My experiences

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

My experiences

Postby Soloma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:40 am

Seem to be continuing this morning, I have a multi color flashing ship somewhere off in this distance that thinks it is a humming bird. Too cold to go out and play, I tried and I am still frozen to the core. I am happy I am not freaking out, possibly the second one within the past week. First was claimed to be the proving grounds`s as it had been in the air for like two weeks when I saw it. The story is anti isis.

It certainly is responding when I pay it attention, it would totally be mistaken for a star if not for the showboating. I think the humming bird routine is to act like a lure, I sure want to bite. Guess it is time to start fasting and meditating again, I am going to need some composure in the coming months. What could they possibly want with me?

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Re: My experiences

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 am

Dan,

Can You take any bearings on it relative to Your location/time.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:14 am

100% Kevin, when I first saw it, I was looking out my bathroom window. To the wsw about 300 ft. from my house stands a grain silo. The "star" was between a large tree and the silo, from my perspective. In line with the over head electric lines, so I would say 15 to 20 degrees off the horizon. It actually used the silo to dart behind and out from doing a spinning routine above.

Humming bird movement would best describe it. Last time I went out to check, it was about 50 degrees off the horizon shinning almost above the house. Brightest star in the sky, actually has a radiance to it as if I was squinting. Has been here for over two hours, it began around 225 am est, if still there close to three. Not moving so much as it is much closer, maybe over the farm. Would be seen by anyone on the highway my house sits next to.

I think it is still there however it is not below the cloud cover. As no other bright star was in the sky, when the sky cleared when I just walked out there to look to see a shining star, I am assuming it is the same "star", 510 am est.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 pm

I was intending to see if they were looking for a physical encounter, I walked away from the bathroom window to put clothes on. I turned some electric devices off, went back to the window to observe the "star". It was sitting in the sky, then next thing I know, showboating again. It was showboating while I was outside thinking of crossing the hilly fields to get a closer look. It was just bone chilling cold, I came in frozen to my core. It took darn near ten minutes to stop the shivering.

I thought to them, if it was not so damn cold, I would have had a mind to pay them a visit. I kid you not, when I went outside to see the "star" radiating and much closer, it was substantially warmer. What???

Looking out the bathroom window today, there is indeed power lines in the field of view, though since the ship I believe was blocked out by the one line on a number of occasions, that may mean it was a little lower on the horizon.

Pretty my cat did not seemed bothered so I would say there was no intrusion. Just perhaps of a heads up of things to come?
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Soloman

Don't take this the wrong way ... for I really tried to understand - But I haven't a clue to what the fuk you're aiming at.

Hope you're faring well.

Best,
Luis
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:20 pm

No aim, just sharing as a way of coping with some folks who may understand. Back in April of 2009, my world turned upside down. I ended up sharing my experiences online, came across Linda on the ufo hunter forum of the history channel. I followed her here and ended up sharing my experiences because I was requested to, though I had already been sharing them up to that point.

I have been trying to understand my experiences ever since, getting different perspectives on the experience has helped in the past. This time there is not much of the fear, I am wondering why have I and still am being interacted with. I am at the point I think that if these are genuine et entities, perhaps I am ready to meet with them, consciously in the physical realm.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:37 am

Soloma,
Have You communicated with David Barclay, who has the site...gravitycontrol.org?
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/index.html
I believe David is a member here?
He reported been taken from a deep mine in Canada , and eventually been droped off in Paris, before been put back into the deep mine where He was working.
I think it was to show Him the craft, and show how He could be re-located through a mile of rock.
No verbals I believe.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 am

Kevin, I have not communicated with Mr. Barclay though he sure does have an interesting site there. I am not really sure what my experiences mean to anyone else as they seem like fairly generic close encounters. There was what I think was a download I got back in 2009 that was very technical and over my head. Not able to recall any of it nor would I understand it if I could so I am not really sure what I have to offer any researcher.

I think one of the most interesting aspects of this last encounter was me sending a mental message that if it was not as cold as it was, I would have taken a walk to visit the ship. The response was not telepathic or in person but in the drastic temperature change the second time I went outside to see the star shining very radiantly outside the house. I swear, it had to be an easy 20 degree temperature change outside, amazing!
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Soloma,
Perhaps?
There are 1700 private jets heading to Davos, the hypocrits are discussing global warming.

Perhaps, You are mean't to puzzle out just what creates hot/cold???
David was perhaps meant to focus upon how He was displaced from a mile underground, as if no rock existed?

Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what You are.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jewel/tw ... estar.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Soloma wrote:No aim, just sharing as a way of coping with some folks who may understand. Back in April of 2009, my world turned upside down. I ended up sharing my experiences online, came across Linda on the ufo hunter forum of the history channel. I followed her here and ended up sharing my experiences because I was requested to, though I had already been sharing them up to that point.

I have been trying to understand my experiences ever since, getting different perspectives on the experience has helped in the past. This time there is not much of the fear, I am wondering why have I and still am being interacted with. I am at the point I think that if these are genuine et entities, perhaps I am ready to meet with them, consciously in the physical realm.

...and you keep sharing Soloma all you want. Maybe, when you understand whatever it is, you may not want to share and yet, you may help others that need to share for understanding.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience