Structured Water

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: Structured Water

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am

Another avenue of toxic exposure comes from cooking and serving ware, such as when acidic foods, like tomatoes, come in contact with stainless steel.

This struck home, I cook w/ stainless and use tomatoes quite often. In fact my old stainless is so wore out, I have recently purchased a new set, which immediately showed rust spots after having used it to heat water for my meditative bath. It just might be time to go glass for my cookware.

Interesting links Luis, thanks.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am

When I make my sauce, and it is from scratch, I use a porcelain dutch oven.

...but I do like home fries cooked in a cast skillet....or chili cooked in a cast sauce pan.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

I will only use jar tomatoes when I make soup, I wont make sauce unless the tomatoes are from the garden. Frustrating, every where you turn, poison. Full time job trying to be healthy again.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 pm

I have a question, would it take about a week after installing a new physical filter to see a difference in hardness of your water?

I ask because I am seeing a difference and it coincides more with my visualizations then it does with the new physical filter. It would seem to me it would not take a week to "break in", it either filters or it does not. I was paying close attention to my glass tea pot, after the filter was installed, it was still showing build-up quickly, I was thinking the filter was not doing much if anything.

Since I have started extending my personal healing visualizations to the farm, I feel like I am seeing an improvement in my water.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Soloma wrote:I have a question, would it take about a week after installing a new physical filter to see a difference in hardness of your water?

I ask because I am seeing a difference and it coincides more with my visualizations then it does with the new physical filter. It would seem to me it would not take a week to "break in", it either filters or it does not. I was paying close attention to my glass tea pot, after the filter was installed, it was still showing build-up quickly, I was thinking the filter was not doing much if anything.

Since I have started extending my personal healing visualizations to the farm, I feel like I am seeing an improvement in my water.

Your personal memory field transfers into larger and smaller self similer, all empowered by the akasha , the aether, it is the akasha.
http://www.thenewyoga.org/lesson%202.htm
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 am

Your personal memory field transfers into larger and smaller self similer, all empowered by the akasha , the aether, it is the akasha.

Kevin, this sounds very much like what I have been doing, visualizing myself as light and then extending that light to at first encompass the house, then further out and then finally the whole farm. My visualizations have been very complicated, envisioning light imploding down into me, my left kidney area all the way out to the whole farm. I then envision the negative energy exploding out, often I envision myself as exploding light or being a conduit for the light while also envisioning the surrounding area emitting the negative energy as I have done with myself.

I was about to buy the structuring unit but I am holding off a few more days to see if I see any further improvement. The PH is still the same, a bit acidic, so it seems right now I am only seeing a difference with hardness. Perhaps I can intend for the water ph to adjust itself somehow?

Headed to the spring tonight or tomorrow, have 23 gallons of glass to fill. Thanks again as always for the inspiration.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:41 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Interesting link Kevin, sort of glad I did not end up buying the structure unit. Now I need to find a good distillation unit that I can use for distilling as well as making oils. Lots of homework to do!

My old spring turned out to be in sad shape, it was either stopped up or had stopped running on its own and was fenced off. Luckily I found a very nice one via findaspring.com, one in a state park. So far I am very much enjoying the water.
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience