Kevin...you might like this

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Kevin...you might like this

Postby re-rose » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Shoshone friend, Rainbow Thunderheart, a powerful and humble earth healer, has a small book (17 pp) available for download at http://www.earthwisdomfoundation.net/Our_New_Book.html

I thought you might enjoy learning about Native American work being done with the same vital forces that you dowse. There is no charge for the download, simply select the English .pdf version. Of course, donations are welcome, but Thunderheart does what he does out of love for the earth, not for money.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Re: Kevin...you might like this

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank You Rose.
I would question the use of "electromagnetic" as a describer of the duality of spins.
Reap as You sew.
That which is inputted will be returned.
I would ban all war and killing so called games...the young are powerfull indeed.

I am convined that Dr Brown, and others have tapped into these creative flows, and the better comprehension of the flows is central to all I strive towards.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 pm

:D
kevin wrote:Thank You Rose.
I would question the use of "electromagnetic" as a describer of the duality of spins.
Reap as You sew.
That which is inputted will be returned.
I would ban all war and killing so called games...the young are powerfull indeed.

I am convined that Dr Brown, and others have tapped into these creative flows, and the better comprehension of the flows is central to all I strive towards.
Kevin

(1) Yes, I think the vocabulary in this area is so limited that it is easier to pick a name that lets people grasp the idea, if not the actual fact.

(2) Even more extreme than you in this regard, Navigator, was an astrologer I met once, who had a bugaboo about describing planets passing one another as 'hitting." As in "when Mercury hits Pluto..." and all football game metaphors.f

(3) Just think, if every child were taught to believe in the flows at an early age....what a wonderful world it would be!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Rose,

The medicine wheel arrangement described in Your wonderfull link is basically that which has been done in England with the Norman (norsemen) churches , but it is veiled from vision by been positioned on the flows rather than upon straight line geometries as is the wheel arrangement.
The straight line geometries are the carrier system that the flows travel upon ( akin to trains upon tracks)
The complexity of the geometry is too complicated to draw out at smaller scale, but basically the route of attraction (least resistance) is always adhered to, and the geometry provides the ability for the flows to thus form local spirals both inwards and outwards from central locations.
And that is what in a simplified manner the link is trying to convey.

In a simplified way this is what I am convinced Dr Brown was able to create via suitably arranged gravitors to precisely mimic nature but locally more powerfully.

Such as the native indians are still in touch with nature, and I applaud and support such whole heartaedly , the flows are , imho of conciousness, the creative system of universe, they are equally the reverse, thus extreme caution and care with the ultimate respect for what is involved at all times needs to be foremost.

Not merely a rush into machines and weapons etc, if that occurs then nature will have Her own remedies.

kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience