My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: My cat has a fast growing tumour under his tongue.

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I think I side with my cat.
I thought I saw someone deliberately derail this part of my attempt to help him, and I reacted very strongly, without thinking it through.
That has spiralled into a definite and ongoing distraction, so I'm leaving that behind now to focus on what is really important.

If anyone needs my attention they can always PM me.
If luis completes his investigation I'm sure that one of the posters who has a good heart will let me know.
Thanks very much for asking me here and the kindesses that some of you have shown towards me, and particularly towards Blackjack.

I'll try and post weekly updates here.
I don't currently have the skill to open his mouth far enough to expose the growth, nor do I have the bravery/recklessness required to try, so I can't yet really see whether the primary objective is being met, but the secondary objective of easing his discomfort and getting him to eat, does definitely seem to have been met. I'll know all I need to in about a week or so.

FB.

That "someone" was You.
You created the distraction.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:48 pm

If anyone is wondering WHY I made the above post.
I will never again allow this fruitcake, or anyone else directly or indirectly try to imply or accuse me of any such thing again, not ever.
I left it and left it on the cosmic forum in a misguided respect towards linda, and whenever I did say anything I normally was told to leave our fruitbat alone.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS POSTER.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 am

Two weeks.
Some things continue to improve but not all.

I am still not yet certain that we will win this.
Nobody seems to expect us to.

But for now he seems to have stopped "losing" and has regained some lost ground.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby StarCat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:43 am

When Angel had a similar tumor, we provided nutritional support and TLC. It gave us some extra time. My best to BJ.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 am

Glad to hear you are still seeing some success, perhaps these setbacks we are seeing are part of the process of getting healthier? I am hoping with Tabitha she is discharging whatever may be causing her overall issues, hoping being the key word of course. I saw a post on glp about sodium bicarbonate recently and thought about you and BJ, I apologize for not posting it sooner.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 591716/pg1

i've been studying alternative cures since 2008, as a layman....on the next monday, i had no option, but to put my knowledge to the test.

i started putting a teaspoon and a half of baking soda in her water..and sprinkled tumeric on her food(stopped that after a few days, b/c i was running out). kept with the baking soda.....she is 14....she drank it till it was gone throughout the day....

within 4 days the tumor was gone...no more rotting flesh, no more blood...her black gums even turned to pink...all of my friends who witnessed her tumor...could not believe the transformation...whenever they see her, they comment on how good she looks.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:59 pm

My cat HAD a fast growing tumour under his tongue...
Looks a bit sore still and he is still having difficulty eating but the vet didn't see what she expected to see when she took a look today..

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Whatever your doing fruitbat, keep it up.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

That's good news.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm stoked about this.
It's more exciting to me than my lifter, and the more I think about what I saw today, the more amazed I am.
I'm crediting Soloma though for inspiring me to try it, without his leadership I don't know that I would have had the guts to try it.

He's had NON decarbox'ed high THC oil on it's own for 18 of the 21 days that he's been treated, because that's all I could put my hands on.
I wouldn't want to get as comprehensively stoned as he has, twice a day for so long, but I would DEFFO give it a go if I had a cancer...

Now I got to go and give an amazing little cat some love.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Fruitbat wrote:I'm stoked about this.
It's more exciting to me than my lifter, <snip>

And so it should be. I am very happy for you. Cherish the fact that you have extended, possibly, the time you will have with your feline friend....guess you ain't that bad a bloke ....I have seen another side of you.

Fruitbat wrote:Now I got to go and give an amazing little cat some love.

FB.

Yes...and I am sure he will reciprocate.

I will assume here that you are still giving the oil until such time as the vet says...."I don't understand it but it is completely gone".

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience