Structured Water

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Structured Water

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:33 pm

It's coccoliths, I keep misspelling it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coccolith

A central column ( pole) with fans circulating around ( equator)
Shape the field in whatever direction, and the whole will displace accordingly.

Where these coccolithospheres abound, the water turns blue, think about that relative to nuclear pools.
http://www.furryelephant.com/content/ra ... radiation/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Very interesting Kevin, so if we can then learn to control our own fields, which very much reminds me of my dreams of flying, then we too could literally fly. Sort of like in cartoon representations that I always assumed were to represent friction, instead it could be considered a intentioned aura field?

Goldman is saying, frequency + intention = manifestation, as I feel many others have from different persepctives. So we should be able to tune ourselves to the proper frequency that allows us to control our own fields through intention, which is most likely and simply the delta and theta levels of consciousness. Loops back around to Dr. Alexander suggesting binaural tones to mimic his nde, which is what I have been saying since 2009 when I first dabbled with them.

As far as the simple design goes on the water unit, yes it could be made for less however I do not desire to tinker replicating what already is, unless it is an idea. Plus I believe in supporting those who are trying to do good, distributor and Nolte both. Money comes and goes, while I actually have a little and there is relatively little risk, I may as well support someone else`s work. Perhaps one day it will come back to me, sort of like buying csa from the local farmer and giving away what I grow.

Thanks for the food for thought.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Intesting.....cocoliths and diamataceous are both fossilized.

never really thought too much about it other than using the one in certain applications..

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Soloma,

The correct "tuning" is to radio 1.618.
Water is the carrier of the required potentials.

Just suppose????
There is a control force upon this planet that desires to maintain said control????
Just suppose,
That humans could if correctly tuned become sort of none controlable.

That universe can be accessed by those with correct dial up tuning.

If You were amongst those who desire to keep control ( must add in link to rocky horror show...again) and water was known to supply humans with extra tuning abilities, then wouldn't You create a supply system based on discharged water?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-vgGuTD8A
BURN THE WITCH.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Intesting.....cocoliths and diamataceous are both fossilized.

never really thought too much about it other than using the one in certain applications..

Mikado

"intesting"
If ingested it detoxifies.
http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php
Similer to a certain clay We have talked about previously?
Bentonite.
I am so pleased You made a spelling mistake Mikado...join the club.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 pm

HA!!

I put my pants on ....one leg at a tyme!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Mikado14 wrote:HA!!

I put my pants on ....one leg at a tyme!

Mikado

Rose( mary) may be able to help, especially if You are going to Scarborough fair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BakWVXHSug
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Kevin,

So am I to assume then that since you have not completely steered me away from this NAT unit, that potentially it has the ability to help me me reach this 1.618 golden ratio frequency by ingesting it? One of the things I found very interesting that Nolte suggests to do is to structure that water an additional six times, which correlates to the alchemists suggesting up to seven distillations of the salt prior to evaporating off the water. This is to infuse the crystals with universal energies from the process of changing states in the process of making a spagyric.

Except this unit is based on implosion and explosion and opposed to condensation and distillation. Same thing, essentially.

When I was meditating with the tones previously, I was drinking spring water from the source as suggested by you. I was very connected and I am very interested to once again incorporate that energizing the water did. It seems this unit has the potential to do just that, which I think is great. Just like my multi disciplinary approach to my health, taking physical substances as well as meditating, using the physcial crutch of the structured water unit for the time being as I work on my connection will be welcome.

I very much feel the earth is under control, I have been saying this since my experiences. Nothing else makes sense, the bizarro world type atmosphere, where everything moral is unaccepted and everything immoral is viewed as normal. Heavens knows there is a human element that puts everything and anything into our drinking water supply and then convince us it is for our health and well being.

Meanwhile everyone is dropping like flies or struggling to stay above ground. Which creates a vicious cycle due to the stress.

I feel you Kevin, if we could reverse the programming...

That is why I so adore Kitselman, he presents an eloquent and totally doable way of reversing the programming.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Soloma,
Keep it simple stupid.
The answers are simple, but everyone desires the super complicated, the more complicated the better seemingly.
Watch nature, especially the most simple.
Viktor Schauberger watched nature, especially how the sun and moon affected water.
4 degrees is it's dense point, He spun the water in His log flumes, and covered them against the sun, as nature does.
He watched pebbles levitate in water as the moon crept overhead.
He was the water wizard.
Spin.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:14 pm

http://www.hasslberger.com/tecno/tecno_8.htm
In nature the above ground water is shaded by trees.
Until man cuts down the shade.
Shade is less light.
Light occurs.
Water underground is shaded from the sun.
Most tap was is river or lake fed.

The sun is not the provider as indoctrinated.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience