TI's

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Re: TI's

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:18 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
kevin wrote:I am really annoyed that I can't access youtube...otherwise I would link to that James Bond bit where He targets someone .
Kevin

Closer, the link would in a sense be completely appropriate.

Getting warm?
http://www.targeted-individuals.net/201 ... ected.html
Kevin

This page is hotter!

http://www.targeted-individuals.net/p/about.html
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Wags,
I did note You saying that fruitbat was a survivor.

Lets not assume that this is something only relative to the recent reality.

I was shown how to protect Myself by thinking a white shield about Myself.
I already had established the basics of human field dinamics and the comprehension that such exists helps in been able to then focus upon the outer layer of this to form a shield against intrusions into My own personal such field.
It was a witch that demonstrated such by forming one about herself ,and knocking Me backwards away from Her.
I was chuffed to learn such.

Field diameter has everything to do with all of this, and to further realise that this planet has higher intelligence involved, similer lets say hey Wags?, as to a farmer controlling the sheep, and they have their agendas that determine how they control this slave population?

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:01 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,

I already had established the basics of human field dinamics and the comprehension that such exists helps in been able to then focus upon the outer layer of this to form a shield against intrusions into My own personal such field.
It was a witch that demonstrated such by forming one about herself ,and knocking Me backwards away from Her.

Field diameter has everything to do with all of this, and to further realise that this planet has higher intelligence involved, similer lets say hey Wags?, as to a farmer controlling the sheep, and they have their agendas that determine how they control this slave population?

Kevin

Sheep follow themselves and were particularly bad at directions except bribery (a fertiliser bag with a couple of stones in) or the dog. But they are remarkably adept at playing dumb.

In a sense FB uses a similar field but it is and I am wildly speculating, an annual appraisal of who, what, where he is and if one is not contributing (non material context) to his general happiness and well being from his perspective are culled. It is one way of living, I can see it's merit but I also see it's demerit. FB's survival is testimony to it's success.

I have been culled by this process twice, and take the view it is his choice. He is still standing so he is a survivor.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Soloma » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:05 am

kevin wrote:Wags,

Kevin

I so very much enjoy following your posts Kevin, they have helped shape my own disciplines in recent times. Would you consider this shield to be the eighth chakra? There is so much conflicting information out there not to mention agenda driven disinformation. Even Johnathan Goldman had me chanting "sham" for the pineal chakra, which is short for his "angel of sound" Shamanael whom he supposedly channels. It took me longer than I would have liked to realize what he had me doing and I can not help but wonder about the root chakra bija mantra "lam". Crowley`s Lam? I think more so Crowley`s was bullshit to steer people away from the bija mantras, but what do I know?

Needless to say, I consider myself a TI.
Soloma
Commander

Previous

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience