Flying saucers

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Flying saucers

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:51 pm

A strange thing happened Yesterday when a book sort of fell into My hands, it was a signed copy by a Rex Dutta about flying saucers.
The strange part is that it was accompanied by an old manual typwriter with an aluminium cover with Bahamas and Bermuda stickers upon it.

I looked through said book and settled on this...
http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Saucers-St ... 0875990770

Flying saucers fly in straight lines...1958.
Well of course they do.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Flying saucers

Postby kevin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:14 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Robert J Disinti,
A bit loud, but He resonates brilliantly,
https://www.youtube.com/user/rdistinti
The aether is a pressure that empowers creation, the aether is usable , and those wrongly named vehicles called flying saucers utilise the aether.
There is no such thing as gravity, and it's about time We better understood the true nature of universe, nes pas?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 pm

This prompted a memory of having a flying saucer in my house years ago. I had thrown it at my husband.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 am

StarCat wrote:This prompted a memory of having a flying saucer in my house years ago. I had thrown it at my husband.

Cat

Your saucer was dormant within the memory field of the planet, You then displaced said object by utilising YOUR memory field so called energy ,to displace said object in direction of Your husbands head.
If Your temper had been enough You may have sent said object out of this planets memory field, but the required amount of consciousness would have been huge.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:22 am

kevin wrote:Robert J Disinti,
A bit loud, but He resonates brilliantly,
https://www.youtube.com/user/rdistinti
The aether is a pressure that empowers creation, the aether is usable , and those wrongly named vehicles called flying saucers utilise the aether.
There is no such thing as gravity, and it's about time We better understood the true nature of universe, nes pas?
Kevin

kevin, it is when you come out with tidbits such as this that makes me wonder if you have been hanging around the shop or you were secretly at the Conference last year.

The aether is the commonality to electric, magnetic and gravity. Without it, they would not exist.

But then, as someone once posted, "there is no intelligent conversation" taking place on this forum. Probably not from their point of view when they "play" with lifters and call it Electorgravitics. For reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft . These self-proclaimed experts could do well to read this link but then I am sure who/whom ever wrote the information is totally wrong. All you have to do is to ask those on the other forum.

Yes kevin, what you say conforms to Browns "structure of space" quite nicely and that pressure is greater in areas of high Kmu. Lower areas, the density of the aether is less. Although this is a bit a stretch but one way of visualizing what you say is that the aether is drawn to these areas like metal is to a magnet. A little loose simile but adequate to say the least.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Mikado,

The aether made the metal.
The aether is consciousness.
The metal is part of a living planet.
The aether is flowing in universe, it is the enabler of creation.
The flying saucer needs to manipulate the aether flows, not with moving parts, but by creating a local direction of least resistance, the dragons simply obey.
Universe is a perfectly packed super conductive solid.
The flying saucer is self similer to planets, it is within it's own unique memory field of aether, direct the flows and whatever is within it will switch with it, as You are doing presently as the planet so calls moves, nothing is moving, the flying saucers are not moving, they simply enable switching.
Our fields can influence such, were rather high on aether content, if and when that diminishes We begin to suffer the inability to switch as desired.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Mikado,
As a cat lover You will like this video, as will cat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUP_iL6NIU
Magnetism.....hmmmmmmmm.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Red are my answers

kevin wrote:Mikado,

The aether made the metal. agreed
The aether is consciousness. I don't know enough to comment one way or the other
The metal is part of a living planet. agreed
The aether is flowing in universe, it is the enabler of creation. abso-freakin' -lutely!
The flying saucer needs to manipulate the aether flows, not with moving parts, but by creating a local direction of least resistance, the dragons simply obey. Don't think I will go with the "least resistance" but I will comment that I believe, in a Gravitor, a unique field is created that will react with the aether independently from any other field (to the observer on the earth, the Gravitor would appear to be defying the local field...gravity as one example)
Universe is a perfectly packed super conductive solid. Don't know enough to comment
The flying saucer is self similer to planets, it is within it's own unique memory field of aether, direct the flows and whatever is within it will switch with it, as You are doing presently as the planet so calls moves, nothing is moving, the flying saucers are not moving, they simply enable switching. Pretty much said this above but from an observer in one field, the other field appears to be moving.
Our fields can influence such, were rather high on aether content, if and when that diminishes We begin to suffer the inability to switch as desired. Not sure what you mean here but I will comment that in order to interact with the aether, one must understand what it likes to interact with.
Kevin
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:40 pm

Mikado,

My path of least resistance is how I detect locally how the aether clips from line to line and spirals inwards and outwards.
What it is spinning about is akin to a pole....
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=her ... ORM=IQFRBA

The serpents are depicted as twin spirals that gain in circumference .
These are the twin torroids, and one is always dominant( except at such as equinox)

IMHO,
The aether is in 4D, and this is why all earth made devices fail to register such, as they are all in 3D and part of this planets memory field.
It is by manipulating these flows( by offering a pathway of least resistance) by varying the orientaion of the field pole that will cause all within that field to displace in location relative to 3D.

When I detect such as humans they display this twin torroidal field about a pole, with an equator region near the base of the spine, the top half spins counter clock, the bottom half clockwise, young children are often upto aprox 50 feet from pole to edge of detectable field, a lady I know with MS came in My shop yesterday and I checked Her field from pole to edge as a few feet, She struggles to SWITCH correctly as She has akin to a flat battery, She was a highly qualified nurse, and struggles to accept that which I recommend as She BELIEVES in SCIENCE based cures etc, She knows how much better She feels when I allow some of My aether to flow into Hers, but boy does She ( ego) offer up huge resistance.

Our fields are part of the dominant field of earth, but such as plants and trees have shown Me how they reverse those fields to enable water to FALL towards the top of them, because the water reacts as it does to the moons field and travels towards a pathway of least resistance, hence the tides(mthat ALL spiral about the poles of amphidromic points.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphidromic_point
kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience