The Force.

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: The Force.

Postby Soloma » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Glad to see you posting Soloma. Was afraid that perhaps your condition worsened for the worse.

Life is discipline. How is your feline friend?

Mikado

Life is acceptance too, which I have always had difficulty with, always going against the mainstream flow. I dropped out for a couple months, stopped the disciplines and saw my issues return so I am living on the edge so to speak. I do not think any of my conditions are cured but they are certainly manageable having improved, all of them, considerably. I feel if I continue my current path, there is only one outcome and that will be to be healthy and live a long life.

Pretty is doing well, I feel. Since changing her food to raw and including her in my meditations, she has progressively moved in a positive direction. Currently she has gone through a rough patch where she is not eating to eating very little. She has even turned her nose away from the raw food, even steak brought home from work. I have been letting it ride, she could use a fasting to help clear her system. Recently she is eating a bit more and appears to have more energy, has even been getting more and more lovey too, which was never her thing. It is as if we are finally at a point where she knows I understand she is sick, she does the best she can not to make messes and I do the best I can w/o giving away personal power looking to other for solutions.

I feel the fields I create w/ my meditations are actually affecting her in a positive way.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:56 pm

The force is not visable...
http://myweb.wvnet.edu/~jelkins/lp-2001/warder.html
Class.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Kevin, I was sort of suspecting the very same a few evenings ago during a meditation. It seems as if I am more likely seeing the actual field of my pineal gland or the sixth chakra. I feel like the spiral I see if the pinch point, which morphs to and with many other energies that come and go into view. It makes a little more sense to me as to why I actually see differing visions, even the reptilian aspect I am getting. Something else is tuned in too to the frequency of my pineal, the pinch point can be surrounded by the arms of the spirals or look so geometric as to resemble scales in perfect formation. I am guessing most negative entities that mess with us are tuned to our pineal frequency, that is how they insert the dreams, memories etc directly to the subconscious.

I am more considering now that which I see is the realization of potential, which comes from what you detect. Do you think this is possibly what I may be seeing? Thanks again for the help.
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience