TI's

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

TI's

Postby wags » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Does anyone believe they are a TI or heard the term?
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: TI's

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Well, I had suffered TIA's. TI...Texas Instruments? Titanium?

Afraid I must not believe I am a TI since I don't know what it means.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:06 am

wags wrote:Does anyone believe they are a TI or heard the term?

For some reason or t'other I can't access youtube presently, otherwise yesterday I would have linked to Julie Andrews ....SOUND of MUSIC....in honour of Dr Brown.
Solfegio.
Resonance.
I detect nine parallel lines.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:25 am

Mikado,

Not Texas instruments or Tube Investments.

Kevin.

Do not know what the you tube video about Julie Andrews or TTB death date has to do with TI's
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:23 pm

wags wrote:Mikado,

Not Texas instruments or Tube Investments.

Kevin.

Do not know what the you tube video about Julie Andrews or TTB death date has to do with TI's

TI is the seventh tone of solfeggio.
Dr Brown played continuously Julie Andrews singing about such.
Do a deer a female deer...........

http://www.brainoats.com/the-secret-of-nine/

IMHO, Dr Brown was demonstrating in plain sight, and earing about the importance of solfeggio tuning.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:53 pm

Okay, I will be serious. I heard the term a while back, it may have been on a TV show and have heard it elsewhere. Not too sure how it fits but I believe it means "Targeted Individual".

In some manner, I am a TI in the crosshairs of Linda's psychosis for to discredit me, reinforces her stories back to the realm of truth. It is my understanding that her and Dave Smith are writing a book. A book that will be a mixture of her story and his. All his exploits will be told and quite possibly will lead to a second book. We have heard this for quite awhile from around the time she pulled the "Good Bye Man" from the electronic shelf.

I would bet Navy beans to dollars that this will be a work of Fiction. She will sell the book as fact disguised as fiction for afterall, she used to talk this way about Hollywood. How many movies did she tell to those that followed her were actually disguised truth. I remember her telling Plad that the John Travolta movie (From Paris with Love) was about Morgan, twigsnapper told her....ahem....of course we did believe it at the time but I had been hanging around Dave Smith for about 9 months and I seriously doubted what she was saying. Plad had spent some time with Dave as well and he was feeling what I felt as well but yet in the face of that questioning, Linda stood her ground....and Dave insisted he wasn't Morgan...still...and wished she wouldn't tell people that.

A TI? Yes, if what you are talking about is a "Targeted Individual", I believe I am at the top of Linda's list. She knows the tenacity I have. I have been lied to. I have been used for my trust. I have stood by her side and proclaimed the truthfulness of what she said. I argued the veracity of twigsnapper and Morgan in a lobby of a hotel.....and the list goes on.

I will continue, as time permits, to look into facts reported in the book "Defying Gravity". I don't like being lied to and I will rectify my portrayal as a bulwark of Linda's veracity and all this is what makes me a target.

How close am I?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:06 pm

TI is targeted individual but not as you have defined it. It refers to something much wider, wondered if anyone would claim it. If you do not know that is good.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:07 pm

I am really annoyed that I can't access youtube...otherwise I would link to that James Bond bit where He targets someone .
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:10 pm

kevin wrote:I am really annoyed that I can't access youtube...otherwise I would link to that James Bond bit where He targets someone .
Kevin

Closer, the link would in a sense be completely appropriate.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:12 pm

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:I am really annoyed that I can't access youtube...otherwise I would link to that James Bond bit where He targets someone .
Kevin

Closer, the link would in a sense be completely appropriate.

Getting warm?
http://www.targeted-individuals.net/201 ... ected.html
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience