My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 pm

As Fruitbat can't hear this????
What is a tumour?????
Thats akin to asking...
What is electricity.

Unless You know....what do You think You are dealing with???

Anyone any idea what a tumour is???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Strange you - exactly today - ask that, Hobbit.

This is an excerpt of an email that - exactly today - I sent to someone (hope you have the patience to read):

"As to telomerase (and cancer cells) ...
Yes, I know about it. Even wrote a lot about it on Mikado's "Replication, Transcription and Translation" thread precisely about that strange "quality" of cancer cells. Not only that, but about the fact that RNA preceds DNA and that this latter "code of life" gave us Sex (which RNA didn't need to reproduce) but also brought along Telomerase-synthesis (Death !), and about the fact that the Prokaryotes organisms (primeval life) got somehow "shorted" to give rise to Eukaryotic organisms (of which Man is the supreme specimen) even if ... this latter form of life is a TINY minority of all living things !

And since Eukaryotic life forms have 2 primary cells, Germ and Somatic (former exclusively being the man's sperm and women's eggs, all other cells in our bodies being of the latter condition) is it then NOT strange that cancer cells, being somatic cells, are the ONLY somatic cells that can interfere with Germ cells, all other somatic being unable ? this means that if a Man has a mutation in his Trillions upon Trillions of Somatic cells, it will not be passed to his progeny (because Germ cells are immune to Somatic cells actions) .... EXCEPT if that somatic cell is a Cancerous cell - then, it has the ability to "interfere" with Germ cells and pass on whatever it is Cancer is !
Not only that, but these cancer cells will replicate forever since they do not suffer from Telomerase-synthesis !! And so we move from one generation to the next without ever being able to erradicate Cancer ! I talked about the "HeLa Cells" in Mikado's "The amazing HeLa cells" thread too. This woman is now dead for more than 60 years but her cultured cells are still alive and replicating, and have by now exceeded in number the total of the cells that existed in that woman's body !

Now, WHAT IF - what if - in Cancer cells lies "The Key" ? they have the secret of immortality, they have the secret to pass on to the next generation. They behave like no other cell of its Somatic kind does. Are they not "The Essence" ?

What in hell has "mutated", (xxxx) ? Why did the sexless RNA "gave way" to the sexed DNA ? why did the all powerfull and omnipresent Prokaryotes life yielded its reign to the tiny Eukaryotic form ?

What if cancer cells are a careless "leftover" of some otherwise intentional engineering ? It permeates ALL ! plants, trees, cats and dogs, fish and birds, they all get "cancer" !! Don't know about insects ... do they get cancer too ?

What if we are all wrong, trying to "kill it" ? Should we not instead try to learn how did they "survive" till our days and time ?

Yes, cancer kills us. So, what's their "frequency" ? their wave lenght ? how do they "vibrate" ? do they respond to - for instance and to some ridicule - the W-waves of "tree talk" ? what is their sub-atomic "equilibrium" or "state of rest" ? are we all "cancerous dormant" and therefore able to live forever, but since that "Key" has yet to be found, will not then a wrong "frequency" (like, yes, radiation, or disease, or a simple "mental depression", meaning, "wrong frequencies") awake them to the wrong way and cause them to kill ... in order to survive ? why do some "in tune" therapies achieve miracles that science simply can't explain ? Why do they, on occasion, then "go to sleep" with those "in tune" remedies ?

This is fascinating - and very frightening - stuff.

Maybe you're wrong, (xxxx). Maybe cancer cells aren't "mutated" cells.
Maybe all other Trillion are.

And THAT is what I have come to suspect.

So, how do we "communicate" with them ? With their power and secrets ?

Will "doctors" or "scientists" ever discover it ? I think not.
It will take a very different kind of "navigators" to sail those waters. Or a "pluridisciplinary" team of navigators."

So, Hobbit - Strange, is it not ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Indeed, interesting hypothesis.

Fruitbat I am sure thc has cancer causing indications, just not as many as cbd. I hope you consider buying a cbd dominant oil, cut your high thc rec oil with it to make it last longer and reduce his getting high. Make him your own remedy and I am sure he will love you for many years to come.

I bought some sodium bicarb myself and just cant get myself to take any, it just looks so processed. The lemons I bought to go with it have been going to fresh lemonade with raw honey and a fresh veggie sautee with garlic scapes and olive oil. Yum!
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Fruitbat wrote:
<snip> I'm also about to go and score some sodium bicarb, but again, I am not sure of a sensible dose, or how to make it palatable for him.<snip>FB.

I would do 2 parts of the syrup to one part of the sodium bicarbonate. Make sure it is aluminum free if you can. Make sure you don't caramalize the syrup that is why you need keep it under 105 degrees farenheit.

I suppose he might like it since it is sweet. Just let him lick it up, a teaspoon at a time, three times a day.

fingers crossed

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 am

To answer Luis's question a few posts back, it is possible I have mixed two seperate articles in my mind, and that teh isrealis have not found that THC is a potent anti-tumour medicine.

The more I look on the web the more confusing this all becomes. There's articles like this one:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454482
and indeed, pages like this one:
http://www.howcurecancer.com/thc%20cures%20cancer.htm
which suggest that THC does the bizzo, but it's all just words on a screen.

OF course, I made the mistake of checking Kevins post, to see if he had anything useful to say (after all even a stopped clock tells the time correctly twice a day), but predictably there was nothing useful, just a distraction that served to take luis' eye off the ball. You have an entire website to pontificate, and try to snipe at me Kevin, this thread was set up just to try and aid my efforts to save a small cat's life, can you not at least have the decency to stay out of it unless you actually have something useful to contribute? Or does your overwhelming need to aggrandise yourself at my expense outweigh the life of an innocent creature? At this moment I feel nothing but hatred for you, and it is my fervent wish that you are involved in a fatal accident today. (Although I'll settle for you just staying away from this thread). Nasty little bastard you are, and these people here will realise it soon enough. Honestly, you trying to make capital out of this thread is lower than I ever expected you to go.

Anyway, enough of that. I'd rather be expressing our heartfelt thanks for all the people that are making an honest effort to help me do the impossible. Soloma does seem to be correct in his observations, BJ does seem to be deriving some visible benefit from my oil, so until the candian stuff arrives at least I have something I can give him. I suspect that my oil is fairly low on THC, as recreationally speaking it does provide a very relaxing, "nice" high, which I and the very few people who I get to share it with find vastly preferable to the effects of modern "bud".

Mikado, would you know how I can tell if my sodium bicarb is low in aluminium? Is there a test, or do I have to find some that is advertised as such?

I was going to try as many different things as I could think of all at once, but given cancers reputation for adapting to attempts to eradicate it, I think I'll stick to the current regimen and only change it if he starts to go downhill again. Currently he's "telling me" that he doesn't feel great, but he doesn't feel as grim as he did.

Once again, a big thank you to the people who I've not been particularly nice to or patient with in the past, but who are setting that aside to try and help BJ. It is my prayer that as you sow, so shall you reap.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby StarCat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 am

Your sodium bicarb should indicate somewhere on the box whether or not it's low in aluminum. I only know that because I recently discovered that difference with baking piwder. Rory says he will meet BJ at the Rainbow Bridge when it's time.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Fruitbat wrote:To answer Luis's question a few posts back, it is possible I have mixed two seperate articles in my mind, and that teh isrealis have not found that THC is a potent anti-tumour medicine.

The more I look on the web the more confusing this all becomes. There's articles like this one:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15454482
and indeed, pages like this one:
http://www.howcurecancer.com/thc%20cures%20cancer.htm
which suggest that THC does the bizzo, but it's all just words on a screen.

OF course, I made the mistake of checking Kevins post, to see if he had anything useful to say (after all even a stopped clock tells the time correctly twice a day), but predictably there was nothing useful, just a distraction that served to take luis' eye off the ball. You have an entire website to pontificate, and try to snipe at me Kevin, this thread was set up just to try and aid my efforts to save a small cat's life, can you not at least have the decency to stay out of it unless you actually have something useful to contribute? Or does your overwhelming need to aggrandise yourself at my expense outweigh the life of an innocent creature? At this moment I feel nothing but hatred for you, and it is my fervent wish that you are involved in a fatal accident today. (Although I'll settle for you just staying away from this thread). Nasty little bastard you are, and these people here will realise it soon enough. Honestly, you trying to make capital out of this thread is lower than I ever expected you to go.

Anyway, enough of that. I'd rather be expressing our heartfelt thanks for all the people that are making an honest effort to help me do the impossible. Soloma does seem to be correct in his observations, BJ does seem to be deriving some visible benefit from my oil, so until the candian stuff arrives at least I have something I can give him. I suspect that my oil is fairly low on THC, as recreationally speaking it does provide a very relaxing, "nice" high, which I and the very few people who I get to share it with find vastly preferable to the effects of modern "bud".

Mikado, would you know how I can tell if my sodium bicarb is low in aluminium? Is there a test, or do I have to find some that is advertised as such?

I was going to try as many different things as I could think of all at once, but given cancers reputation for adapting to attempts to eradicate it, I think I'll stick to the current regimen and only change it if he starts to go downhill again. Currently he's "telling me" that he doesn't feel great, but he doesn't feel as grim as he did.

Once again, a big thank you to the people who I've not been particularly nice to or patient with in the past, but who are setting that aside to try and help BJ. It is my prayer that as you sow, so shall you reap.

FB.

You are totally set on a path to try and destroy My reputation on these forums....You are and have been along since You joined .
I am in no way SNIPING at You as You so lying accuse here.
I am in no way trying to distract, as You so lying accuse here.
You have a really really serious problem with Me that You invent such a disgusting set of accusations as You have here.
REMOVE this pile of LYING sh9ite.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:25 pm

I trust that all readers of Fruitbats obnoxious post can identify what a total nutcase this person is, and His agenda which He has been set upon ever since joining these forums.
I knew full well that as soon as I posted upon this thread He would unleash a barrage of absolute garbage aimed at Myself.
He does indeed have a hatred for Me.
And He is the reason I left the other forums to try and avoid this shite.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:50 pm

LuisP wrote:Strange you - exactly today - ask that, Hobbit.

This is an excerpt of an email that - exactly today - I sent to someone (hope you have the patience to read):

"As to telomerase (and cancer cells) ...
Yes, I know about it. Even wrote a lot about it on Mikado's "Replication, Transcription and Translation" thread precisely about that strange "quality" of cancer cells. Not only that, but about the fact that RNA preceds DNA and that this latter "code of life" gave us Sex (which RNA didn't need to reproduce) but also brought along Telomerase-synthesis (Death !), and about the fact that the Prokaryotes organisms (primeval life) got somehow "shorted" to give rise to Eukaryotic organisms (of which Man is the supreme specimen) even if ... this latter form of life is a TINY minority of all living things !

And since Eukaryotic life forms have 2 primary cells, Germ and Somatic (former exclusively being the man's sperm and women's eggs, all other cells in our bodies being of the latter condition) is it then NOT strange that cancer cells, being somatic cells, are the ONLY somatic cells that can interfere with Germ cells, all other somatic being unable ? this means that if a Man has a mutation in his Trillions upon Trillions of Somatic cells, it will not be passed to his progeny (because Germ cells are immune to Somatic cells actions) .... EXCEPT if that somatic cell is a Cancerous cell - then, it has the ability to "interfere" with Germ cells and pass on whatever it is Cancer is !
Not only that, but these cancer cells will replicate forever since they do not suffer from Telomerase-synthesis !! And so we move from one generation to the next without ever being able to erradicate Cancer ! I talked about the "HeLa Cells" in Mikado's "The amazing HeLa cells" thread too. This woman is now dead for more than 60 years but her cultured cells are still alive and replicating, and have by now exceeded in number the total of the cells that existed in that woman's body !

Now, WHAT IF - what if - in Cancer cells lies "The Key" ? they have the secret of immortality, they have the secret to pass on to the next generation. They behave like no other cell of its Somatic kind does. Are they not "The Essence" ?

What in hell has "mutated", (xxxx) ? Why did the sexless RNA "gave way" to the sexed DNA ? why did the all powerfull and omnipresent Prokaryotes life yielded its reign to the tiny Eukaryotic form ?

What if cancer cells are a careless "leftover" of some otherwise intentional engineering ? It permeates ALL ! plants, trees, cats and dogs, fish and birds, they all get "cancer" !! Don't know about insects ... do they get cancer too ?

What if we are all wrong, trying to "kill it" ? Should we not instead try to learn how did they "survive" till our days and time ?

Yes, cancer kills us. So, what's their "frequency" ? their wave lenght ? how do they "vibrate" ? do they respond to - for instance and to some ridicule - the W-waves of "tree talk" ? what is their sub-atomic "equilibrium" or "state of rest" ? are we all "cancerous dormant" and therefore able to live forever, but since that "Key" has yet to be found, will not then a wrong "frequency" (like, yes, radiation, or disease, or a simple "mental depression", meaning, "wrong frequencies") awake them to the wrong way and cause them to kill ... in order to survive ? why do some "in tune" therapies achieve miracles that science simply can't explain ? Why do they, on occasion, then "go to sleep" with those "in tune" remedies ?

This is fascinating - and very frightening - stuff.

Maybe you're wrong, (xxxx). Maybe cancer cells aren't "mutated" cells.
Maybe all other Trillion are.

And THAT is what I have come to suspect.

So, how do we "communicate" with them ? With their power and secrets ?

Will "doctors" or "scientists" ever discover it ? I think not.
It will take a very different kind of "navigators" to sail those waters. Or a "pluridisciplinary" team of navigators."

So, Hobbit - Strange, is it not ?

No LouisP. it is not strange at all.
You have the obvious capacity to think, and to try and identify the cause of all of this cancer , as well as merely trying to combat it .
I asked a simple question...what is a tumour???
Without knowing the basics, how can You hope to deal with a situation????
For that it has been wished that I have some form of accident.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:40 pm

I see three posts in a row below starcat's written by Kevin.

I believe I now know him well enough to know that they will contain absolutely nothing of any use to the subject of this thread, so whilst I may choose to engage with him elsewhere, I will ignore them here.

Go on, someone tell me I've misjudged him. I don't mind being wrong when the outcome is better than I expected.
I wish I was more often...

Fruitbat.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience