My experiences

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: My experiences

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:00 pm

A frequency....sounds better but yes, a sound as well as a color.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: My experiences

Postby Soloma » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Very interesting.
Especially the "order" of how you do it and the "distance" you make (100 or so breaths). Was that something you got to by yourself or is that "the way" it should be done?

This is something I have been doing on my own based off the information I have found over the years as well as recently. It is all a work in progress and open to change, I have actually been considering opening with "ram" or my third chakra/kidney frequency as mikado pointed out and then switching into the "om". "Om" represents the sixth chakra or third eye/pineal/pituitary so it is of major interest to me.

I was originally doing each ten times but then read they should be done three, six but no more then nine times so I changed it up. No significance to the total amount of breaths when I am finished, it just happens to be around 100. Mind you these hundred breaths are done over a one hour time period at this point, striving (discipline, will) to control the breath is the focus and can be difficult but I just do my best.

Also,
"Breath 10-18 I use the sound "ram". This sound represents the third chakra which relates to the kidney "

So there's " a sound" for every organ ?

As Mikado said there are frequencies, colors even planets aligned with certain organs. I however am just using a third chakra frequency which includes the kidneys, not the kidney frequency per say. I am sure it does not hurt when I am doing this there is the unstated overall goal of healing my left kidney area but the vibrations and the use of the diaphragm more so than the lungs stimulates the troubled area. I feel it when I am producing the frequency and especially feel it when the breath is totally exhaled. Then when I breath in again, the area feels sort of fortified.

I am really surprised I have been able to turn around my issue, whatever it may have been so quickly. It is really night and day when comparing pre meditation and current meditation plus all the other things I have been doing to improve my health. I even have been on DE for a few days and am already at two tablespoons daily. They warn you might feel a detox sickness if you jump into it too fast, however I seem not to be having that problem. Perhaps the clean organic vegetarian diet I follow as well as eating little to no processed food coupled with occasional fasting has limited my toxic exposure? Or maybe my meditations helped clean me out? I do not know but do not care either, all I know is when I face another health crisis, I will be using the meditation from the beginning instead of waiting almost a year.

I was sort of concerned (chicken crap scared) about meditating again because when I had done it last, I was having my 2009 experiences with the ufo`s. I was so dialed in, every night I was wondering what would happen next, even my dreams were intense experiences. I had intended to begin doing this again however I kept putting it off, it just sort of came natural when I was soaking in the tub, something to do to pass the time. Little did I know the returns I would see, I just do not have the constant compromised feeling anymore. I know I am not 100% yet but I do know that I am getting there, quickly.
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience