology come out and be used.
But they think they've won and even if everyone did this, not sure they'd care.
3. meditate and send the power of positive intentions, LOVE energy to them.
this actually would do something, but most don't even understand that, and there is no time to wake people up to 2 different things they don't understand.
4. do what John and Nancy are doing. They've open sourced there package of HZ and frequencies and have pockets, every increasing, of people, using tesla coils, ham radios, satellite rebars, etc to clean areas around them, and as this gets out more and more, the majority may stand up and do something.

But then they'll make it illegal and people would have to do this illegally.

That's it.
And it is a lot.

I, for one, would like to hear more from this Dawn Gazer.

Why ?
Because We are not alone.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Regarding the above cited "They alluded to this in releasing an article about experiments with reverse microwave chilling wine"

This was published in 25 October 2013, in "The Telegraph" under the title - "Reverse Microwave can chill wine bottles and fizzy drink cans in 45 seconds - A reverse microwave has been created which can chill any drink in a matter of seconds"

You can read this small report here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... conds.html
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 am

Luis, I would appreciate a link to the forum where you found Sun Gazer at Dawn`s post. The Mossad info came from Jim Stone I imagine, he was the first reporting this exact message. Whether or not it is factual or a mind job to further divide we the people is all together unknown to me. I would not in the least put it past the elite to do this, the whole thing from the start has reeked of agenda 21. Which again, mind job or truth?

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

Kevin has posted his insider perspective on the other forum saying reactors use frequencies to excite the isotopes into reaction. It is then inferred that they than must also know how to reverse the process, yet they do not. This is why I feel we are seeing agenda 21 taking place, the numbers this poster fits with the supposed number the elite want to reduce the worlds population to, 500M.

I am wondering if this forum poster knows anything about what took place at both the previous two forums. They must to some extent, though I am sure Nancy has been stirring many pots, the results very well could have been the same.

I think number three is your key to harnessing Kevin`s memory, meditation with intent. However I think this is our natural way, I imagine there are also many technological ways such as what the Hutchisons are doing and all the other scientists you have been posting about.

As with most everything in life, there is not just one solution, it seems there are many ways of controlling this memory field. Your posts seem to attest to this. I am so glad you decided to get involved, I enjoy following them Luis.

Once begun, never stop.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Dan
I answered and gave you the link via your email, for I do not wish to post links to other forums without having Mikado's ruling on that.

Etiquette and all that.

Truth and transparency obliging though, makes me share publicly that I have emailed "Sungaze at Dawn" and asked him/her (?) if we could benefit from a visit and a share of opinions.
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience