Something for Kevin I think.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Something for Kevin I think.

Postby LuisP » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Dave
I wish my father lives till he's 86. And that my mother will keep going on.

Selfish?
Yes.
I'm just their Son. No wonder.

Hope I too may find "closure", when I'll face it.

Keep safe.
And strong.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 pm

I think anyone who still has and wants, their parents around, is lucky. I still miss my dad. I was very grateful when my mother finally passed. Abusive parents aren't worth having. IMO.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby re-rose » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Dave, I am so sorry to hear about your father.

And about your mother's condition...all sorts of bad things happen when the thyroid is out of kilter. I saw my own Mom decline more rapidly after her partial thyroidectomy and medication management became so very critical. I hope yours has better options available to her.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Soloma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:18 pm

My condolences as well David.

http://www.medicann.com/conditions-and- ... oid-gland/

I do not know if the hemp oil would be applicable here but it certainly would not not hurt overall quality of life here at the end. I wish the best for your mother and you.
Soloma
Commander

Postby DavidG » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words...mom passed yesterday morning, she went peacefully to the return trip to her source....I hope you are doing ok Kevin, together we move on to the next era, my love and positive energy to you all here.

My brothers in law, wife and I shared some quality time together and found new bonds, maybe this all will usher in a newfound closeness among us all which we lacked before, I hope you can find solace with remaining family members as well Kevin, peace to you amigo.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:02 am

I'm sorry for your loss Dave. I'm glad that her passing to her next adventure was peaceful. Blessings to you and your family.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:21 am

DavidG,

Sorry for Your loss, it's a strong bond with Your mother, all the best My friend.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 am

DavidG,
A link for You.
Don't focus upon the religious content, look at the method of eternal life revealed within the workings of this fabulous universe.
The religions have descended into fear based control rubbish, forgive them, for they could not know.
http://www.anandgholap.net/Science_Of_S ... ts-CWL.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 am

Thanks Kevin, the odd thing is, with my real mother passing in 2012, there wasnt such a great feeling of loss, as we had been less than close, but with Christine's mother, she was a rock in my life for nearly thirty years so it was much harder.

And they say Mother in Laws are always out to get us..not this one, she was a special lady who always was there for me, and made me feel like a son should feel with her every action or word.

As for that link to Leadbetter, Ive read some of his work in brief pieces, but with Science of Sacrament being such an epic, I ordered a crusty used version from amazon, surely filled with all the good penmarks, and folded pages which make a good book even better...thanks for the suggestion, as usual, Im certain your choice will be full of perfect material to fill in all the blanks which arise from this tough situation..thank you good sir.

As for all the others here which shared kind words, even though we have only met through the waves of electromagnetism over common desire to learn and share, it is as if you are here in person, providing comfort and caring to me and my family...thank you from the center of my heart!

Dave G.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

My condolences David, thinking of you.
Soloma
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience