Quantum rules applied to the thought dimension

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Quantum rules applied to the thought dimension

Postby re-rose » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:11 pm

kevin wrote:
Yes , but a problem exists called EGO.
It resides in the thought field, and thinks it's correct.
BELIEVERS will kill to protect such.
Kevin

P.S,
No need for the modesty, You are most respected.
Kevin

That's a high compliment from someone who's respect I value! How do you detect EGO in the thought field?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:39 pm

re-rose wrote:
kevin wrote:
Yes , but a problem exists called EGO.
It resides in the thought field, and thinks it's correct.
BELIEVERS will kill to protect such.
Kevin

P.S,
No need for the modesty, You are most respected.
Kevin

That's a high compliment from someone who's respect I value! How do you detect EGO in the thought field?

rose

Forgive them, for they could not know.
Eventually the more information that is compressed into 3D, forms a type of defense shell.
The EGO is this compacted information ,which thus resists any new information contrary to which it BELIEVES it is master of.
It demands conformity to that which it is created of, otherwise it tries to demonise that which is different.

The body ( vehicle) obeys the information field to do as directed, thus You do not need to "detect" EGO it demonstrates itself by the actions it's vehicle obeys.
It's self similer to road rage , where the driver will do bizzare actions when it feels another has violated it's assumed correctness.
Been in a shop such as ours gives Me a unique opportunity to meet a vast spectrum of EGO's, and the so called professors are the most comical.
Last week the retired head of part of the UKs nuclear industry came in, and I quickly engaged Him about such, offering a different comprehension than that which He BELIEVES.
He held His ground for quite some time, but eventually He bgan to become aggitated,His wife was laughing , and telling Me that I would "get nowhere", as He was so convinced.
PROVE IT.....is the battle cry of the EGO.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:54 pm

You probably gave him indigestion, Hobbit...literally and figuratively. :lol:

Your story of your conversation with your three selves sounds aligns with Huna teachings. Ego is the middle part of that trinity. It is our doer in the world and whatever legacy we leave behind will be a result of its actions. It can be guided by higher thought, and intention imprinting. Or not.

After watching Jobs recently, I saw an example of intention-imprinted ego that left a metaphorically perfect legacy for itself with Apple's long sting of of wildly successful [i]I[/i] toys. Homeruns came quickly after he returned (thanks to his own very effective Samson Defense) to head the company that had once thrown him out.

But, to Jobs, (one gathers) it wasn't ever really about him, there seemed to be no I there, in any personal sense. He 'killed' relationships and friendships without a thought when they no longer served his mission to create products that would change the world. And he never looked back.

Most of us aren't Jobs. We don't have the ability to dream large and impossible dreams. But if we could, if we did, we might find our way toward making them manifest in this reality that we share.

rose

So, we all have the big E...and if we are lucky enough to have a
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:47 pm

Yes Rose, I have looked carefully at Huna since bumbling into My three selves.
The healing is becoming more evident as simply diverting ones adequate charge level to another who is low on same.
It is not "healing" , it is enabling another to heal themselves.

You need first to KNOW THYSELF.
This is what I am intent on comprehending, no matter what obstacles are placed ahead of myself, self and self.

I felt amazing to be able to talk with Myself without panacking, and then learning from what I told Myself.
I constantly start laughing at My bodies reaction, they sure are determined to stay above ground as long as they can.

Hermes trismegistus...thrice great.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience