Fig trees

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Fig trees

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm

So this is actually the first time I kept fig trees in the house over winter, I can not say if this is normal or not. The growth started back in january and really took off after my ufo encounter, late jan early feb, most likely unrelated but just pointing out this observation.

I am curious Kevin, these fig trees seem to be going against the flows, what are your thoughts?

SAM_0005.JPG

SAM_0006.JPG
Soloma
Commander

Re: Fig trees

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Figs are ever greens, nes pas?
I find such permanately are in reverse relative to normal ( their northern hemisphere spin is thus clockwise)
They regulate their field diameter relative to where they are, and the background field they are sited in.

These entities have probably been here far longer than humans, and adept at utilising the field conditions they encounter.
http://www.bibleplaces.com/fig-trees.htm

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks Kevin, that makes sense. Goodness knows I love fresh figs. If I do not see any this year and I can winterize them well enough, maybe Ill see some figs next year.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 pm

I should have said, that is interesting, the tree being able to frequency shift? If they can do it, we should be able too.

I have been reading Johnathan Goldman, he talks about a field created at a seminar by an air conditioning unit. It was super loud and annoying, so he taught the audience to shift their frequency to match the air conditioner. In time it was reported that people who came late actually wondered what the soothing noise was. The group was able to adapt so the field that was present was no longer negatively affecting them, or apparently others.

Interesting, thanks Kevin.
Soloma
Commander

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience