Something for Kevin I think.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Something for Kevin I think.

Postby re-rose » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm sorry, David.

It's a time of major transitions. A 73 year old friend of mine, a 'sister of the heart' passed yesterday.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:45 am

David,

Words alone cannot express enough. When ever someone expresses their condolences, they normally do so based upon their own experience but we cannot measure your grief but we remember ours and that is how we understand how you must feel.

My first loss was when I was almost 9. My Grandfather passed from leukemia. I thought my world had ended, I learned about loss at an early age.

I hope that you will remember the good days....and the bad. I hope you will look upon those days and not with sorrow but with a fond smile and cherish those moments and look forward to a time when you may see them again.

All my Best,

Mikado and Kim
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Thanks Mikado, and Rose, and all of you, it is truly hard to experience once, let alone twice in less than three weeks the loss of family, yet as time passes slowly, many thoughts and new ideas have formed in my mind, perhaps the reintroduction of electricity into my own field, which previously powered my lost parents, it does make one peruse the truth behind our existence, when that surge of new feelings is felt upon such a fragile precipice of life we live daily at the edge of as humans.

I have felt the change when my mother died in 2012, and now with my mother in law and dad going, I cannot describe the amazing flow of unique and new vision and perception I am feeling now...but will say this...if someone thinks when we die, we become worm food and no more...they will be seriously surprised when they die, and find there is vastly more to see and perceive in this infinite universe of ours.....because even being a survivor of a recently passed family member, I can feel the universe talking to me I such an increasingly warm and kind way.

Like the warmth and kindness I have received from those of you here through my tough time...it fills my heart with joy and hope.

Thanks guys...
Love and peace to you
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:24 am

Hang in there David, you will see them again.
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience