Carbon Based Life Forms

This forum is dedicated to the dreamers.
Forum rules
Act like an adult, no prepubescent children, even if it means an argument but do so with a calm demeanor.

Carbon Based Life Forms

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Just for a moment...
forget everything you have been taught about this planet

now LOOK at the system of life

wonderful regenerative system
with some problems

life forgets
does not regenerate
life grows old and dies

that is carbon based life
discovered it when we were developing the mobile Hutchison anti-radiation units (Johnny Tubes)
carbon has a problem maintaining memory

With the Johnny tubes, we started with attempting to record onto crushed quartz that was in a sugar compound. It worked, but it was not stable (the recording faded away). Determined the recoding was on the SUGAR, not the quartz. Then we changed to recording onto magnetite. That worked and the memory "stuck".

Now travel into the distant past with me.
It has been written that humans used to live over 800 years.
Then something cataclysmic happened to this planet.
Big flood...many stories across the globe of a human that created an "ark" to save the live.

What if....
Life on this planet was originally silicone based?
The Ark(s) was a laboratory with embryos...and silicone based life was converted to carbon based. It was after the flood the human life spans were greatly reduced...and Noah drank grape juice (that had turned to wine). He got drunk, and was surprised to have gotten drunk.
Preston Nichols says the aliens we call "Greys" get drunk on Drano (high alkaline)...but alcohol has no affect. Maybe Noah used to be silicone based (alcohol has no affect) and then was surprised that his new carbon based life form would get drunk.

To me, all the conspiracy theories about the globalists are illusions.
Someone else has looked at this silicone vs. carbon based life question.
The big push to artificial life...putting human consciousness into computers (silicone memory)
Chemtrails
Nuclear power...this strange, distorted energy that is now permeating the entire atmosphere of the planet.
While John and I were on the Gulf of Mexico, BP was using an artificial life form in the dispersant and the chemicals used were to convert the hydrocarbons into silicone.

Are we stuck in carbon based life forms, originally silicone based?
become "ashes to ashes" and "dust to dust"?
unable to REMEMBER WHO WE ARE?
Are there silicone based life forms still on the planet?

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Re: Carbon Based Life Forms

Postby wags » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 am

It cannot be silicon based originally, it is not chemically possible. That does not preclude the possibility of SI based life elsewhere in the universe but on this spec of insignificant dust it is C based. In some circles AI based on SI may be more abundant than C based. Of course protogenesis may have been caused by such AI aliens billions of years ago and now lost in the rocks. (IE maybe a fossil or two yet to be found?) But is highly speculative and probabilities are so exceedingly small to be assumed not to have occurred. But proving a negative is not possible. It reminds me of the Monolith in 2001, which incidentally looks similar to a super size silicon chip, but that is fiction.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:12 pm

I have tried, lest thee has't have forgotten?, to try to explain that everything is held in memory.
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/36560-t ... e-question

The ability of anything to hold memory will determine how long within the memory field of this planet( high in silicon) it maintains it's composition.
The memory is held in consciousness ( aether)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

wags wrote:It cannot be silicon based originally, it is not chemically possible. That does not preclude the possibility of SI based life elsewhere in the universe but on this spec of insignificant dust it is C based. In some circles AI based on SI may be more abundant than C based. Of course protogenesis may have been caused by such AI aliens billions of years ago and now lost in the rocks. (IE maybe a fossil or two yet to be found?) But is highly speculative and probabilities are so exceedingly small to be assumed not to have occurred. But proving a negative is not possible. It reminds me of the Monolith in 2001, which incidentally looks similar to a super size silicon chip, but that is fiction.

Wags...
why is it "not chemically possible"?
I look at what John has done...TRANSMUTATING aluminum into something that is no longer aluminum. According to Max Plank Institute, "unidentifiable" elements appeared in that Hutchison aluminum bar.

So...it IS POSSIBLE.
Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:53 pm

I don't accept the claim you make Nancy without independent verifiable evidence relating to AL.

On the substantive issue of you question:

Life that has been identified is DNA related and not Silicon. Also while Si has the similar versatility chemically it is nothing like as versatile as C. (Organic Chemistry is vast).

It is not that Si based life cannot or does not exist, it is just it is not the ancestor of Carbon life forms except in the instance I gave. There has been as yet no evidence found on Earth to support the speculation. As a sceptic I cannot say impossible but the odds are for all practical purposes zero.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 pm

kevin wrote:I have tried, lest thee has't have forgotten?, to try to explain that everything is held in memory.
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/36560-t ... e-question

The ability of anything to hold memory will determine how long within the memory field of this planet( high in silicon) it maintains it's composition.
The memory is held in consciousness ( aether)
Kevin

Kevin,

Please allow your thoughts to travel with me.
Consider DIFFERENT conclusions to what you are observing.

WHAT IF .... what I say contains truth?

Think about HOW "memory" is currently "operating".
Now factor in that SOMETHING CHANGED from the original design.
And the current field/system is the resultant of a cataclysmic event.

It is known that John Hutchison and transmutate matter.
Using radio frequencies and high voltage.
SOUND
I have hypothesized that the physical realm is the resultant of a vast symphony of "sound".
What we observe as the physical realm is Everything, except for.....the table is Everything (except for) a table.

Because of my work with the Johnny Tubes, I know that SUGAR (carbon) does not effectively hold memory.

Carbon based life does NOT effectively hold memory.
Your body needs to remember how to regenerate. And it slowly forgets.
You age and die.

Common horsetail (that we have an abundance of here) contains a large amount of silica.
Silica and carbon can combine to make silicone.
So....we will be doing some controlled experiments.
As in, can we convert the common horsetail into a viable silicon life form?

If original life on the planet was silicon based, we may have a good shot at making the experiments work. However, the magnetic fields of the planet were altered, which may be the reason for the conversion to carbon based life. The altered magnetic fields may prevent the successful conversion to silicone.

Back to the memory field/system.
Which is directly linked to the planet's magnetic fields.

Can we help Earth remember her original design?
Do we want her to remember?
Is there a progression happening? Silicone life...to carbon life...to ???????

Lots of questions before beginning experiments.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:08 pm

wags wrote:I don't accept the claim you make Nancy without independent verifiable evidence relating to AL.

Life that has been identified is DNA related and not Silicon. Also while Si has the similar versatility chemically it is nothing like as versatile as C. (Organic Chemistry is vast).

It is not that Si based life cannot or does not exist, it is just it is not the ancestor of Carbon life forms except in the instance I gave. There has been as yet no evidence found on Earth to support the speculation. As a sceptic I cannot say impossible but the odds are for all practical purposes zero.

wags:
some info here:
http://www.slideshare.net/johnkhutchiso ... ect-file-1

Please refrain from making conclusions...as in..."Si based life...is not the ancestor of Carbon life." Neither you are I know that.
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
wags wrote:I don't accept the claim you make Nancy without independent verifiable evidence relating to AL.

wags:
some info here:
http://www.slideshare.net/johnkhutchiso ... ect-file-1

Please refrain from making conclusions...as in..."Si based life...is not the ancestor of Carbon life." Neither you are I know that.

I refer you to the comments I have already made. I have accepted there is a probability of near zero, but your position is speculative and a guess not based on the science. Silicon simply does not work and I still reject as always the delusional work of JH. Sorry I am inoculated from gasslighting which is what you are attempting to do.

I think I have gone far enough to accommodate your imaginative but muddled thinking. But we are North and South on language.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:33 am

Nancy,

I am very very much in tandem with You, just variant words.
Most humans are filling up with sugar overloads.
Consciousness is where memory resides, memory is commonly called energy.

Consciousness permeates universe, and enables creation into 3D .
Universe is multi dimensional.

This planet is abundant in silica, it is remembering relative to input, the whole system is symbiotic.
You reap as You sew.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

kevin wrote:Nancy,

I am very very much in tandem with You, just variant words.
Most humans are filling up with sugar overloads.
Consciousness is where memory resides, memory is commonly called energy.

Consciousness permeates universe, and enables creation into 3D .
Universe is multi dimensional.

This planet is abundant in silica, it is remembering relative to input, the whole system is symbiotic.
You reap as You sew.

Kevin

Kevin,

John's technology involves fractal isochronic pulses on a sine wave.
The pulses are pauses, static at which point John brings new information into the subatomic level.

We begin with very complicated audio which has over 50 tracks playing at one time. This audio was tested with a Geiger counter and radioactive sample and without John's addition of the RF bands, is effective in reducing the CPM (counts per minute/radioactivity) of the radioactive sample.

Think of the sine wave as a something more than the two-dimensional representation seen on an oscilloscope. The oscilloscope is a tool to observe, however the amount of information we observe with it is quite limited. This is why John uses other tools for monitoring his work, including his own ears (headphones).

We are told that:
Electricity is the "movement" of electrons,
Energy never "gets used up", it just moves from one point to another
So, the energy (electricity) from a nuclear power plant is moved from the radioactive fuel to water to steam to a turbine , then sent down the wires to run the lights in your house.

Although we are now communicating in a digital (on/off) process, you have to convert the words I have written into a voice in your head (analog) to understand.

Interesting to me is that digital (on/off) is a PULSE. Static.

Over the last 150 years humanity has been put on a fast track in advancement of technology. Specifically, digital technology.
Much talk (and work) has been done to combine the human brain/consciousness into a computer...thereby creating a silcone based life form.
Recently a "super analog" computer has been introduced, combining the digital and analog processes in one machine.

Somebody knows something.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Next

Return to The Esoteric, the Metaphysical and Pseudoscience