St George

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: St George

Postby kevin » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Soloma wrote:Could the dragon represent something personal or internal as opposed to an exterior force? Perhaps something along the lines of conquering or at least controlling his own kundalini (serpent)?

And could the living planet have similer?
What has had Me interested for some time is the precise locations of where the st george and the dragons are located.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:15 am

I would like to think so Kevin as I feel the earth is a living entity itself.
Soloma
Commander

Postby Soloma » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:02 pm

So location and time can be factors in the manipulation of spirit, memory, consciousness or even the force? Makes sense as visions and how I perceive the flows is not static, it varies. I have not looked for patterns and will most likely not have to, as far as time goes. Much of that information is written about, however location is important too. Kevin, could you teach me to dowse these energetic locations?
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Soloma wrote:So location and time can be factors in the manipulation of spirit, memory, consciousness or even the force? Makes sense as visions and how I perceive the flows is not static, it varies. I have not looked for patterns and will most likely not have to, as far as time goes. Much of that information is written about, however location is important too. Kevin, could you teach me to dowse these energetic locations?

The flows are akin to rivers, they rise and fall relative to content, change directions relative to resistance.
I make hundreds of sets of dowsing rods, and give them away freely to those interested.
I prefer the white covered coat hangers, and cut them with pliars at 6inch and 13 inch legs lengths, then open the angle of bend to 90 degrees, takes aprox 30 seconds.

Your thoughts exit and return via the palms of Your hands, your voice via Your mouth.
The rods simply exhibit Your thoughts pathways, if I think of a cat, they orientate towards a cat.
I appear to be able to focus easily upon whatever I think of, most humans appear to be thinking of zillions of things constantly, so struggle to focus.
I can switch rapidly from one focus to the next.
Hence if I am not focussed upon cats, the rods will not travel towards a cat.

The flows of conciousness travel upon a matrix.
I first think of the matrix, settle upon a line of such, then switch to the flow content and direction, the flow is detectable as width either side of the line, and varies dinurally, and wildly at such as equinox , and the moon is the most local varianter.

I suspect Dr Brown was most interested in galatic centre variations ( seven sisters)
His so called glitches.
Everything in creation acts symbiotically with those flows, St George was simply Earthing the overload of the flow nearest to mass ( Earth)
, His lance basically been akin to an earthing rod.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Soloma » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm

The flows are akin to rivers, they rise and fall relative to content, change directions relative to resistance.
I make hundreds of sets of dowsing rods, and give them away freely to those interested.
I prefer the white covered coat hangers, and cut them with pliars at 6inch and 13 inch legs lengths, then open the angle of bend to 90 degrees, takes aprox 30 seconds.

Does the coating need to be removed? Is the bend made half way or at another point?

Your thoughts exit and return via the palms of Your hands, your voice via Your mouth.
The rods simply exhibit Your thoughts pathways, if I think of a cat, they orientate towards a cat.
I appear to be able to focus easily upon whatever I think of, most humans appear to be thinking of zillions of things constantly, so struggle to focus.
I can switch rapidly from one focus to the next.
Hence if I am not focussed upon cats, the rods will not travel towards a cat.

Very easy for me to attempt, the focus being the challenge.

The flows of conciousness travel upon a matrix.
I first think of the matrix, settle upon a line of such, then switch to the flow content and direction, the flow is detectable as width either side of the line, and varies dinurally, and wildly at such as equinox , and the moon is the most local varianter.

I suspect Dr Brown was most interested in galatic centre variations ( seven sisters)
His so called glitches.
Everything in creation acts symbiotically with those flows, St George was simply Earthing the overload of the flow nearest to mass ( Earth)
, His lance basically been akin to an earthing rod.

This will take a bit more for me to understand, thank you for taking the time for giving me this direction, I am interested as to where it will lead me.
Soloma
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:33 am

Soloma,
The coating helps let the rods move freely, less resistance, these are subtle flows involved.
The angle is opened from aprox 140 degrees to 90 degrees, I make one rod from each coat hanger.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience