My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 pm

kevin wrote:As Fruitbat can't hear this????
What is a tumour?????
Thats akin to asking...
What is electricity.

Unless You know....what do You think You are dealing with???

Anyone any idea what a tumour is???
Kevin

This is the post that unleashed a verbal avalanche of hatred directed at Myself by a fruitcake.
I will try again.
What is a tumour?
Without comprehending the actual nature and reason for a tumours existance, how in fucking heavens name is anyone ever going to conquer this killer????
I have, and never had any other intention other than trying to assist in this killer defeat, and I swore to My dying father as He was OD'd on morphine to puzzle out what it is.
The whole basis of reality of creation needs to be faced head on about this, otherwise You are pissing in the wind.

Fruitcake is the one who has been destracting this thread with His barrage of hate.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I see three posts in a row below starcat's written by Kevin.

I believe I now know him well enough to know that they will contain absolutely nothing of any use to the subject of this thread, so whilst I may choose to engage with him elsewhere, I will ignore them here.

Go on, someone tell me I've misjudged him. I don't mind being wrong when the outcome is better than I expected.
I wish I was more often...

Fruitbat.

Hmm, I see another post by Kevin but no else is telling me that I have him misjudged.
I'm pretty sure wags or Luis would have by now if it were possible...

In the meantime, in BJ related news, The oil seems to have been somewhat effective.. Early days, but he does seem happier and eats much more, the odd smell from his mouth has receded, and his demeanor seems more confident, although clearly there is still some intermittent discomfort. On the down side he seems to have become more prone to staring off into space and has become noticeably somewhat indecisive...

Thank you for your good wishes and advice people. Of course I know that we are not supposed to be able to win this one, but you never know what you can do, unless you try.

On another forum BTW I have been given links to follow up about fish oil and tumeric which apparently can help inhibit angiogenesis. Sounds possibly useful.

Of course you must realise, if BJ wins his battle, we will all "win big".

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Soloma » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

I have not wanted to get involved however since you are making assumptions...I have had no issues with what Kevin posts, or where and when he chooses to do so, he makes me think. On the other hand, I still do not understand why you would choose to push people away, everything with you becomes a confrontation. I keep hoping that I have you misjudged, though you make it very hard to think otherwise.

I wish you and the cat the best, I am not interested in your manufactured drama.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 am

You are mostly quite right Soloma.

Although to be fair, not everything with me is a confrontation.
If you look up from our history in fact you can see I've been quite co-operative with a lot of different people on far more occasiosn that I haev been in conflict. Unfortunately, you and I have been in conflict over previous issues, but recently we have been working in harmony.

Since I and Kevin are locked into some stupid conflict and his posts here on this thread were not helpful, I have no recourse excepting to go back to not reading them.

I still hope that Kevin might get to understand that asking "what is a tumour" is not in any way helpful on a thread where I am trying to focus effort on looking for a solution to an urgent question.

YOU on the other hand have been doing your best to provide a solution (even since befere we knew we had the problem), LUIS before he got distracted by Kevins question was also focussed on helping me to find a solution and indeed in a most useful post right before Kevin made his contribution had highlighted where my thinking was in error.

I'll try and fix the conflict between me and Kevin in due course (unless, of course, he really is hell bent on sowing discord and confusion in which case it isn't going to be fixable) but for now, whilst my back is up against the wall fighting to defeat the thing that is trying to claim my small friend, ignoring his posts is the only sensible solution. I don't mind admitting that cancer is a frightening and unforgiving enemy, and that Kevin's apparent effort to try and to score points off me over this issue did bring out the worst in me.

I'll rely on the rest of you to tell me IF I should pay attention to any of his posts on this thread.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Fruitbat wrote:You are mostly quite right Soloma.

Although to be fair, not everything with me is a confrontation.
If you look up from our history in fact you can see I've been quite co-operative with a lot of different people on far more occasiosn that I haev been in conflict. Unfortunately, you and I have been in conflict over previous issues, but recently we have been working in harmony.

Since I and Kevin are locked into some stupid conflict and his posts here on this thread were not helpful, I have no recourse excepting to go back to not reading them.

I still hope that Kevin might get to understand that asking "what is a tumour" is not in any way helpful on a thread where I am trying to focus effort on looking for a solution to an urgent question.

YOU on the other hand have been doing your best to provide a solution (even since befere we knew we had the problem), LUIS before he got distracted by Kevins question was also focussed on helping me to find a solution and indeed in a most useful post right before Kevin made his contribution had highlighted where my thinking was in error.

I'll try and fix the conflict between me and Kevin in due course (unless, of course, he really is hell bent on sowing discord and confusion in which case it isn't going to be fixable) but for now, whilst my back is up against the wall fighting to defeat the thing that is trying to claim my small friend, ignoring his posts is the only sensible solution. I don't mind admitting that cancer is a frightening and unforgiving enemy, and that Kevin's apparent effort to try and to score points off me over this issue did bring out the worst in me.

I'll rely on the rest of you to tell me IF I should pay attention to any of his posts on this thread.

FB.

If this lunatic cannot now see My posts, it is a great relief to Me.
If other posters cannot see fully from this last lunatic post that He has a tile missing , then there is no hope.
He again sows the seeds that there is a conflict, there isn't, it is all from HIM.
This has been going on for some considerable time, and He is never going to stop.
He is constantly adding into reply posts to others about Me, declaring that I am "trying to score points" and other such bile.
He has more than one tile missing, imho.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:47 pm

FB
To be quite frank, and unmindful of social etiquette while at it, you are being quite an ass.

First and foremost, I'd ask you not make assumptions regarding myself. Why or what I do or don't do, is my business, not yours, so whenever in doubt or expectations over any of my actions or omissions, please be a gentleman ... and ask me about it. Do not assume. You will be wrong, most assuredly, for we, afterall and despite everything, don't know each other that well.

And since you haven't asked, but expected my opinion nonetheless.

- Yes, I think you have misjudged Hobbit
- And Yes, I think you are using a simple post done by me as a "Casus Belli" to raise banners on unfinished business - you have not once, but twice, cited my supposed "derailment" as your Animus - as if that post, and the question from Hobbit it was supposed to answer, were irrelevant to your thread's topic.
- No, it was not, far as I see it. More - and even worse - who knows (you don't) if it was some kind of a guy's peculiar way to extend a hand towards you. It did, just for the record, come to my mind. Water under the bridge, it is now.
- And Yes, it is not the first time you use one measure and one tone towards some and quite different ones towards others. Your "Wags differendum" and its constricted sparring comes to mind, by comparison with the savage lashing you have - by now - twice inflicted on Hobbit. Your privilege, of course, to address decently those you like and diversely those you don't. But there ARE limits. As in, decency and Education limits.
- For Yes, even I - who have been in time a most frequent target of your occasional fragile temper and consequent embarrassing bursts of rage - was not wished to befell any fatality as a "final solution" for my participating where you thought my absence was to be preferred.
- And lastly, No, not everything in you is confrontation ... except if done by Hobbit.

You wanted me to tell you something over this context ?
Hope you're satisfied. If not, by all means say so.

Lastly, and since I'm writing all this because you "expected me" to tell you something, and my silence was being "assumed" to also convey something when, in fact, nothing more sinister than being away with my Jacaranda was the reason - allow me a further sharing of thoughts :

a) To lose one's temper - frequently - is extreme bad form. To do it frequently over the same reason - or person - is extreme stupidity.
b) A sure way to derail one's intentions is to have done lousy research upon which one's course of action is decided.
c) The first article you cite in your answer to me dates from Feb. 2005 and since then a LOT of research, better done and better researched, has been done on THC and - more so, and to the point - on CBD.
d) The second one you cite has 136 references behind it ... have you checked them all ? For instance, have you checked reference nr 15 (numbering from top) http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bul ... p?id=220#2 ? May I cite from it, to expedite my point ? "Researchers found that the anti-tumour effects of CBD were caused by induction of apoptosis (programmed cell death). They concluded that their data "support the further testing of cannabidiol and cannabidiol-rich extracts for the potential treatment of cancer".
e) Nevertheless, this second example and its background data was summarized by you with "it suggest that THC does the bizzo", meaning, precisely the opposite of what 1 of those 136 references explicitly say. Will not others ? I have only checked this number 15, by chance, and it was a random choice (btw, I will check them all, in time).
f) Lastly, was your mention of Lakhovsky's machines and dealings with the Italians a fact related to your BJ thread and to your ?"effort on looking for a solution to an urgent question" ? Or is it that since it was done by you, it can be dismissed as an attempt at derailment, and my answering it thereby not seen as me getting derailed and "taking my eyes off the ball", but if done by another about Tumours - wich, incidently and unfortunately, your cat suffers from - then that surely is nothing but a solid case for hatred to be felt by you towards that intrusive and derailing poster ?
g) There comes a time when all of us have to muster the Ethics to rise from mistakes. That usually is initiated with a manly, and simple apology.

I could go on, you know.

But I respect your intellect, and you will surely have got my meaning in this here context, by now.

Which I could summarize like this - Stop being an ass, you're far better than to lose yourself in drama creation, and then try harder, much harder, to help your cat with better research, and finally, apologize publicly to whom you have publicly offended needlessly with such dark intentions. Oh and yes, this too - just a friendly tip - get a better hold on that temper of yours.

That said, and to get back on track after this long, off topic chit chat,
- If you've decided to give some CBD dominant oil to your cat, I think you're doing the right thing.
FWIW.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you Luis.

Your attempt to help in this matter is appreciated.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:31 am

I want to say that I side a bit with Luis. I am merely standing by and letting the two duke it out. In doing so, perhaps in time it will end but for now, it appears it is needed so that both may vent their spleen and when empty, perhaps they can review the days battle and see the errors, by either side, that occurred and perhaps will live and let live and as two old foes pass on the street they either give a nod or just look forward but in any event, I think they need to vent.

I point to the story that Fred made in regard to the wolves, eventually, one wolf will survive. Right now, I see both being fed equally.

As said before, just don't draw blood.

Mikado

PS: Fruitbat, please continue to give updates on Blackjacks condition. And here is the part that is reality. I have come to learn that we do not live forever as I thought when I was in my teens. It seemed that pets I had always appeared to die in some accident which taught me to avoid them. But as I grew older, there were those that died. I got my first dog when I was 21 and I lost her 11 years later to cancer. It was the second most devastating event I had gone through to date, the first being my grandfather when I was almost 9, to luekemia.

I have learned that all things end, everything dies including us. It does not mean we have to roboticly accept it but it does mean we can prolong it for as long as we are able, as long as it is productive, meaningful and pain free.

I hope whatever you gain for Blackjack is meaningful and you cherish the additional time, as long as it is healthy or peaceful with no pain.

My best....Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
I hope whatever you gain for Blackjack is meaningful and you cherish the additional time, as long as it is healthy or peaceful with no pain.

My best....Mikado

Second.

Keep heart. And try the unthinkable.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 am

I think I side with my cat.
I thought I saw someone deliberately derail this part of my attempt to help him, and I reacted very strongly, without thinking it through.
That has spiralled into a definite and ongoing distraction, so I'm leaving that behind now to focus on what is really important.

If anyone needs my attention they can always PM me.
If luis completes his investigation I'm sure that one of the posters who has a good heart will let me know.
Thanks very much for asking me here and the kindesses that some of you have shown towards me, and particularly towards Blackjack.

I'll try and post weekly updates here.
I don't currently have the skill to open his mouth far enough to expose the growth, nor do I have the bravery/recklessness required to try, so I can't yet really see whether the primary objective is being met, but the secondary objective of easing his discomfort and getting him to eat, does definitely seem to have been met. I'll know all I need to in about a week or so.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience