My experiences

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: My experiences

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Dan,

You and I have had "experiences"
"long before" the Johnny Tubes

we grapple with understanding these experiences
having nothing to "measure" them by

hell, we don't even understand "who we are".

perhaps the same conundrum Mother Earth is experiencing

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 pm

My experiences are essentially what brought me to the online community, I would not be here w/o having gone through them. I failed to mention the JT is in place and appears to be hooked up, any updates on your work?
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:41 am

Last evening a light entered my field of view looking out my window as I lay in bed. It was moving at a good rate, slowed quickly and then did some interesting and unconventional maneuvers. It settled in as I got up to learn how to record with my brand new camcorder, which took longer than anticipated. I just cannot read the fine print anymore. I went outside and it was bitter cold, I found I was most likely not going to find a star like object with this camcorder so I abandoned the idea very quickly. To note, they did not warm the area this time, assuming it is the same source.

Could have been a drone for all I know but certainly made me take notice.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Have you ruled out the possibility, for simple instance, of a UAV ? quadcopters are all the rage with gadget geeks nowadays.
I have a neighbour who spends hours (day and night) flying around one of those things, poor sod that he is.

Regarding your camcorder, if I may, I'd advise you to do some practice runs with it. Best way to know it, is to simply use it, push all the buttons and see what gives. Simple, fast and a no brainer. Beauty of digital is you don't waste away nothing, you simply rewrite over all the junk and mistakes. And if bad gets to worse, you just choose "Factory Settings" and start all over again.

Secondly, given your "field of interest" and since "movement" is of the essence, I'd also advise - after mastering the "controls" of the beast, that is - for you to get near your close by highway and, randomly, pick a car going by and follow it. Zoom in and out, trying to keep it always in picture. Then if another car going the other way steps into your field of vision, try and switch over to it and now follow that car, zooming in and out too.
You might take it further and next choose a bird, and if into a really serious workout towards excellence, then try it with an insect (butterfly, for instance).

After some days spent along this discipline and dozens of "takes" along this training venue, I'd bet you will come to find it very easy to grab your machine in seconds, point and shoot it at a moving target without hassle or losing sight of it.

Do your homework, Soloman.

And then, Move !

And afterwards, let us know.
I, for one, am keeping track of you here, my friend.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

I like your idea of practicing on maintaining focus on moving cars.

Soloma, stay diligent....keep a diary.....write down as much information as you can. And when it happens, remember the infamous words from the "Hitchikers Guide"....DON'T PANIC!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Have you ruled out the possibility, for simple instance, of a UAV ? quadcopters are all the rage with gadget geeks nowadays.
I have a neighbour who spends hours (day and night) flying around one of those things, poor sod that he is.

No I have not ruled this out, I did mention it could have been a drone for all I know. Strange time to be flying a quad copter, after 2am here when it happened. It was significantly faster than the two planes that crossed my view, very close to this "star". However, it could have been a uav at just the right location to give me the perspective and experience I had.

There was another possible sighting, a star like object which was brighter than the rest, of course, went from the western sky to the north western sky in the time it took for me to traverse my driveway. Potentially a plane but I do not recall it moving at any speed until I did. It also seemed to hang in the nw sky as I peered at it through the trees. No idea, I want to dismiss it.

Thanks for the great advice on the practice Luis, when it warms up, I will have to give it a go.

Thanks Mikado, you could say this is essentially my journal.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Not much to post on the close encounters front.

It seems to me perhaps I should be writing about my meditations here, while it reminds me very much of smoking cannabis after 30 odd years, it makes more sense to me to discuss them in this thread. The last few meditations I have worked on taking to a deeper level and I feel I am seeing results with being in a meditative state longer during the day. I am not having any experiences connected to the non physical, however the physical side has been a big plus. Which of course has been my focus or intent, to heal. I just feel great all around afterwards, no stress.

I find the background head chatter of me talking to myself about things that may never come to fruition is toning down. I think this is derived from focusing on the breath, which is how I am beginning my meditations now. Twenty deep breaths to start, in and out of the nose as slowly and deeply as possible. This is to relax me, by the time I hit breath twenty I am at least in alpha and more than likely in theta. Breath twenty one to thirst is my mantra, I say it one way to myself on the inhalation and a different way on exhalation. Breaths thirty one to fourty, when I am def in theta and perhaps deeper in, I am doing my visualizations, which I am now projecting light encompassing me, the house and the surrounding area, in the dual vortexing pattern, a dark wispy smoke representing negative energy again on exhalation.

I follow the visualizations by giving thanks and sending love. I then find myself doing some stretching, about three breaths (which is about 90 sec) for each leg and for both. I then lay back down and focus on my breath again, trying to keep it constant even though my heart is pumping from the movements. I have been transitioning to a shower at about seventy to eighty breaths and usually out of the shower by one hundred breaths.

Today I was back in my room and online at around one hundred and fifteen breaths when my sixty four minutes of music ended, some native american Indian flute music. So I am under two breaths a minute and I have not even been using the tones, which I anticipate incorporating.

Between this and the 1500mg hemp oil, I can be pain free. Whether or not this is healing my insides, I can not say. In time, I will be adding Khalsa`s meditations, most likely after my bath so when I sit down to do them, I am relaxed.

I am super optimistic and feel blessed to be dealing with the challenges before me. Hope the sun is shining and it is a little warm tomorrow, I have a date with a large rock in the garden.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Small update, I switched up mantras to straight "ohm" which I say on the exhalation. I find it is an excellent way of emptying my lungs and diaphram fully, today after having done ten breaths worth of "ohm" I found myself much deeper in, my breaths shallower and deeper. I was much more in tune today, many visualizations , some were vortexes that were following my directed spin, others were faces and even a fully budded out cannabis plant.

During the visualization phase after having done the "ohm", my left kidney area was responding directly to the visualization of light as well as the when I was envisioning the negative energy leaving. It was solid and strong during inhalation and then began to vibrate as soon as I began to exhale, like it was physically releasing negative vibes, to match my visualizations. Pretty freaking neat stuff, if you ask me.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Once again no close encounters to report.

My meditations have done wonders for my health, I simply have made a tremendous turn around. My routine is as follows and can be ever changing depending upon what information finds its way to me.

Breath 1-3 is a simple centering "chant" suggested by Dr. Dharma done on exhalation - "Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo"

Breath 4-6 I simply just relax and try and slow my breath down.
I do not even really count the two above in my breath counts, its sort of a pre meditation.

Breath 1-9 I use the sound "om" with emphasis on holding the sound throughout the breath. I can feel the vibration in my teeth and throughout my body. This sound is excellent for exhaling, I am able to empty my lungs completely and it comes easily.

Breath 10-18 I use the sound "ram". This sound represents the third chakra which relates to the kidney which I had mixed up before. These sounds I have taken from Goldman`s book shifting frequencies but obviously are universal in use. I find using these sounds really helps to exhale completely.

Breath 19-27 I work my mantra, thinking it as opposed to saying it. My mantra is as follows.
Happy am I, healthy am I, Holy am I. - inhale - I am happy, I am healthy, I am holy. - exhale
Calm am I, conscious am I, courageous am I. - inhale (follow same pattern for exhale by switching to I am).
Ancient am I, angelic am I, aware I am all of this plus so much more. - inhale (see above for exhale).
I also add in a "thank you" after inhalation and prior to exhalation. I then think "love" between exhalation and inhalation.

Breath 28-36 are visualizations of the vortexing light entering and exiting, using a black wispy vortexing smoke on exhalation within the light to represent the release of negative energy. These visualizations vary in threes, the first three I focus on myself, the second third I focus on the immediate surrounding of my house and neighbors and the the last third I focus of the farm as a whole. Usually the first two breaths of the third I visualize negative energy on exhalation and the last third I visualize no negative energy, just being a conduit for the positive energy.

Breath 37-45 I am working on the one breath per minute meditation, 20 sec inhale, 20 sec hold, 20 sec exhale. This is rather difficult however I am making progress, I managed my first nine breaths without breaking the pattern however I am sure each one is not a minute. I do not worry about that sort of stuff as I realize it is a work in progress and within a few more meditations I will be much better at it. Not to mention working my cardio in the garden and mowing the lawn should help immensely.

Breath 46-54 is just a slow focused breath to relax, nothing fancy.

Breath 56 I sit up and position myself for stretching.

Breath 57-59 I stretch my right leg.

Breath 60 I switch to my left.

Breath 60-62 I stretch my left leg.

Breath 63 I switch to both legs.

Breath 64-66 I stretch both legs.

Breath 67 I switch back to relaxing. Breath 68-72 I just focus on deep breathing, nothing fancy.

At breath 73, I begin emptying the tub getting ready for a shower if one is needed to be taken, which I usually finish around breath 100 but it varies. I am noticing I am getting done quicker, less breaths but probably similar amounts of time. I am noticing the relaxed feeling extends for hours as does the slow focused breathing.

This has worked wonders for me and is the reason why I am sharing it here, perhaps someone might find some inspiration to give meditation a try in addition to whatever you may doing to help your health.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks for sharing that, Soloman. And glad it's working for you and your well being !

Very interesting.
Especially the "order" of how you do it and the "distance" you make (100 or so breaths). Was that something you got to by yourself or is that "the way" it should be done?

Also,
"Breath 10-18 I use the sound "ram". This sound represents the third chakra which relates to the kidney "

So there's " a sound" for every organ ?
LuisP
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience