Structured Water

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Structured Water

Postby Soloma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:53 pm

kevin wrote:Soloma,
Forgive them, for they could not know.
Time, as such as time is was not ready.
Kevin

Thank you Kevin for the reply, however as is often the case, you leave me with more questions. Simply do you mean to forgive people in general for not understanding the technology, the time was not right and therefore why we have not heard more about this? Or am I misunderstanding?

Luis, thanks for the info on Violet, yes I was mixing up the Marcel`s. I have been following the point you have been trying to make and understand where you are coming from. I cant help but ask, might we be able to tap this "transversal signal" ourselves through deep meditation and if so, might we not really need all of these machines?

Might I actually be able to change my own polarity through deep meditation and actually be able to fly? I recently read a book by Eben Alexander, a story about his nde and how it effected him as a neuro-surgeon. I have never had any one else relate their dreams of flying so well and remind me so much of my own.

Anyways, just wondering aloud. Thanks again for the response guys.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:34 am

Soloma wrote:I cant help but ask, might we be able to tap this "transversal signal" ourselves through deep meditation and if so, might we not really need all of these machines?

Perhaps. Yes, perhaps.

What about people like Hobbit – Dowsers - who “see” or ”hear” and “communicate” with “languages” the rest of us simply don’t ? I once saw a dowser at work – a teenage kid with rubber soled shoes – and it was unreal, and even frightening, to watch him with a shivering olive stick in his hands, walking thousands of square meters only to stop at a place and say “You drill here Mister, and you’ll have your water” ! Which I did drill and got, some 70 meters below ground.

What about Ed Wagner and his “W-waves” (I wrote about him here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1158&start=30#p33649) which seemingly prove that trees “talk” among themselves with a standing wave formation and not “just interact chemically” for if one “chop into a tree, you can see that adjacent trees put out an electrical pulse. This indicates they communicate directly” ?

What about Jonathan Goldman who, according to Watkins Review, is one of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential People in the World" and his “discovery” of “a universal sound that, when intoned, can bring harmony and healing to ourselves” ? ( I wrote about him here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1091#p31893)

What about Aubrey de Grey and his Methuselah Foundation who claim “old age is optional and why any rational being would choose it, is nuts” as I’ve mentioned out here ? (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1192&start=210#p34820)

And what about Priceton’s parapsychology research “PEAR” program which I talked about here (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1117&start=80#p34760) and which proved that
1- “… anomalous physical phenomena … are significantly correlated with such subjective variables as intention, meaning, resonance, and uncertainty”.
2 – “ … the basic processes by which consciousness exchanges information with its environment, orders that information, and interprets it, also enable it to bias probabilistic systems and thereby to avail itself of some control over its reality”.
3 – “ … quite normal expectations of bonded human/machine and human/human systems, and the door is opened for all manner of creative consciousness/environment interactions.
4 – “ … most importantly, cogent representation of the merging of mental and material dimensions into indistinguishability at their deepest levels”.

What to say about ALL that ?
- Well, PEAR scientists gave one answer : “….the door is opened for all manner of creative consciousness/environment interactions (and) nothing less than a generously expanded scientific model of reality, one that allows consciousness a proactive role in the establishment of its experience of the physical world, will be required”.

Is it only me that feel the hair on the back of my neck rise, at such an Answer ?

So yes Soloman, maybe we don’t need machines at all to tap a “signature” which seems to transverse everything. Everything.

And it seems some of us don’t, already.

Will you be one of them ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Soloma » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:51 am

Will you be one of them ?

My ego says I am one, my intuition says we all are capable. Will you be one with me?

Goldman has my attention, apparently a channel of Shamael, angel of sound and therefore all that is. The following is a quote about whether or not you really need a particular frequency when it is the intention that really matters.

"So until you can levitate or dematerialize or do any number of frequency-shifting exercises (which you will ultimately be able to do), we urge you to pay attention to the frequencies you use as well as the intentionality you put into these frequencies."

Synchronicity for me has been off the charts recently.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Found a book review of Pollack`s Fourth Phase of Water, selling for a whopping $68 on Amazon but available from the publisher for $30. The review has a YT of Pollack doing a TEDx lecture. In the video I was asking myself why was I not seeing the link to structured water units but near the end of the video they were highlighting the benefits for science and technology this fourth phase of water represents. At 23:15 Pollack presents that water filtration is an option with a graphic that represents what looks like a NAT unit complete with the spinning vortex motions.

Not much to go on short of buying the book, which I am considering, but interesting especially since I had been wondering where the link was.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:00 pm

On the flip side, not much I have found yet on Nolte himself, seems like everything out there is an advertisement, which is not a good sign. Lots of distributors though...
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Soloma,
Do You recognise any similar things about Gerald Pollacks studies , and TT Browns studies?
Positive/negative.
http://oriharu.net/ufophysics/electrokineticufo.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Kevin,

Yes, for one Pollack`s exclusion zone created in the water, which is negatively charged, is very similar if not the same to Brown`s negatively charged ambient medium. Second, both involve electricity and thirdly they both would be considered field science? Hydrostatic sounds like a good name for the effect that creates Pollack`s EZ in water.

Dan
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:38 pm

"electricity"
Hmmmm.
That upsets fruitbats, You know.

I became obsessed with how cocoliths move, at one time, like little flying saucers.
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Featur ... thophores/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:49 am

Kevin,

Those little critters are interesting, they have sort of a plated hull? I can see the resemblance however I am assuming there is another connection you are seeing that I am not more so than just their shape and makeup. Do they have this EZ or negative charged ambient medium around them allows them to scoot around in water protected by this field any way they choose based on intent shifting the field? If so, then that sure sounds like how a ufo might fly, the ones I have seen make the interesting maneuvers would most likely need to have cut out the physical interface. Right from thinking to have been done.

Did you ever watch the video by Verbelli that showed the insides of the NAT unit? If I was to ask if you feel this unit has the potential to do even half of the claims they make, would you side with my plumber and be highly skeptical or might you encourage me to check it out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovrivpC20pY
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Soloma,
I am indeed suggesting that cocoliths display EXACTLY how a UFO displaces in location.
I have long been drawn to limestone, and when I realised what limestone is composed of ( 100 million of those platelets per cubic inch)
I realised what they are still doing symbiotically with the dual spin flows that made them in the first place.
Cocoliths are pure TT Brown.
Thats why the pyramids are made of limestone set upon limestone, with deep wells underneath them, they could probably have been drawing up positively charged water with the pyramids?
The video does make the devices appear as though they should be far cheaper to produce, and as I said before, it's not difficult to spin a glass full of water.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience