Structured Water

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Structured Water

Postby Soloma » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:42 pm

I figured this needed it`s own thread, so many incredible claims w/ what seems to be a navigator wanna-be pitch. It is as if everything Kevin has talked about over the years is covered by this NAT structured water unit.

I just watched the Marcel Vogel linked video on the wellness website. This video appears to be from the late seventies or early eighties, he is talking about the science of water that is just really coming to the forefront now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0vAqAIReI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Vogel

He received 32 patents for his inventions up through his tenure at IBM.[1] Among these was the magnetic coating for the 24" hard disk drive systems still in use. His areas of expertise, besides luminescence, were phosphor technology, magnetics and liquid crystal systems.

http://thewellnessenterprise.com/scientificminds/
Dr. Marcel Vogel was a top research scientist for 27 years for IBM. His life’s passion was expressed through the use of scientific instruments. He spent over 1 year of his life focused on experiments to determine or deny the existence of Structured Water. Using Ultra Violet Spectral Photometry he concluded:

evidence of structuring in the form of visual bands in the range of 3000-4000 angstrom units
Structured Water is different than bulk water including that it stores energy
one drop of Structured Water raises the energy level of a container of liquid instantly
when water molecules link up in structure, they form a consciousness which is to say that water molecules organize themselves and store information
water is the future of medicine as it can be programmed to have desired health giving energies

What has attracted me to these units is because they sounded like Kevin and it seems like Nolte has had his share of inspiration from those who came before him. They refer back to Schauberger and Russel who I am at least familiar with, now Vogel.

I cant help but wonder Luis, is Nolte one of the guys who has done what you always ask, why do people not follow through on previous found knowledge?

So many claims, it must be to good to be true.
Soloma
Commander

Re: Structured Water

Postby Soloma » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 pm

The pH value has not changed in comparison to the neutral sample.

http://thewellnessenterprise.com/wp-con ... s-2012.pdf

Go figure, this unit really does not do everything. I would have thought it would have balanced the water to a more neutral ph if it is actually doing what is claimed.
Soloma
Commander

Postby LuisP » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm

Soloma wrote:I cant help but wonder Luis, is Nolte one of the guys who has done what you always ask, why do people not follow through on previous found knowledge?

So many claims, it must be to good to be true.

Glad you decided to go the distance, Soloman ! This is a Topic with unquestionable interest and usefulness, and so full of Smoke for so long that surely some Fire may have to exist ! To my mind - and to my extremely limited knowledge on the subject - Violet is the guy that broke the Limes and broadned horizons. Enough there, made and proved by him, and recognized by others ... to make anyone question this stuff.

But I always remember too that what Violet did to Water was - it surely seems !! - very similar, if not precisely the same, that Ebner and Schurch (to name just these) did to fern and wheat seeds, fish eggs and blood cells.

With always powerful, unexpected and still unexplained .... Recorded Results !

So, questions might be :
1 - Do we try to understand how come those "results" appear, or
2 - Should we try to simply "use" those results.

To me, the answer is simple : go for the utility, try and replicate those results or folow someone who already did, and simply benifit from them.

While hoping that someone more knowledgeable and smart gets curious, and set their sights on the Power behind that "produces" them.

I wish you keep on digging and sharing, for who knows where that might lead ....

As to Nolte, I'm in the dark but will keep following your tracks. And that is why I'll take time this w-e to check your links and whatever they pull up too.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:36 pm

It will seem odd to think geometry is critical.
This is a perfectly packed solid universe, the geometry of the packing is where all of creation is enabled.
Marcel Vogel cut shapes to precise such geometry.
The great pyramid at Giza ( and many other megalithic structures) were designed to FIT universe, to thus locally best symbiotically interact with the flows of conciousness travelling on the geometry .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Luis, I need to dig around, seems you are way ahead of me on Vogel. I am betting you have a little write up on him here on the forum? I am super interested in this simplistic looking tech, the idea of energizing the water, erasing the memory and bringing it to the level of good to very good spring water is very attractive to me.

I am at this point leaning towards trying it, there is a 90 day money back guarantee. I mean balanced chakra`s, energized on the cellular level not to mention field affects to uprate surrounding areas, what is not to like?

It really seems too good to be true, perhaps I should be researching if anyone has had problems getting their money back.

Kevin, I know they are in on the geometric stuff, the "balls" in the unit are supposed to be cut very specifically and in the advanced units, made of certain materials that further boost energies, supposedly counter elf, etc etc etc.

Are you getting the sense this Nolte guy is the real deal or is this an exceptionally elaborate scam? My feeling is there is something here however I value your opinion.

Another thing Kevin, you mentioned on Sinny`s thread about the equinox, the falling of water to the leaves. So, how am I to explain my fig trees, in pots in the house over winter, sprouting new growth back in janurary and prolific leaf and new stem growth shortly following. The growth was especially noticeable after the visit the ufo paid me, when they increased the temperature outside. The fig trees literally took, I have easily 5 inch leaves right now.

These fig trees, two of them, do not seem to be paying attention to the solstice`s. Perhaps this is normal and I have never noticed it before? I am interested in your perspective here.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:03 pm

Kevin, when you told me to look into the fourth state of water, was Pollack and Vogel what you had in mind for me to find? Or have I been totally off track? I have to ask because the whole thing seems so synchronistic, almost orchestrated, I am questioning everything about this whole structuring of water. I mean if it works, why do they only have a handful of review on amazon? Should not this crap be flying off the shelves?

If structuring of water has been around for a few years, why am I just hearing about it now? Is it because it plants a sort of visualization into the customers psyche? Is the consumer looking at their faucet actually thinking about the water dual vortexing inside the unit and therefore actually producing the claimed effects?

Those who are not actually visualizing this do not see any benefits???

I am really wondering what all of you think about this? I am not opposed to paying for a placebo, as long as the placebo works, it does not matter that it is a placebo.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:03 pm

They even talk about a "structured breath", meanwhile I have been talking about my meditative breath, which is certainly structured. I am super interested to see what sort of additional energizing this structured water might actually have in addition to my current meditations?

Seems like an easy way to prove benefits would be to buy a $30 refractometer and start checking the food I buy as well the organic farmers market stuff vs whatever I might grow with the structured water for nutrient density levels.

You know I am thinking of a certain oil derived from a certain plant made in a certain spagyric way, energized with structured water its whole life, right?
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:13 pm

Soloma,
Forgive them, for they could not know.
Time, as such as time is was not ready.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Soloma wrote:Luis, I need to dig around, seems you are way ahead of me on Vogel. I am betting you have a little write up on him here on the forum?

A misunderstanding seems to be happening here.

Soloman, you mention a Marcel Vogel and who I was talking about was Marcel Violet. Matter of fact, I had not heard about Vogel before (no surprise there, I haven’t heard much).

I did mention Violet and his work here ( viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1117&start=30#p33626) inside the “Georges Lakhovsky’s Multi-Wave Oscillator” thread, because I am fascinated – that’s the word ! – about this mid 20 century guy (again, not middle ages) and his wholesale experiences with what he called “Vitalized Water” (a whole hospital underwent it, from patients to doctors, including staff !).

He only gave 1 (one !) conference in his life about his work, and that at age 75 (and some four days later was dead, run over by a car). He patented his “discovery”. And his work lives on today, with some guys (unchecked yet from me) selling “machines” based on the one he built.

A book was written about his “discoveries” with the robust and gargantuan title of “ The Secret of the Patriarchs: Essay on the Nature of Biological Energy - Perspective on its Use in the Field of Self-Defense and as a Factor of Rejuvenation". (couldn't find a single one around !)

In 1958, the French National Academy of Medicine issued a “positive opinion” of his experiments, stating “Experiments on animals or humans, especially convalescents, were made by various doctors either at their clients' homes or in hospitals. They showed that a dose of 25 cm3 three times a day caused a decrease in fatigue, improving the overall condition. After reviewing the record, our committee admitted that through this method, elements that have a positive effect on cellular life can be introduced and they recognized the value of such treated water."

You can read about him and his work here : http://www.rexresearch.com/violet/violet.htm
You can read the transcription of his one in a lifetime conference here : http://www.galactica-india.com/GALACTIC ... iolet.html
And you can read about “His” present day machines here : http://www.bio-dynamiseur.com/
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:32 pm

That - for itself - is a point.

But I ask of you what (almost) fevers me,

What was this guy “playing with”, with water ?
- “… a treating device supplying high frequency oscillating electrical or electromagnetic energy…”

Do you see what I see and tried to convey with what I wrote in my first post ?

That,
- This guy played with water, others play with DNA, others with plant seeds, fish eggs and human blood cells, other guys with (yes) radiation and pollution, others with tons heavy limestone blocks and yet others still (yes) with solid , disc-like metals strung around a pole.

One thing is, ALL of them used, or harnessed, or tapped a “mixture”, a “interchange” of TWO “forces” : “electricity” and “magnetism”.
And another thing is, using that, ALL of them “discovered” things and ALL of them spent the rest of their lives trying (TRYING) to understand – with no apparent success ! – that which they had “stumbled” upon !! (Leedskalnin being an exception .... he DID find, understood and accomplish something !)

So mesmerized, intrigued and overwhelmed were they by what they had “found” that science could not explain, that some ruined themselves in that lifelong investigative process, others gladly accepted the ridicule and ostracization of peers and others still the sacrifice of a normal, family life. Not to mention, in some cases, even the sacrifice of their Lives !

All of it because they felt it was worth it, to try and BREACH that Unknown looming so far and yet manifesting itself so close.

Amazing (to me) the “transversal signature” that crosses all this stuff ….

And yet, each one of those guys works, and has worked to this day, as if only their "discovery" mattered or as if no one else had "spoted" the same "elephant" !

Yes, it fevers me.
The Waste.
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience